HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Worst 1st rounder of the 1990's

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-16-2003, 09:04 AM
  #1
Stephen
Registered User
 
Stephen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 33,648
vCash: 500
The Worst 1st rounder of the 1990's

I'll have to say Luca Cereda.

Brandon Convery, Eric Fichaud and Jeff Ware were all pretty bad first round busts for us, but at least their selections were justified. Convery was a skilled center in junior, and scored that amazing end to end goal against St. Louis. Eric Fichaud was a great junior goalie whose career was only ruined by the Islanders. Jeff Ware was drafted because we needed a big defensive defenseman on the blueline.

The Luca Cereda pick was horrible. I was cringing when they made the pick, and it reeked of Anders Hedberg arrogance. We probably could have gotten him in the 3rd round if we really wanted him, but Anders had to show everyone how smart he was. And soon he'll be back in Switzerland. This is a pick that keeps on sucking.

Stephen is online now  
Old
12-16-2003, 09:18 AM
  #2
leafaholix*
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Ron Hainsey is King!
Country: Botswana
Posts: 22,934
vCash: 500
There's a handful of bad picks... but the two things that stand out are the trades that dealt our first rounders... one turning out to be Scott Niedermayer and the other turned out to be Roberto Luongo.

Eric Fichaud and Luca Cereda were pretty bad.

leafaholix* is offline  
Old
12-16-2003, 09:29 AM
  #3
Leaf Army
Registered User
 
Leaf Army's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Leaf Nation
Posts: 8,654
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen
The Luca Cereda pick was horrible. I was cringing when they made the pick, and it reeked of Anders Hedberg arrogance. We probably could have gotten him in the 3rd round if we really wanted him, but Anders had to show everyone how smart he was. And soon he'll be back in Switzerland. This is a pick that keeps on sucking.
I think I'd have to say Cereda too. Not only will he likely never play a game in the NHL, he also had a serious medical condition that went undetected.

Bill Watters said a couple weeks ago that the Leafs were planning on taking Nick Boynton with that pick.

They were a little surprised when Boston choose him 3 picks before the Leafs. To bad because Boynton would have been a very good selection- he'd fit in pretty well on our team right now.

Leaf Army is online now  
Old
12-16-2003, 09:39 AM
  #4
wasting time
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 4,887
vCash: 500
At least Fichaud was capable of making it on an NHL team. Cereda is not even good enough to be a consistent fourth liner on an average AHL team.

As for his heart, I think it is a load of bunk. Pilar missed a year practically with a heart ailment and all kinds of guys miss an entire year at a young age and still come back.

He simply was never good enough.

wasting time is offline  
Old
12-16-2003, 09:57 AM
  #5
BlueAndWhite
Registered User
 
BlueAndWhite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,160
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wasting time
At least Fichaud was capable of making it on an NHL team. Cereda is not even good enough to be a consistent fourth liner on an average AHL team.

As for his heart, I think it is a load of bunk. Pilar missed a year practically with a heart ailment and all kinds of guys miss an entire year at a young age and still come back.

He simply was never good enough.
I don't think Pilar underwent surgery for any of his ailments. You can slam Cereda's talent all you want (unjustified IMO but that's another story) but to question his heart problems!?

Cereda has a pretty serious heart defect. This wasn't just some small problem.

Cereda has the talent IMO but he was never the same after the heart problems.

BlueAndWhite is offline  
Old
12-16-2003, 10:06 AM
  #6
Red Horner*
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,003
vCash: 500
The very worst is up for grabs but the team with the most is hands down the Leafs
Berehowsky
Convery
Fichaud
Ware
Antropov (has done nothing never helped win a playoff game yet)
Cereda ( The worst pick of the 90's hands down.
Six picks who should have been playing with the Leafs now, that's why our best players are all 90 years old, and by playoff time well all be walking around the ACC with walkers.

Red Horner* is offline  
Old
12-16-2003, 10:11 AM
  #7
Joey24
Registered User
 
Joey24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: New Zealand
Country: New Zealand
Posts: 5,652
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Joey24
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAndWhite
I don't think Pilar underwent surgery for any of his ailments. You can slam Cereda's talent all you want (unjustified IMO but that's another story) but to question his heart problems!?

Cereda has a pretty serious heart defect. This wasn't just some small problem.

Cereda has the talent IMO but he was never the same after the heart problems.

I agree.. Cereda has been through alot over the past few seasons. Was it a bad pick when you look at the situation that pick has turnt into then yes because I can't see him ever making the NHL. Was it a bad pick at the time I don't think so the kid is talented and god only knows what could have been if not for that illness.

