HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

Pick the better team game

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-15-2003, 06:31 PM
  #1
streetballer03
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 207
vCash: 500
Pick the better team game

Game 7, tied 1-1 2nd OT period, these two teams are playaing. Who wins...


Anaheim or Tampa Bay?

Tampa

Detroit or Atlanta

Atlanta (KOvy ScoreS)

it goes on.....

Edmonton or Calgary?

streetballer03 is offline  
Old
12-15-2003, 07:02 PM
  #2
Shane
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 12,975
vCash: 500
At the moment, I'd put my money on Calgary and Shean Donovan.

Philadelphia or St. Louis?

Shane is offline  
Old
12-15-2003, 07:04 PM
  #3
streetballer03
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 207
vCash: 500
<b>St.Louis!</b>

Pitkanen with the horrible giveaway....Douggie Weight with breakaway... gets a backhand off... topshelf! over Hackett... SCORES!!!!

Vancouver or Ottawa?

streetballer03 is offline  
Old
12-15-2003, 07:06 PM
  #4
c-carp
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,470
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetballer03
<b>St.Louis!</b>

Pitkanen with the horrible giveaway....Douggie Weight with breakaway... gets a backhand off... topshelf! over Hackett... SCORES!!!!

Vancouver or Ottawa?
Vancouver on a Bertuzzi goal.

Chicago or Pittsburgh

c-carp is offline  
Old
12-15-2003, 07:07 PM
  #5
Big McLargehuge
Global Moderator
HFBoards: Night's Watch
 
Big McLargehuge's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Country: Iceland
Posts: 55,530
vCash: 500
Chicago as Marc Bergevin mistakes Marc-Andre Fleury for death and tries to kill him. Steve McKenna jumps in and fights for the first time in the the season...beating Fleury to a bloody pulp and thus recording his first NHL fight win...

Wheeling or Pittsburgh

Big McLargehuge is online now  
Old
12-15-2003, 07:10 PM
  #6
streetballer03
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 207
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantompenguin
Chicago as Marc Bergevin mistakes Marc-Andre Fleury for death and tries to kill him. Steve McKenna jumps in and fights for the first time in the the season...beating Fleury to a bloody pulp and thus recording his first NHL fight win...

Wheeling or Pittsburgh
Pittsburg pushed for a game 7?? wow mad props. who would have thought that? haha

BTW who's Wheeing. I'll act like it's MOTOWN. I pick Detroit on a Holmstrom Goal. It's a tip in off a Chelios shot on the Powerplay!

Toronto or Carolina?

streetballer03 is offline  
Old
12-15-2003, 07:25 PM
  #7
Biggest Canuck Fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: West Kelowna, BC
Posts: 10,452
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Biggest Canuck Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetballer03
Pittsburg pushed for a game 7?? wow mad props. who would have thought that? haha

BTW who's Wheeing. I'll act like it's MOTOWN. I pick Detroit on a Holmstrom Goal. It's a tip in off a Chelios shot on the Powerplay!

Toronto or Carolina?
Toronto... the only reason the Canes are in it this far is because of Weekes... But Sundin strips Hill in the neutral zone and chips it in... Players clutch grab and fall all over the ice... a player hits the board waking the few fans sleeping... then Roberts nails Hedican, chips the puck back to McCabe.. SCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEESSSS!!!!!!

Bob Cole looses his voice screaming so loud... Harry Neale gives a great description opf the play, and Cherry Kisses Roberts proclaiming him the series MVP.

Colorado vs Detroit!!

Biggest Canuck Fan is offline  
Old
12-15-2003, 07:27 PM
  #8
ehc73
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Coquitlam, BC
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,943
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to ehc73
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetballer03
Pittsburg pushed for a game 7?? wow mad props. who would have thought that? haha

BTW who's Wheeing. I'll act like it's MOTOWN. I pick Detroit on a Holmstrom Goal. It's a tip in off a Chelios shot on the Powerplay!

Toronto or Carolina?
Sundin pots it.

Columbus or Minnesota?

ehc73 is offline  
Old
12-15-2003, 07:28 PM
  #9
c-carp
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,470
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehc73
Sundin pots it.

Columbus or Minnesota?
Columbus on a breakaway by Rick Nash that was coused by an Alexander Daigle turnover.

c-carp is offline  
Old
12-15-2003, 07:38 PM
  #10
streetballer03
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 207
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggest Canuck Fan
Toronto... the only reason the Canes are in it this far is because of Weekes... But Sundin strips Hill in the neutral zone and chips it in... Players clutch grab and fall all over the ice... a player hits the board waking the few fans sleeping... then Roberts nails Hedican, chips the puck back to McCabe.. SCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEEEESSSS!!!!!!

Bob Cole looses his voice screaming so loud... Harry Neale gives a great description opf the play, and Cherry Kisses Roberts proclaiming him the series MVP.

