HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Canucks recall Fedor Fedorov

Closed Thread

Old
12-16-2003, 07:42 AM
babybruin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by great_one98
i love the idea of fedor getting called up
i hate the idea of having him play a checking role on the team

i say, stick him in a position where he will get to play against the opposing teams weaker lines, and let him show his offensive capabilities.

i think that he is a wasted talent if so many people think that he is going to become a checking winger.

I agree. Might as well put him in somewhat of a scoring role. If the team is trying to instill work ethic in him, that seems like the thing to do in manitoba, not with the big club. if fedor is played i definitely think he should get some opportunity to play some kind of scoring role, thats his game. when the nucks called up nathan smith, they stated that they needed a player for a checking role, and said it was kind of pointless to call up the leading scorer from your farm team to play in said checking role. i hope it works both ways. My fave prediction thus far was

Arvedson - Linden - Fedor

Closed Thread