HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What did we do as fans to deserve this?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-21-2007, 08:32 AM
  #26
gorskic
Registered User
 
gorskic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: North Central CT
Country: United States
Posts: 3,301
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to gorskic Send a message via Yahoo to gorskic
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
We can take a collection and fly Meister in from California and have a rally down Fanuel Hall and have Mesiter pull a Buddy LeRoux like coup and assume the GM of the Bruins.
I would support this part of your plan only if we can install Hub as head coach. Dude's got an edge, I tell ya.

gorskic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 08:36 AM
  #27
NewBostonFan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 83
vCash: 500
Haha. Well, you could start with chasing out six coaches in seven years. Hell, you can stop there. Now you seem to think tossing out the 7th is the answer. LOL! You guys deserve to lose if this is the way you think you should build a team.

NewBostonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 08:41 AM
  #28
Strafer
Registered User
 
Strafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: da Hub
Country: United States
Posts: 5,729
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vibesman View Post
So Jacobs is either clueless to the fact that winning teams make more money, or he would rather sacrifice profit so he can keep putting a mediocre team on the ice year after year, because that's what he wants? You're saying he's much happier making some profit with a mediocre team than he would be making oodles of profit with a winning team?

Yeah, that sounds about right!
Hey the guy is a notorious control freak. He was lucky to have Sinden when he was at the top of his game. After a while the players got wise to his shenanigans and from '92 until last year (after the purge year where Jacobs thought he could pay minimum wage) they couldn't sign guys who were half decent because they wouldn't accept 40 cents on the dollar.
What has Jacobs done to deserve any respect or loyalty from anyone in Boston? Oh I know, taken the fans money (well not mine anyway).

Strafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 08:46 AM
  #29
Strafer
Registered User
 
Strafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: da Hub
Country: United States
Posts: 5,729
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
maybe someone should organize a protest- we (err, you guys) can surround the TDI Bank North Garden holding hands blocking the Jacobs, Chia, and Lewis from entering the front parking lot. The more despondent and militant Bruins fans can lay on the ground to block their cars. You can chant 'Jacobs must go' carry signs 'Jacobs is Cheap' and take turns calling WEEI and telling Dale he is a Bruins and Jacobs sympathizer. If the weather is nice and I have the time I'll support you from across the street at the Four's if it's around lunch.

We can take a collection and fly Meister in from California and have a rally down Fanuel Hall and have Mesiter pull a Buddy LeRoux like coup and assume the GM of the Bruins.

We need to rise up against this current ownership and management so that one day we once again experience the Bruins in the playoffs even if it's a lower seed and we get bounced in four. The longest journey starts with but one small step....
Or, you could just keep buying season tix so that you can rub elbows with the brass, eat one of their hamburgers off of a paper plate at their annual BBQ, get Gerry Cheevers autograph on your official Bruins hat, and meet others who've bought into "the plan". No, I think I'll just deprive them of my money until they get a clue.

Strafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 08:51 AM
  #30
ap3lovr
Registered User
 
ap3lovr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Iqaluit
Posts: 4,518
vCash: 500
It would make more sense out of protest to start a boycott of the bruins until management smartens the hell up.

ap3lovr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 08:52 AM
  #31
fighterfoo
Yep.
 
fighterfoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 3,636
vCash: 500
Does this mean I'll get better seats with my ten-game plan next year?

fighterfoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 08:53 AM
  #32
Strafer
Registered User
 
Strafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: da Hub
Country: United States
Posts: 5,729
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDaze4877 View Post
I honestly think that, until recently, JJ pretty much let Sinden run the show, and rarely involved himself in hockey matters. Whatever you think of the guy, he is a very successful biz man, and like Vibe, I can't see JJ NOT wanting to reap the increased profits a winning team would bring in???
He still thinks his iron fist control is the answer because he makes plenty of money. It's about money and control. He isn't in the hockey business, he's in the money business which just happens to help make him------money!

Strafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 08:54 AM
  #33
Strafer
Registered User
 
Strafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: da Hub
Country: United States
Posts: 5,729
vCash: 500
I'm going to go and take an anti-acid now.

Strafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 08:58 AM
  #34
DKH
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 32,211
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
Or, you could just keep buying season tix so that you can rub elbows with the brass, eat one of their hamburgers off of a paper plate at their annual BBQ, get Gerry Cheevers autograph on your official Bruins hat, and meet others who've bought into "the plan". No, I think I'll just deprive them of my money until they get a clue.
hey, atleast I can tell Chia to his face what I think....Tkachuk and Drury; and unlike many here I'm no front runner. I had Patriots tix when the were 1-15 and Red Sox tickets when Butch Hobson guided them to a last place finish back to back years. I don't take this all to serious but my situation is different than many here who live and die with this ****. To me, it's entertainment and nothing more- I enjoy the games, taking the kids, going with friends. I take the good with the bad- and since you are commenting on the brass, I do think the kid gets it; the Boyes deal, the Mara deal, Lewis ...yah, I am drinking the coolaide. And as for Cheesy, since he was my neighbor growing up and my sister babysat for about 10 years I don't need the autograph or the hat, but will say I do like a good hamburger and am taking the yutes after hockey tonight to Fuddruckers

DKH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 08:59 AM
  #35
The Vibesman
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 564
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
I'm going to go and take an anti-acid now.
Good, you need something to counter the effects of the acid you're on.

Kidding, kidding.

The Vibesman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 09:44 AM
  #36
stick9
Registered User
 
stick9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Country: United States
Posts: 9,966
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ap3lovr View Post
It would make more sense out of protest to start a boycott of the bruins until management smartens the hell up.
Ahh, the ole boycott the Bruins. We almost made it entire season without hearing about it.

So this mgt group has the same problems as the last mgt group? Wouldn't it make sense to give them more then one year to rebuild this franchise?

Honestly, the fans are part of the problem and not in the way one would think. We want immediate results and when don't get them we light the torches, sharpen up the axes and demand someones head. How can any mgt group succeed in that environment?

I said it before. Fans will never sit through a rebuilding process that's done correctly. They won't stand for a few years of playoff misses. It takes time to build a team that is capable of contending year after year.

Rome wasn't built in a day, neither were the New Jersey Devils, the Detroit Red Wings, or the Buffalo Sabres.

stick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 10:47 AM
  #37
Shinny
Registered User
 
Shinny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Massachusetts
Country: United States
Posts: 9,098
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latrappe View Post
Fans deserve this awful on ice product because they still buy tickets and merchandise. This franchise for 10 years try to make the playoffs and re-build. It's not working like that. You have decide if you re-build and finish the next 3 seasons in the bottom or chasing perpetually the 8th spot. Right now, there's too many fans who support that ill-strategy where you want the butter and money's butter.This year is a wasted one where Fans are deceive ( no playoffs ), bad trade ( future wise ) were made and where players who can be seasonned, were not. Until fans realise that they have to put pressure on JJ to make it right, it won't happend. Lewis for 3 more years...
We support the team we are fans of and we deserve bad things.

Personally, I'm a Boston Bruins fan because I love hockey and I love the history of the organization and there is nothing comparable in sports to seeing a live professional hockey game. Being a fan brings me joy (and of course some sorrow), just like anything else in life.

Sure, it stinks they haven't won the cup in a long time. It stinks the last two seasons have been horrible. But there's new management, new coaching staff, huge turnover in players. There's hope for the future with a good core to build around.

But yah, I'll deprive myself and my family of the joy of watching live hockey. And I'll tell my kids they cannot wear any more black and gold merchandise. Maybe I'll go rip down all the Bruins posters in my son's room and put his hockey cards through the shredder.

Shinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 10:50 AM
  #38
Boston Bruno
Registered User
 
Boston Bruno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,294
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tugnutt-puppa-peca View Post
Do you know why Ray Shero didnt take the job as GM? Jacobs would pay him top dollar!!!!!
You cannot make this statement without a source.


Also, we deserve this because they did not have a plan, rather a big freaking hole.

They filled the hole with a Chara and a Savard in hopes of placating the masses of bruin fans who would not show up to watch a less than paid for roster.

Short sighted roster stabs.

Now Chia has spent for 4 years and he better find a way to retool this roster to have more balanced punch.

Its not going to happen so long as we keep picking refuse from other rosters and over paying to make our roster imbalanced.

