HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > NCAA, CIS, and other college
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
NCAA, CIS, and other college Discuss college/university news, players, leagues, games, and tournaments.

Question about D-man

Closed Thread

Old
12-13-2003, 12:28 PM
Krom

vCash: 500
Question about D-man

Andy Schneider had over 40 pts last year as a sophomore for the Sioux. This year he's scoring at a slower pace. Anybody know the reason? Based on what I read about the team, I expected him to put up really big numbers this year.

Old
12-13-2003, 09:35 PM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krom
Andy Schneider had over 40 pts last year as a sophomore for the Sioux. This year he's scoring at a slower pace. Anybody know the reason? Based on what I read about the team, I expected him to put up really big numbers this year.
Well part of the reason was due to an injury (knee I think it was) earlier in the season.

Old
12-17-2003, 10:16 AM
jiggs 10

He's playing a slightly smaller role on a better team this year. The Sioux are not relying on scoring from the "D" as much as they have in the past few years. He DID miss 2 games with a twisted knee (or ankle-you know injury reports!), but has been skating fine since returning. His defense is as good as ever, but with the Sioux forwards making more happen this year, he isn't getting as involved in the play. That's about the only reason I can see.

Closed Thread