Joey24 is offline  
Old
12-16-2003, 11:11 AM
  #8
Stephen
Registered User
 
Stephen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 33,648
vCash: 500
Jeff Ware sucked large in hindsight, but at least he was a competent prospect at the time. He was on the Canadian WJC team anyway, and I think he played in the under 18 tournament. Also, he played in the NHL and got us something in a trade, however little it was.

Cereda was just a random, terrible pick.

Stephen is online now  
Old
12-16-2003, 11:14 AM
  #9
Mess
Global Moderator
 
Mess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 62,292
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Army
I think I'd have to say Cereda too. Not only will he likely never play a game in the NHL, he also had a serious medical condition that went undetected.

Bill Watters said a couple weeks ago that the Leafs were planning on taking Nick Boynton with that pick.

They were a little surprised when Boston choose him 3 picks before the Leafs. To bad because Boynton would have been a very good selection- he'd fit in pretty well on our team right now.
But the Boynton point is just another black mark against Leaf Management.. Either they are idnorant or agrrogant not sure what the right word is here ....

I remember reading stories that Toronto was close to acquiring Boynton from Washington before they where going to let him re-enter the draft because they could not agree on a contract and Leafs did not have enough time to finalize one as well..

So my point being is that is was common knowledge to all other GM's that Toronto was interested in Boynton before the draft began .. So for Watters to be surprized that Boston took sounds like he is a MORON to me... If Boston also liked him which they obviously did then ...OF COURSE they would have to draft him where they did since the Leafs would draft him a few picks later... Thats really no different than Jarret Stoll the year earlier... or the Hoglund / Wanvig fax machine fiascal...Leaf management must be really bad poker players if they show all their cards and then are surprised when there hand is beaten..

Mess is offline  
Old
12-16-2003, 06:08 PM
  #10
Leaf Lander
Registered User
 
Leaf Lander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: BWO Headquarters
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,391
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Leaf Lander Send a message via MSN to Leaf Lander
maybe cereda never got over the psychological effect that having heart surgery can simply knock one for a loop

Personally if Toronto wants to save cereda bring him up to the big club for a month let him see how hard the pros work

let him see the fans cheer and send him back to the ahl tell him he has the tools and letssee what happens!


Last edited by Leaf Lander: 12-18-2003 at 02:54 AM.
Leaf Lander is offline  
Old
12-16-2003, 11:05 PM
  #11
FerrisRox
Registered User
 
FerrisRox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,928
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Horner
The very worst is up for grabs but the team with the most is hands down the Leafs
Berehowsky
Convery
Fichaud
Ware
Antropov (has done nothing never helped win a playoff game yet)
Cereda ( The worst pick of the 90's hands down.
There's no way that Drake Berehowsky should be classified as a 'worst pick.'

He's played over 500 NHL games, and isn't even close to being the worst pick from the 1st round of his draft year.

There are a couple of 1st rounders that year (1990) that never played an NHL game. Michael Stewart (NYR) and Scott Allison (EDM)

Then there was Scott Scissons (6th overall) who played just 2 games in his NHL career.

9th overall John Slaney played just 264 games. Trevor Kidd was taken 11th overall (after Jersey swapped first to trade down and take Martin Brodeur) and he's played just 373 games and hasn't been a starter in years. At #15 Hartford took Mark Greig (a one-time Leaf) who played just 125 games. At 18 the Canucks took Shawn Antonski and he got into just 183 games.

Berehowsky, who battled knee woes, is clearly a better pick then all but maybe Trevor Kidd, but I would take Berehowsky over Kidder. Either way, there's no way he should be considered one of the worst picks of the 1990s.

FerrisRox is offline  
Old
12-16-2003, 11:35 PM
  #12
Leaf Lander
Registered User
 
