HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Trotz hot at Preds, refs in OT loss

Closed Thread

Old
12-19-2003, 05:19 AM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

vCash: 500
Trotz hot at Preds, refs in OT loss

http://tennessean.com/sports/predato...nt_ID=44337640

my favorite lines from the article

''That was a lame call,'' Trotz said. ''Our guy was six feet out of the crease and (Bouillon) falls into the goalie. There's no way they can explain that call.''

''We all have bad nights,'' Trotz said, ''but (the referees) were asleep tonight.''

Old
12-19-2003, 08:14 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven_Nation_Army
http://tennessean.com/sports/predato...nt_ID=44337640

my favorite lines from the article

''That was a lame call,'' Trotz said. ''Our guy was six feet out of the crease and (Bouillon) falls into the goalie. There's no way they can explain that call.''

''We all have bad nights,'' Trotz said, ''but (the referees) were asleep tonight.''
Wow, that matches my description perfectly. I'm wondering why Trotz is as emotionless as a dead fish when he feels he gets screwed, though....

Old
12-19-2003, 10:53 AM
tulsytrid1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enoch
Wow, that matches my description perfectly. I'm wondering why Trotz is as emotionless as a dead fish when he feels he gets screwed, though....
I didn't get to watcht the game as I was working; I shouldn't be suprized about the refs...they have sucked for the last few years and will continue to suck unless some accountability comes into the picture like with NFL refs. That being said I noticed that we were 4/5 on the PK which is horrible. We deserve to lose with an effort like that. I have noticed the last few games that we are getting away from being aggressive and going more into a classic box style PK. Not good if you ask me since our players are smaller than other PK systems that do that. Kimmo is going to have a rough go at it trying to move opposing fowards out of the low slot.

Closed Thread