HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

HFNHL Regular Season Begins - Nov 5th

Old
11-02-2015, 12:08 AM
Canuck09

vCash: 500
HFNHL Regular Season Begins - Nov 5th

With the Preseason finishing up tonight we're ready to get the real games going. I'm out of town for a few days so use that time to make your final preparations and get your lines in. The season will begin Thursday November 5th.

We will sim double headers nightly until we catch the NHL. Any days with only 1 game in the schedule will be triple headers just to keep things moving along. Once we get closer to catching the NHL I'll post a schedule so everyone knows when we're going to match the NHL the rest of the way.

The website has been updated with regular season links for the index page and league file.

The salary cap floor is going to be a problem for some of you out there. Please review your rosters and make some moves ASAP or you will start incurring penalties if you hold us up from being able to run games.

Browse your roster for any last minute things that need to be fixed...ratings, ages, salaries etc and post here.

Canuck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-02-2015, 08:54 PM
Regal Beagles

Thanks to the SimGod for getting this together......

Regal Beagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-03-2015, 11:18 AM
MatthewFlames

Send a message via AIM to MatthewFlames Send a message via MSN to MatthewFlames Send a message via Yahoo to MatthewFlames Send a message via Skype™ to MatthewFlames
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regal Beagles View Post
Thanks to the SimGod for getting this together......
Best SimGod ever! Long Live SimGod.

MatthewFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Tom HFNHL Stars

Hoping the Stars recent trade fixed the roster errors. Will the rosters be updated soon so I can confirm the trade put the Stars to the cap floor? Thanks, I have been experiencing e-mail problems, I hope to have my e-mail issues solved later today. Tom Stars

Tom HFNHL Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-04-2015, 04:44 PM
Canuck09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom HFNHL Stars View Post
Hoping the Stars recent trade fixed the roster errors. Will the rosters be updated soon so I can confirm the trade put the Stars to the cap floor? Thanks, I have been experiencing e-mail problems, I hope to have my e-mail issues solved later today. Tom Stars
Unfortunately I won't be able to get a site update in until tomorrow evening as I'm away for work. If things are a mess I may delay the start by a day but I'm hopeful the moves made this week by everyone will be enough to get us close enough to start.

Old
11-05-2015, 10:53 PM
Canuck09

GAME ON!!!!

Season has started. As a reminder, we're going to run double headers every night until we catch up with the NHL. Any Game Days with a single game will lead to triple headers.

Only one player on waivers to start the season so take a look. Any player with a $2M salary dropped into the farm at any point during the season will also be put on waivers. Be aware that the Sim will not give a warning so pay attention!