HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game report

Closed Thread

Old
12-18-2003, 08:35 PM
hockeyaddict101

vCash: 500
Game report

I am not going to bother giving a person by person review. It was a pitiful game by almost everyone.

The Oilers were just completely out of sync. A couple of plays that typified the net. On the four on four the Wild shoot it down the ice, Brewer is not paying attention and lets the Minnesota player get ahead of him so he can check him but the problem was it was an icing call. He just wasn't paying attention.

Semenov had a miserable game. The whole Oiler team showed no emotion and just kept on missing pass after pass.

Blech :mad:

Old
12-18-2003, 08:39 PM
hmminvisiblecola1279
I just hope we can

vCash: 730
short and to the point, that pretty well summed it up for me.

Old
12-18-2003, 08:47 PM
woody

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaz44
I am not going to bother giving a person by person review. It was a pitiful game by almost everyone.

The Oilers were just completely out of sync. A couple of plays that typified the net. On the four on four the Wild shoot it down the ice, Brewer is not paying attention and lets the Minnesota player get ahead of him so he can check him but the problem was it was an icing call. He just wasn't paying attention.

Semenov had a miserable game. The whole Oiler team showed no emotion and just kept on missing pass after pass.

Blech :mad:
I thought Chimera showed alot of emotion. His first few shifts where great. Layed the body alot and even put Brad Brown out of the game and he came to the defense of a teammate(Horcoff) after Weimer's questionable hit. Its too bad that he missed the next 17 minutes. Big George should have set the tune and dropped the gloves instead and gave Weimer no choice in the matter.

Closed Thread