Leaf Lander's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: BWO Headquarters
Country: Canada
Posts: 29,391
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Leaf Lander Send a message via MSN to Leaf Lander
1 Quebec Owen Nolan R Cornwall Royals (OHL) 850 330 357 687 1490
2 Vancouver Petr Nedved L Seattle Thunderbirds (WHL) 808 282 352 634 564
3 Detroit Keith Primeau C Niagara-Falls Thunder (OHL) 846 258 332 590 1455
4 Philadelphia Mike Ricci C Peterborough Petes (OHL) 943 226 336 562 866
5 Pittsburgh Jaromir Jagr R Kladno Poldi (Czech) 950 506 729 1235 661
6 NY Islanders Scott Scissons C Saskatoon Blades (WHL) 2 0 0 0 0
7 Los Angeles Darryl Sydor D Kamloops Blazers (WHL) 863 82 323 405 598
8 Minnesota Derian Hatcher D North Bay Centennials (OHL) 827 70 224 294 1380
9 Washington John Slaney D Cornwall Royals (OHL) 264 22 67 89 99
10 Toronto Drake Berehowsky D Kingston Frontenacs (OHL) 493 31 94 125 781
11 Calgary Trevor Kidd G Brandon Wheat Kings (WHL) 372 0 11 11 34
12 Mtl. Canadiens Turner Stevenson R Seattle Thunderbirds (WHL) 552 60 99 159 848
13 NY Rangers Michael Stewart D Michigan State University (NCAA)
14 Buffalo Brad May L Niagara-Falls Thunder (OHL) 734 115 140 255 1800
15 Hartford Mark Greig R Lethbridge Hurricanes (WHL) 125 13 27 40 90
16 Chicago Karl Dykhuis D Hull Olympiques (QMJHL) 635 42 91 133 493
17 Edmonton Scott Allison L Prince Albert Raiders (WHL)
18 Vancouver Shawn Antoski L North Bay Centennials (OHL) 183 3 5 8 599
19 Winnipeg Keith Tkachuk L Malden Catholic H.S. (Mass.) 781 398 363 761 1778
20 New Jersey Martin Brodeur G St.-Hyacinthe Lasers (QMJHL) 665 1 23 24 80
21 Boston Bryan Smolinski C Michigan State University (NCAA) 749 212 276 488 454

Bold = nhl played game


Last edited by Leaf Lander: 12-16-2003 at 11:40 PM.
Leaf Lander is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 12:33 AM
  #13
Jimmie Dorey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 94
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen
I'll have to say Luca Cereda.

Brandon Convery, Eric Fichaud and Jeff Ware were all pretty bad first round busts for us, but at least their selections were justified. Convery was a skilled center in junior, and scored that amazing end to end goal against St. Louis. Eric Fichaud was a great junior goalie whose career was only ruined by the Islanders. Jeff Ware was drafted because we needed a big defensive defenseman on the blueline.

The Luca Cereda pick was horrible. I was cringing when they made the pick, and it reeked of Anders Hedberg arrogance. We probably could have gotten him in the 3rd round if we really wanted him, but Anders had to show everyone how smart he was. And soon he'll be back in Switzerland. This is a pick that keeps on sucking.
Went through this a while ago but Ware nudges out Cereda for the worst pick because Fletcher and company passed up the chance to draft pre-draft favourite Petr Sykora with the fifteenth pick.

The Ware family had connections to someone in the front office and Toronto chose him to honour that connection.

Cereda had unforeseen medical problems which adversely affected his play, life and career. No one knows how he might have turned out had Luca's ticker been up to snuff.

Ware was awful everywhere he played a significant role and should have been a late rounder at best.

Jimmie Dorey is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 01:00 AM
  #14
loveshack2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Old School
Country: Tokelau
Posts: 3,299
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Horner
The very worst is up for grabs but the team with the most is hands down the Leafs
Berehowsky
Convery
Fichaud
Ware
Antropov (has done nothing never helped win a playoff game yet)
Cereda ( The worst pick of the 90's hands down.
Six picks who should have been playing with the Leafs now, that's why our best players are all 90 years old, and by playoff time well all be walking around the ACC with walkers.
You're ridiculous you know that. There is no way that you can call Cereda the worst pick of the decade. Was it a bad pick, sure it was, but c'mon he was 24th overall. There are plenty of players selected higher than 24th who never made it to the NHL. What about guys like Kelman, Zultek, Cherneski, Volchkov, Aitken, Riihijarvi, Ryan, Church, Kharlamov, I could keep going if you like, all players taken higher than Cereda who bombed just as bad. Add that to fact that it was a horrible draft year to begin with (among the worst ever), that it's only 4 years later, and that Cereda had a heart defect, and you look even more ridiculous. Calling Cereda the worst pick of the 90's is just stupid and trollish because it's simply not true. It was a bad pick, but there's no way it was the worst of the decade.

Antropov, despite all the time he's missed due to injuries is still among the top ten scorers from his draft year. There is just no way you can consider him a bad pick. Of the 9 players taken before him in the draft he has outpointed all but 3 of them (Lecavalier, Legwand, Stuart) not co-incidentally the top 3 overall picks that year. And of the 5 or 6 players taken immediately after him in the draft only 1 has yet amounted to anything (Tanguay). You're claim that he "has done nothing" is just not true. In the 5 seasons since he's been drafted he's already surpassed 200 games played. Perhaps you would have preferred the Leafs to select some of the guys taken right before or after Antropov? Such stars as Matheiu Chiounard, Michael Rupp, or Manny Malhotra? Howbout Jeff Heerema or Michael Henrich? Patrick Desrochers, Rico Fata? When looking at those options I have no clue how you can possibly come to the conclusion that Antropov was a bad pick. If not for the injury trouble he's had so far in his career he would be considered one of the better picks of that draft.

