Heatley Skates for the First Time

Closed Thread

Old
12-23-2003, 10:53 AM
wjsthrash

vCash: 500
Heatley Skates for the First Time

http://www.ajc.com/thrashers/content...23heatley.html

Was anyone there to see it? How did he look?

Old
12-23-2003, 04:32 PM
Heater15

I wasn't there but from all the reports I read it sounded like everything went well. I just can't wait to see his interview Friday

Old
12-24-2003, 07:52 AM
Pachoo

The encouraging thing is that he could be targeted for a Feb 10th return date vs Calgary if there aren't any stumbling blocks.

That would give him a full 24 games of play during the regular season before the playoffs.

Let's cross our fingers that he comes back that early.

Old
12-24-2003, 09:30 AM
CalgaryThrasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pachoo
The encouraging thing is that he could be targeted for a Feb 10th return date vs Calgary if there aren't any stumbling blocks.

That would give him a full 24 games of play during the regular season before the playoffs.

Let's cross our fingers that he comes back that early.
This would be outstanding. If there is one place where Heatley will get the most support, it's his hometown (No offence to those in Atlanta as you guys have done an excellent job supporting the Snyder's and the Heatley's)

But this is the place where he grew up, works out in the summer with his brother, has a ton of friends and family.

I'm a Flames season ticket holder and will be going to the game and there will no doubt be a standing ovaition for Dany Heatley the second he steps on the ice. (If his knee is healthy in time)

I also plan to go to the Thrashers practice, I can't wait! However I will be cheering on my Flames for the game itself. But for the practice I'll be sporting my Kovi jersey and hope to get some autographs.

I'm lucky to see The Thrashers play here even once a year, so I have to get the best out of it.

Old
12-24-2003, 12:56 PM
Blatny Spears

I can't imagine his first game back will come on the road, especially at the start of a very long road trip. I suspect he'll be back for the home game against Tampa at the end of February. Or, in the best case scenario, he'll be back for the Philly game at the beginning of the month.

Closed Thread