HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

Line combos for the Preds?

Old
04-13-2007, 12:28 AM
glue

vCash: 500
Line combos for the Preds?

Hey Pred fans..just wondering what are the current line combos that you guys are using for the playoffs?

What I've heard from reading some of the other threads are that Erat, Legwand & Kariya are playing on a line together, Arnott and Dumont on a line and then Radulov & Forsberg...but what is your exact lineup right now? And if Sullivan comes back from his injury soon...what would be the most probable lineup then?

I gotta say out of all the playoff series so far the SJ vs Preds series is definitely the most exciting and I think it will continue that way...SJ is a great team with great depth and definitely contendors for the cup...that being said I think the Preds are more than capable of beating them...especially looking at your team on paper...wow!

Good luck for the playoffs!

glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2007, 12:35 AM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by glue View Post
Hey Pred fans..just wondering what are the current line combos that you guys are using for the playoffs?

What I've heard from reading some of the other threads are that Erat, Legwand & Kariya are playing on a line together, Arnott and Dumont on a line and then Radulov & Forsberg...but what is your exact lineup right now? And if Sullivan comes back from his injury soon...what would be the most probable lineup then?

I gotta say out of all the playoff series so far the SJ vs Preds series is definitely the most exciting and I think it will continue that way...SJ is a great team with great depth and definitely contendors for the cup...that being said I think the Preds are more than capable of beating them...especially looking at your team on paper...wow!

Good luck for the playoffs!
when sullivan comes back he'll be playing with Dumont & Arnott ... Hartnell with Forsberg & Radulov ... and Legwand with Kariya & Erat

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2007, 12:50 AM
glue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe T Choker View Post
when sullivan comes back he'll be playing with Dumont & Arnott ... Hartnell with Forsberg & Radulov ... and Legwand with Kariya & Erat
sweet..thats as solid as Buffalo..if not better in terms of offensive depth..your defence certainly ain't shabby...and Vokoun in net is solid...my team is out of the playoffs....but the Preds will definitely be one of the teams i'll be rooting for...mainly cause I'd love to see Forsberg win a cup and cause I love Radulov...that kid is somethin special...

glue is offline   Reply With Quote