I won't go on about Berehowsky as someone else has saved me the trouble, but suffice it to say that there's no way he can be considered among the "worst picks" of anything either.

loveshack2 is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 03:49 AM
  #15
russ4king
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Welland
Posts: 592
vCash: 500
I am not sure if anyone remembers but Cereda played a few exhibition games with the Leafs during his first training camp and he looked very good. he scored in one, and set up Sundin in another.

The the heart problem was found and he has never been the same since. So I don't think it is really far to call him the worst selection of the nineties. Now, I realize that we could probably have picked him in the third round, but hindsight is wonderful.

I still think that Ware is the worst pick. if anyone knows his situation they know that this pick was all political. His father was one of the inventors of trivial Pursuit, and also a very good friend of Steve Stavro. Though he was captain of the Generals in junior, his play was lacklustre, and he never lived up to the promise that his massive frame could have produced. His brother Mike was also a Leaf farmhand at one point, which was another political move.

russ4king is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 07:32 AM
  #16
wendelissimo
Registered User
 
wendelissimo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Oakville, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 186
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to wendelissimo
Landon Wilson in '93 is up there.
And to be fair to Hedberg, he couldnt forsee Cereda's heart problem.
I believe Cereda had just led Switzerland to its best success in years...
much like Antro had led Kazakhstan, and was also a suprise high draft pick to some.

wendelissimo is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 07:35 AM
  #17
Doug Evinou
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 331
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendelissimo
Landon Wilson in '93 is up there.
And to be fair to Hedberg, he couldnt forsee Cereda's heart problem.
I believe Cereda had just led Switzerland to its best success in years...
much like Antro had led Kazakhstan, and was also a suprise high draft pick to some.
landon wilson was 19th over-all and is still playing in the NHL with PHX...he has over 300 NHL games played to his credit... jeff ware, eric fichaud et al can't say that.

Doug Evinou is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 07:51 AM
  #18
wendelissimo
Registered User
 
wendelissimo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Oakville, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 186
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to wendelissimo
Fichaud......minutes played...4799
record.......... 22 48 10

landon wilson 26 goals in 9 years....

and ware off the map........

well, all 3 are bad anyway,
do Luongo , Kaspiritis , and Niedermyer count as bad picks, seeing as how bad the leafs were to trade those picks away.

wendelissimo is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 07:55 AM
  #19
Doug Evinou
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 331
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendelissimo
Fichaud......minutes played...4799
record.......... 22 48 10

landon wilson 26 goals in 9 years....

and ware off the map........

well, all 3 are bad anyway,
do Luongo , Kaspiritis , and Niedermyer count as bad picks, seeing as how bad the leafs were to trade those picks away.
yeah, i'm not saying Wilson has been an impact player, but at least he plays ... ware is in another league of futility all together, and fichaud has never been able to catch a break in recent years, despite playing well in the AHL..

Doug Evinou is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 09:00 AM
  #20
Douggy
Registered User
 
Douggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: London, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 9,833
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie Dorey
Cereda had unforeseen medical problems which adversely affected his play, life and career. No one knows how he might have turned out had Luca's ticker been up to snuff.
Exactly. In hindsight, maybe we shouldn't have drafted him at all?

But screw hindsight. IIRC, Cereda played extremely well at the World Juniors on a sub-par team the year he was drafted.

IMO, It will be a while before German and Swiss players can perform in the NHL. Let the Sharks draft them all the want. :p

Douggy is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 09:07 AM
  #21
cellardweller
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Kingston Ontario
Posts: 37
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen
I'll have to say Luca Cereda.

Brandon Convery, Eric Fichaud and Jeff Ware were all pretty bad first round busts for us, but at least their selections were justified. Convery was a skilled center in junior, and scored that amazing end to end goal against St. Louis. Eric Fichaud was a great junior goalie whose career was only ruined by the Islanders. Jeff Ware was drafted because we needed a big defensive defenseman on the blueline.

The Luca Cereda pick was horrible. I was cringing when they made the pick, and it reeked of Anders Hedberg arrogance. We probably could have gotten him in the 3rd round if we really wanted him, but Anders had to show everyone how smart he was. And soon he'll be back in Switzerland. This is a pick that keeps on sucking.