We need to roll multi talented lines, we need to have a coach which puts passion into the game, and mosst of all we need to stop holding hands around our heros thinking they can do no wrong.

Truth is, we get exactly what we deserve because we rush into everything.


Last edited by Boston Bruno: 03-21-2007 at 10:55 AM.
Boston Bruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 10:54 AM
  #39
EmptyNetter
Registered User
 
EmptyNetter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Shore, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 7,541
vCash: 500
Caveat Emptor -- Let the buyer beware.
I'm not sure I understand how somebody who hates a team's owner continues to root for his team. Why not find a team whose owner and FO are worthy of respect?
I don't know why any fan who follows one team thinks that team will never struggle.
Or thinks that wishing really hard will make your team win.
Being a fan is hard work. Don't let anyone tell you different.

What did Penguins fans do to deserve THEIR fate? The reason Pittsburgh has drafted a few of the most talented hockey players ever is that they have had some of the worst teams ever. In addition, their own golden child retired because of health reasons (twice!), they had to auction off their Stanley Cup roster piece by piece and got crap in return. . . and then the team might not stay in Pittsburgh??

If you root for a team you have to be prepared for the highs and the lows. And your own expectations are going to determine how high the highs will be and how low the lows. Personally, I don't have a problem with Jacobs as a person. I might have a difference of opinion with some of the decisions his organization has made. But his team is usually entertaining and he's done a lot for Boston and for hockey in general.

Just my 2 cents.

EmptyNetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 10:56 AM
  #40
Boston Bruno
Registered User
 
Boston Bruno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,294
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinny View Post
We support the team we are fans of and we deserve bad things.

Personally, I'm a Boston Bruins fan because I love hockey and I love the history of the organization and there is nothing comparable in sports to seeing a live professional hockey game. Being a fan brings me joy (and of course some sorrow), just like anything else in life.

Sure, it stinks they haven't won the cup in a long time. It stinks the last two seasons have been horrible. But there's new management, new coaching staff, huge turnover in players. There's hope for the future with a good core to build around.

But yah, I'll deprive myself and my family of the joy of watching live hockey. And I'll tell my kids they cannot wear any more black and gold merchandise. Maybe I'll go rip down all the Bruins posters in my son's room and put his hockey cards through the shredder.

I actually had a tear well up in my eye for your kids.. The horror.

Boston Bruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 11:14 AM
  #41
Dr. Zoidberg
Registered User
 
Dr. Zoidberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 602
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedomov76 View Post
More like "what did we do as fans to deserver DAVE LEWIS". A team plays how they're coached.
I know, I know but still...
From an outsider's perspective, Dave Lewis seems kinda clueless. And what's worse is that the GM interprets inconsistent play and uninspired efforts as a problem with the players, and makes largely lateral moves that accomplish nothing (see Mike Barnett). The moves just don't make a lot of sense, and all it does is shake up a lockerroom that doesn't really know where its heading anyway.

Anyway, I know Lewis has been ripped to shreds repeatedly in this forum, so I shant continue.

As a diehard fan, you kinda strap yourself in and go along for the ride.

Dr. Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 03:56 PM
  #42
mattyports
Registered User
 
mattyports's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 551
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to mattyports
Two cents worth:

We all love the idea of rebuilding, but hate the process of it.

Patience, Mercutio.

mattyports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 04:35 PM
  #43
GloryDaze4877
Stone Clode 3:17
 
GloryDaze4877's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Sticks (West MA)
Country: United States
Posts: 25,317
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
He still thinks his iron fist control is the answer because he makes plenty of money. It's about money and control. He isn't in the hockey business, he's in the money business which just happens to help make him------money!
You are contradicting yourself...according to you, JJ is all about MONEY and CONTROL, yet it's a proven fact that a team will make more money by putting a good team on the ice, field, court, diamond or whatever. So please explain to me why JJ (who you say loves money), would not want the best possible team on the ice, particularly in a salary cap situation, where he is spending the max.

Your argument makes no sense. The only time JJ comes out of the woodwork is when the team is horrible. If PC does build the B's back up, my guess is that you will see neither hide nor hair of Mr Jacobs.

And in response to some of the other posts...I don't root for the owner, I root for the sweater and the players wearing it.