Colorado vs Detroit!!
Hatcher comes back from his injury and blocks a shot from Rob Blake, Datsyuk rushes the puck up the ice, dipsy doodles past 3 players and then eventually stopped by Morris who sets up Hinote who just got out of the penalty box, Dan on the break away....runs into Joseph and the puck goes in before the net's dislodged. Referee say it's in. Avs win the cup!! hahaha

Dallas or Montreal?

streetballer03 is offline  
Old
12-15-2003, 07:43 PM
  #11
SopelFan*
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Richard Park
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,239
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to SopelFan*
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetballer03
Hatcher comes back from his injury and blocks a shot from Rob Blake, Datsyuk rushes the puck up the ice, dipsy doodles past 3 players and stopped by Morris who sets up Hinote who just got out of the penalty box, Dan on the break away....runs into Joseph and the puck goes in before the net's dislodged. Referee say it's in. Avs win the cup!! hahaha

Dallas or Montreal?
Montreal. Turco comes out to play the puck. Boucher throws himself out of position to make a big hit and misses, hitting Turco... pucks slides to the stick of Langdon, he misses the empty net and then Modano's clearing attempt goes off Turco who is coming back and goes in... credited to Langdon.

New York vs New York.

SopelFan* is offline  
Old
12-15-2003, 07:46 PM
  #12
streetballer03
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 207
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SopelFan
Montreal. Turco comes out to play the puck. Boucher throws himself out of position to make a big hit and misses, hitting Turco... pucks slides to the stick of Langdon, he misses the empty net and then Modano's clearing attempt goes off Turco who is coming back and goes in... credited to Langdon.

New York vs New York.
hahahaha omg lmao my stomach hurts from laughing.

streetballer03 is offline  
Old
12-15-2003, 07:47 PM
  #13
c-carp
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Illinois
Posts: 9,470
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SopelFan
Montreal. Turco comes out to play the puck. Boucher throws himself out of position to make a big hit and misses, hitting Turco... pucks slides to the stick of Langdon, he misses the empty net and then Modano's clearing attempt goes off Turco who is coming back and goes in... credited to Langdon.

New York vs New York.
The Isles, Mike Peca catches the Big E with his head down and gives him his another concussion. this deflates the Rangers who lose on a PP that was caused by retaliation on Peca and Alexei Yashin pots the winner.

St.Louis vs New Jersey

c-carp is offline  
Old
12-15-2003, 08:59 PM
  #14
Blackjack
Registered User
 
Blackjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Posts: 6,034
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by c-carp
The Isles, Mike Peca catches the Big E with his head down and gives him his another concussion. this deflates the Rangers who lose on a PP that was caused by retaliation on Peca and Alexei Yashin pots the winner.

St.Louis vs New Jersey
St. Louis. Mike Danton lays out Scott Stevens with a thunderous open ice hit, then collects the puck and makes Brodeur look foolish with a triple deke. Danton then wakes up and has to wash his sheets.

Chicago vs. Pittsburg

Blackjack is offline  
Old
12-15-2003, 09:09 PM
  #15
GD|eNSo
Registered User
 
GD|eNSo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Your Head
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,518
vCash: 500
Pittsburgh

- Lemiuex rejoins the lineup.

Vancouver vs Ottawa

GD|eNSo is offline  
Old
12-15-2003, 09:29 PM
  #16
Biggest Canuck Fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: West Kelowna, BC
Posts: 10,452
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Biggest Canuck Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by emenius
Vancouver vs Ottawa
It's been done... but here's a twist...

This has been one of the best Finals ever! The fans in he Corel center are buzzing, and HNIC shows a sold out GM place cheering loudly. Bob Cole still talks about how great it would've been to have the Leafs in the final... but a lead by Naslund to Bertuzzi... Chara stretches to stop him but can't... his stick falls down and trips up Bertuzzi..

Devorskie points to center ice!!

Cole: I cannot believe this call!!
Neale: IF you ever wanted to see the problem with the NHL, look no further than this call

Crawford is screaming like a madman from the bench... explitives that cannot be typed here...

Neale: Why Crawford is irate is beyond me... oh wait I see now..

Lalime puts on his new glove (with an extra 5 inches) because the other was damaged... and there is no time for the NHL to legally check it.

The crowd roars as Bertuzzi picks up the puck... he skates in... dekes..


PING!!

Roar from the crowd!!! At GM place there is a sigh of disbelief...

The sens get a lift and move in... Hoss takes a drop feed, Malik can't stay with him... CLOUTIER WITH A MARVELOUS SAVE!!

Face off won by Vancouver... Ohund drops it back to Sopel... who falls sweeping the puck towards Cloutier... who misses the puck..

he dives desperate to prevent it from crossing the line...

PANDEMONIUM AS THE SENS WIN!!!

Sopel is named the 1st star by Sens fans as he is once again responsible for another own goal in this series!!