Worst pick that the Leafs have made in the 90's must have been Jeff Ware. I am not sure what the Leafs saw in this guy, and not sure what or where is playing now.(last i knew he was in the Panthers system). As for overall worst pick in the 90's, must be Alexandre Volchkov, high scoring junior star who couldn't make it to the next level. And where is he playing now, Russia?

cellardweller is offline  
Old
12-17-2003, 09:44 PM
  #22
SwisshockeyAcademy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,094
vCash: 500
Ware reminded me of a giraffe on ice without skates. I could not identify one redeeming quality about him other than size. No skating skill, no passing, a shot that was three feet wide, no heart or guts. That is hands down far and away the most putrid pick we have made in the last 15-20 years.
Cereda was a swift skating dynamo for the Swiss team. He led Switzerland to a terrific result and as others have said, a 24th overall pick is not a guarantee. They should make the NHL mind you but Cereda's heart problem was unforseeable. At least Cereda had some identifiable skills. Tell me what Ware had? Find someone who said a positive word about him that was not on hallucinogens.

SwisshockeyAcademy is offline  
Old
12-18-2003, 06:06 AM
  #23
Leaf Army
Registered User
 
Leaf Army's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Leaf Nation
Posts: 8,654
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwisshockeyAcademy
Ware reminded me of a giraffe on ice without skates. I could not identify one redeeming quality about him other than size. No skating skill, no passing, a shot that was three feet wide, no heart or guts. That is hands down far and away the most putrid pick we have made in the last 15-20 years.
Cereda was a swift skating dynamo for the Swiss team. He led Switzerland to a terrific result and as others have said, a 24th overall pick is not a guarantee. They should make the NHL mind you but Cereda's heart problem was unforseeable. At least Cereda had some identifiable skills. Tell me what Ware had? Find someone who said a positive word about him that was not on hallucinogens.
Ware made the NHL at the age of 19 and didn't look too out of place for a player of his age. Cereda has never and will never come close to playing the NHL. I don't think I'm going out on a limb by saying that.

And I still fail to see how Cereda's health has hampered him all that much. He had a heart murmer his whole life and didn't even realize it until he had an examination a couple years ago.

At the time of the operation, I remember doctors saying that if anything he should be stronger when he recovers.

Look at Pilar. He missed almost all last season with a heart problem and hasn't missed a beat (pardon the pun).

Besides, Cereda's underachievement started BEFORE his heart surgery.

Leaf Army is online now  
Old
12-18-2003, 07:02 AM
  #24
wasting time
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 4,887
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Army
Ware made the NHL at the age of 19 and didn't look too out of place for a player of his age. Cereda has never and will never come close to playing the NHL. I don't think I'm going out on a limb by saying that.

And I still fail to see how Cereda's health has hampered him all that much. He had a heart murmer his whole life and didn't even realize it until he had an examination a couple years ago.

At the time of the operation, I remember doctors saying that if anything he should be stronger when he recovers.

Look at Pilar. He missed almost all last season with a heart problem and hasn't missed a beat (pardon the pun).

Besides, Cereda's underachievement started BEFORE his heart surgery.
I am with you. Gary Roberts had a broken neck. Guys come back after achilles heel injuries. etc. etc.

He had a heart problem that was perfectly fixed.

There is nothing wrong with the guy!

Other than he was a horrible draft pick.

wasting time is offline  
Old
12-18-2003, 02:37 PM
  #25
SwisshockeyAcademy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 3,094
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Army
Ware made the NHL at the age of 19 and didn't look too out of place for a player of his age. Cereda has never and will never come close to playing the NHL. I don't think I'm going out on a limb by saying that.

And I still fail to see how Cereda's health has hampered him all that much. He had a heart murmer his whole life and didn't even realize it until he had an examination a couple years ago.

At the time of the operation, I remember doctors saying that if anything he should be stronger when he recovers.

Look at Pilar. He missed almost all last season with a heart problem and hasn't missed a beat (pardon the pun).

Besides, Cereda's underachievement started BEFORE his heart surgery.
I'm not here to say cereda has been a wunderkind. Ware made the team at a time when the team was in dissaray, the bluline was very poor. Cereda has been drafted at a time when promotion from within is nearly non existent, not to mention the developmental process in St.John's seems to be lacking. lets say that they are both pretty poor picks, anytime a first rounder does not play then it is a blown pick. Front office types get paid to fill the talent coffers and have players make the team or bring others in in trades.

SwisshockeyAcademy is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.