HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

What we need

Closed Thread

Old
12-18-2003, 11:08 AM
snatchmasterflex

vCash:
What we need

im new in here long time die hard hab fan, for the last 2 years ive been happy with the direction this team has been going, the only thing worst than being a bad team is being a bad team with no prospects and future, and thats what we use to be. now its diferent, were a decent team now in my thoughts capable of making the post season, and have a group of prospects to die for, there oozing with potential. What we need is a veteran defence man that can anchor out VERY BAD power play, and teach his skills on our young defence corp, if a quality one becomes available i hope gainey snags him right up, but i dont see us making any crazy deals anytime soon, unless its a prospect leaving, and gainey wont be doing that. but when the season nears its end players like joey j and peros value will go up, thats when we can unload sum useless cash and obtain a more valuable player to help bring alive our youth movement. what do you think WE NEED???

anyone out there know how to get nocotine stains out???????

Old
12-18-2003, 11:29 AM
Beatnik

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Beatnik
Quote:
Originally Posted by snatchmasterflex
What we need is a veteran defence man that can anchor out VERY BAD power play, and teach his skills on our young defence corp, if a quality one becomes available i hope gainey snags him right up, but i dont see us making any crazy deals anytime soon, unless its a prospect leaving, and gainey wont be doing that. but when the season nears its end players like joey j and peros value will go up, thats when we can unload sum useless cash and obtain a more valuable player to help bring alive our youth movement. what do you think WE NEED???
I have no problems with our D as is it now.
Brisebois, Souray Markov are ok on the powerplay. Quintal and Rivet are ok to finish the year and Komi and Hainsey are NHL ready. Bouliion is a usefull 7th guys.

What we need IMO is 1st line foward but i don't think it's possible to get one without giving youth or create other holes.

Old
12-18-2003, 11:35 AM
BigM1ke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatnik
Brisebois, Souray Markov are ok on the powerplay. Quintal and Rivet are ok to finish the year and Komi and Hainsey are NHL ready. Bouliion is a usefull 7th guys.

What we need IMO is 1st line foward but i don't think it's possible to get one without giving youth or create other holes.
hey buddy.. It's Ribeiro and not Ribiero in your Avatar signature, right over your big weed logo

Old
12-18-2003, 11:37 AM
snatchmasterflex

vCash:
Quote:

we need to fix our power play, special teams wins games, our special teams right now blows very hard, and were allowing to many shots against, i still think we need someone to show our d how its done if your leaving komi and hainsey to be taught by bresbois(our vetaren defenceman) then they wont emerge as well as they should. we need to bring in a knowledgable player in weather a defenceman or forward.

Old
12-18-2003, 11:40 AM
Beatnik

Send a message via MSN to Beatnik
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big M1ke
hey buddy.. It's Ribeiro and not Ribiero in your Avatar signature, right over your big weed logo
DOH!

Old
12-18-2003, 11:40 AM
CrAzYNiNe

Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big M1ke
Not weed, cannabis, you can make more out of that then just weed

Old
12-18-2003, 12:51 PM
sandman08

Quote:
Originally Posted by snatchmasterflex
we need to fix our power play, special teams wins games, our special teams right now blows very hard, and were allowing to many shots against, i still think we need someone to show our d how its done if your leaving komi and hainsey to be taught by bresbois(our vetaren defenceman) then they wont emerge as well as they should. we need to bring in a knowledgable player in weather a defenceman or forward.
thats why the kids are gonna learn from the REAL #1 defensemen on the team in The big mean souray machine

Old
12-18-2003, 01:01 PM
Habber

Quote:

Right on.

I also think we need a first line forward much more than another d-man. The way Souray is playing, there are only a handful of d-men in the league that are significantly better than him and they would be impossible to get.

Our most pressing need by far is scoring, and I don't see anyone in the organization that can step into a bona-fide 1st line goalscorer position anytime in the near future.

Old
12-18-2003, 01:02 PM
snatchmasterflex

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman08
thats why the kids are gonna learn from the REAL #1 defensemen on the team in The big mean souray machine
i hope your right
i just hope souray can teach as well as he can hit. man hes an exciting player

Old
12-18-2003, 07:22 PM
sandman08

i just hope he passes on his "Magic food" that he's on to the kids.. holy hell .. a trick!

Closed Thread