Leafs vs Sens

Biggest Canuck Fan is offline  
Old
12-15-2003, 09:35 PM
  #17
GD|eNSo
Registered User
 
GD|eNSo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: In Your Head
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,518
vCash: 500
[QUOTE=Biggest Canuck Fan]It's been done... but here's a twist...
...Bob Cole still talks about how great it would've been to have the Leafs in the final...


GD|eNSo is offline  
Old
12-16-2003, 04:57 AM
  #18
feff
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Tokyo
Posts: 244
vCash: 350
Send a message via Yahoo to feff
[QUOTE=emenius]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggest Canuck Fan
It's been done... but here's a twist...
...Bob Cole still talks about how great it would've been to have the Leafs in the final...

Sens. Toronto goes golfing in Europe again for the summer. Ottawa will wait until after the cup finals to golf in Europe.

In a bizzare crossover:

Edmonton versus NYI.

Two teams with some internal crises.

feff is offline  
Old
12-16-2003, 06:18 AM
  #19
Fire Sather
new Niclas Wallin?
 
Fire Sather's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Connecticut
Country: United States
Posts: 20,359
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
Quote:
Originally Posted by feff
Sens. Toronto goes golfing in Europe again for the summer. Ottawa will wait until after the cup finals to golf in Europe.

In a bizzare crossover:

Edmonton versus NYI.

Two teams with some internal crises.
Mike York.

96 wings or 03 Ducks

Fire Sather is online now  
Old
12-16-2003, 06:35 AM
  #20
Howard35
Registered User
 
Howard35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 21,269
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Howard35
'96 wings...

5on4 powerplay for the ducks. Ozolinsh sets up at the point, passes over to Kariya who was on the point. Kariya mis handels the puck to a speedy young draper who goes in for the kill. Fakes right, goes left, save my giguere. Holds the puck up like he has it, miss handels, kariya picks it up. Primeau comes flying in, levels him. Passes it out to a tailing Lidstrom, who riffles the puck past giguere. Why was it so easy? because Ciccerelli heard about the new crease rule and decided to camp out infront.

'99 sabres or the '03 ducks

Howard35 is offline  
Old
12-16-2003, 06:40 AM
  #21
DutchLeafsfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Rotterdam, NL
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 4,918
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to DutchLeafsfan Send a message via MSN to DutchLeafsfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetterberg40
'96 wings...
'99 sabres or the '03 ducks
'03 Ducks. With the Sabres 1 up, Steve Rucchin scores form in the crease, which however was not noticed by the refs. During OT, Rob Niedermayer tries to pass the puck from behind the net but fails to do so properly. However the puck mysteriously ends up in the net through a hole in the back. The goal judge who wasn't paying his utmost attention does nto notice this and turns on the goal lamp. The ref also missed the play and without the ability to review it awards the goal.

'85 Oilers vs '03 Devils?

DutchLeafsfan is offline  
Old
12-16-2003, 07:46 AM
  #22
Biggest Canuck Fan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: West Kelowna, BC
Posts: 10,452
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Biggest Canuck Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchLeafsfan
'03 Ducks. With the Sabres 1 up, Steve Rucchin scores form in the crease, which however was not noticed by the refs. During OT, Rob Niedermayer tries to pass the puck from behind the net but fails to do so properly. However the puck mysteriously ends up in the net through a hole in the back. The goal judge who wasn't paying his utmost attention does nto notice this and turns on the goal lamp. The ref also missed the play and without the ability to review it awards the goal.

'85 Oilers vs '03 Devils?
'03 Devils.

The fans at the Coliseum are frenzied as the Devils have stymied the Oilers throughout the series... gretzky drops the puck to coffey... to smith... he sees a streaking Kurri... makes the pass... banks in off Fuhr and into the net!! Devils win, and the Oiler faithful are in disbelief!!

'94 rangers vs '02 Wings

Biggest Canuck Fan is offline  
Old
12-16-2003, 08:09 AM
  #23
DutchLeafsfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Rotterdam, NL
Country: Netherlands
Posts: 4,918
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to DutchLeafsfan Send a message via MSN to DutchLeafsfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggest Canuck Fan
'94 rangers vs '02 Wings
'94 Rangers.

The Wings have forgotten about their timewarp and think they are playing vs '02 Mark Messier. As a result Chris Chelios isn't worried when the supposedly elderly Messier is heading for him, only to receive a rude awakening as Messier powers past him and scores the winner.

'95 Devils vs '97 Wings?

DutchLeafsfan is offline  
Old
12-16-2003, 08:22 AM
  #24
Blink182
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
95 devils, Broten pops it from Driver and Peluso

72 team canada vs 02 team canada

i know its not nhl but what do u think?

 
Old
12-16-2003, 08:40 AM
  #25
Spaceace
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: 2,000 miles from Savvis
Posts: 1,472
vCash: 500
2001 Avs or 2002 Wings??

Spaceace is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.