GloryDaze4877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 05:11 PM
  #44
treebob
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Gatineau, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 31
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to treebob Send a message via AIM to treebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDaze4877 View Post
And in response to some of the other posts...I don't root for the owner, I root for the sweater and the players wearing it.
Wow finally someone from MA that seems to have their sanity.

Why do most of you people seem to think you are so special? You have the BOSTON frackin BRUINS (crap or not) in your town and you make silly posts like this. How many franchises, in any sport, can you name that have not gone through long periods of crap? Not too many I imagine. Watch the game, love the game, complain, hope; that's all we can do. We love hockey and we love the Bruins. Giving up on your team?? If you can seriously give up on the Bruins then good riddance because the team is better off not having you.

Go ahead and boycot them, then maybe Jacobs will move the team up here to Canada and I will get to enjoy them.

treebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 08:01 PM
  #45
Strafer
Registered User
 
Strafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: da Hub
Country: United States
Posts: 5,729
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKH View Post
hey, atleast I can tell Chia to his face what I think....Tkachuk and Drury; and unlike many here I'm no front runner. I had Patriots tix when the were 1-15 and Red Sox tickets when Butch Hobson guided them to a last place finish back to back years. I don't take this all to serious but my situation is different than many here who live and die with this ****. To me, it's entertainment and nothing more- I enjoy the games, taking the kids, going with friends. I take the good with the bad- and since you are commenting on the brass, I do think the kid gets it; the Boyes deal, the Mara deal, Lewis ...yah, I am drinking the coolaide. And as for Cheesy, since he was my neighbor growing up and my sister babysat for about 10 years I don't need the autograph or the hat, but will say I do like a good hamburger and am taking the yutes after hockey tonight to Fuddruckers
I must apologize Dan, I didn't mean it to come out the way it did. I really had no idea Cheesy was your neighbor-go figya! I do understand the entertainment aspect and all and in a sense I am one who "lives and dies" with the Bruins (as crazy as that sounds). That's probably (loss last night) why I was a bear (no pun intended) for most of today. If you saw my belly you would see that I enjoy a good hamburger as much, if not more than you. I'm not so sure I could tell Chia what I think, but for some strange reason (years of dissapointment) I think I could tell JJ.

Strafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-21-2007, 08:04 PM
  #46
robert terwilliger
the bart, the
 
robert terwilliger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: sw florida
Country: United States
Posts: 20,298
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyports View Post
Two cents worth:

We all love the idea of rebuilding, but hate the process of it.

Patience, Mercutio.
dead on. i'd like to hug you right now. no homo.

robert terwilliger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2007, 12:40 AM
  #47
Strafer
Registered User
 
Strafer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: da Hub
Country: United States
Posts: 5,729
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDaze4877 View Post
You are contradicting yourself...according to you, JJ is all about MONEY and CONTROL, yet it's a proven fact that a team will make more money by putting a good team on the ice, field, court, diamond or whatever. So please explain to me why JJ (who you say loves money), would not want the best possible team on the ice, particularly in a salary cap situation, where he is spending the max.

Your argument makes no sense. The only time JJ comes out of the woodwork is when the team is horrible. If PC does build the B's back up, my guess is that you will see neither hide nor hair of Mr Jacobs.

And in response to some of the other posts...I don't root for the owner, I root for the sweater and the players wearing it.
There really is no contradiction. JJ pushed for the lockout, he allowed talent to walk (as he always has) he thought he had the rest of the NHL by the b&^LLs but in the end the union gave back 24% which screwed up JJ's plan of skimming the cream of the league from the rest of the the likes of Dallas etc. JJ is a contradiction in himself. I think pre-lockout he figured- why gamble and spend a ton of $$$, I'm making a predictable amount of money, why should I have to spend $50-$60 Milliion when I know what to expect without the gamble involved. I guess what I'm saying is that there are dysfunctional families and there are dysfunctional owners. We can root for the laundry till the cows come home but they haven't done anything in 15 years, that's a fact. A smart business man will always go for the predictable $$$ and in the case of JJ--he's no fan, he takes no chances. The 2 years since the lockout he's feeling it because this team can't fill the building consistently, so in that sense, yes now he wants a team that'll compete-to fill his building. He said on many occasions in the past (mid '90's) that he didn't care about winning a cup, it's a business. No links, it was before the advent of the internet.


