HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Mixed Martial Arts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mixed Martial Arts UFC, Bellator, HDNet Fights, WSOF, MFC, KOTC, One FC, and others

The NEW Official MMA Thread - Continued

Closed Thread

Old
08-16-2007, 03:50 PM
BigKahuna*

vCash:
Damn that kick Silva knocked out Yushin with in the first fight was killer

Old
08-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Boston Bruno

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chapel113x View Post
Couture and Silva training together is just nuts. Those are two of the best fighters out there and Couture has tons of experience fighting Liddell i'm sure he'll give him some good pointers and he'll come in with a very good game plan. I would love to see Silva come into this fight prepared and KO Liddell. What's different between this fight and Henderson is Silva doesn't have to worry about the takedowns and can mostly concentrate on his stand-up and conditioning.
Do you think Silva is that good of a match up for Liddell? I dont. IMO, when Silva was undefeated and looking unstopabble, and Chuck was doing the same thing in the UFC - THEN it was interesting.

Now? I see Wandy as being very vunerable. Fighting Cro Cop Hendo and Liddell in sequence is a disaster for Wandy waiting to happen. ( I guess on the other hand if he KO's chuck he will be right back on top - but I dont think it is going to happen.) At one point I thought he would crush chuck no prob - but after watching more and more of these guys go seperate ways, I think it is going to end up the other way around. Wandy is going to come throw at chuck in that wide open style, and Chuck is going to send one down the pipe..

I know I would be very excited to see it - but as of what I have seen from both guys of late, I think Chuck takes it and pretty quickly.

Closed Thread