Last edited by Strafer: 03-22-2007 at 12:46 AM.
Strafer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2007, 07:29 AM
  #48
GloryDaze4877
Stone Clode 3:17
 
GloryDaze4877's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: The Sticks (West MA)
Country: United States
Posts: 25,317
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
There really is no contradiction. JJ pushed for the lockout, he allowed talent to walk (as he always has) he thought he had the rest of the NHL by the b&^LLs but in the end the union gave back 24% which screwed up JJ's plan of skimming the cream of the league from the rest of the the likes of Dallas etc. JJ is a contradiction in himself. I think pre-lockout he figured- why gamble and spend a ton of $$$, I'm making a predictable amount of money, why should I have to spend $50-$60 Milliion when I know what to expect without the gamble involved. I guess what I'm saying is that there are dysfunctional families and there are dysfunctional owners. We can root for the laundry till the cows come home but they haven't done anything in 15 years, that's a fact. A smart business man will always go for the predictable $$$ and in the case of JJ--he's no fan, he takes no chances. The 2 years since the lockout he's feeling it because this team can't fill the building consistently, so in that sense, yes now he wants a team that'll compete-to fill his building. He said on many occasions in the past (mid '90's) that he didn't care about winning a cup, it's a business. No links, it was before the advent of the internet.
You are correct that JJ/Sinden/MOC misread the lockout landscape. They simply did not think the players would agree to the cap AND a salary rollback. Without that rollback their plan may well have worked and teams would have been forced to jettison more vets and the B's would have cleaned up. I actually give them props for having a plan, it's just too bad it didn't work.

I wish that JJ was a fan, but the bottom line (no pun int) is that the B's ARE a business. If he was a fan, perhaps he would have stepped in and forced Sinden to grab a player or two in the many years where the B's came up just short.

Because he was not a fan, I think he pretty much left Sinden to his own devices, and Harry treated JJ's money as if it was his own. Sinden was old school, and he'd rather let a player walk than pay him a penny that he thought he wasn't worth.

I am not arguing end results with you, I just think JJ is an easy scapegoat. I believe PC can rebuild the B's, and if JJ keeps spending up to the cap, and allows PC to go get another coach (if he feeels that is necessary), and make other necessary changes, it's hard for me to be critical.

GloryDaze4877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2007, 07:51 AM
  #49
iiryani
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 592
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to iiryani
I don't really think you can put any blame on ownership now for the team's lack of success. JJ is spending to the cap limit, he put in new concessions and a shiny new scoreboard. What else would you want from him? It's all about the GM nowadays because they decide where the limited money will go and who will be playing for the team.
It's hard to get rid of the notion that JJ is cheap, but now there is a salary cap, and he is spending to the max, so really what else is there to ask of him?

iiryani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-22-2007, 08:00 AM
  #50
Bozzs
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick9 View Post
Ahh, the ole boycott the Bruins. We almost made it entire season without hearing about it.

So this mgt group has the same problems as the last mgt group? Wouldn't it make sense to give them more then one year to rebuild this franchise?

Honestly, the fans are part of the problem and not in the way one would think. We want immediate results and when don't get them we light the torches, sharpen up the axes and demand someones head. How can any mgt group succeed in that environment?

I said it before. Fans will never sit through a rebuilding process that's done correctly. They won't stand for a few years of playoff misses. It takes time to build a team that is capable of contending year after year.

Rome wasn't built in a day, neither were the New Jersey Devils, the Detroit Red Wings, or the Buffalo Sabres.
As a Bruins fan going way back I would have to say that fans are all different in how they vent their frustration..there was hope that a new GM and coach and some high level talent additions would turn our fortunes around but in the end the team never seemed to gel as a unit and we are destined to be on the outside looking in again this year....
the jury is still out on Dave Lewis but I would say give him another year to see if he can turn this around..even though in my opinion it was a mistake to hire him...
I don't blame Jacobs for this as he has allowed Chia to spend close to the limit ..it will sadly take time and picking the right groceries before the Bruins are a better team I just hope it isn't much longer before we see better results..

Bozzs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.