Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Sweden
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Andreas Johnson

Old
09-05-2014, 05:34 PM
Highlander23

vCash: 500
Andreas Johnson

Hey guys, i've been following this guy for 2 years now, and i'm quite surprised at the progress he has made since his draft !! I feel like he is getting better all over the ice, bigger, faster, nastier(just a little lol) better shot...

For those who saw him more than me, what can you tell me about this little guy ? a kind of a scouting report if you want, thanks

Highlander23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2014, 12:33 AM
Komarov47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlander23 View Post
Hey guys, i've been following this guy for 2 years now, and i'm quite surprised at the progress he has made since his draft !! I feel like he is getting better all over the ice, bigger, faster, nastier(just a little lol) better shot...

For those who saw him more than me, what can you tell me about this little guy ? a kind of a scouting report if you want, thanks
He explosed to the face of Europe with the CHL, but back here in sweden everybody knew this kid was gifted, he won the rookie of the year award last season. He's pretty small, i can't wait to see if he will make the jump to NA next season or if the KHL horn will be bigger (aka $$$). He makes me think of Paul Kariya, his goal against Briancon (as you're french i can see) is typical Kariya's goal. He's been drafted very low because of his height. My guess is he will explode with Gotenburg this year and be with the marlies next season, i can feel a pair Nylander-Johnson in the futur !

Komarov47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2014, 01:33 PM
Scarecrow Boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komarov47 View Post
He explosed to the face of Europe with the CHL, but back here in sweden everybody knew this kid was gifted, he won the rookie of the year award last season. He's pretty small, i can't wait to see if he will make the jump to NA next season or if the KHL horn will be bigger (aka $$$). He makes me think of Paul Kariya, his goal against Briancon (as you're french i can see) is typical Kariya's goal. He's been drafted very low because of his height. My guess is he will explode with Gotenburg this year and be with the marlies next season, i can feel a pair Nylander-Johnson in the futur !
Don't forget his asthma

Scarecrow Boat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Slimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komarov47 View Post
Andreas Johnson has a great big Frölunda heart. His father is a big icon in the club and I think the only thing that would make him take the leap over to the NHL is if they believe he's ready for it.
With Roger Rönnberg in Frölunda and one of the best junior development programs, Johnson is better of staying a while longer.

Slimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-11-2014, 12:29 AM
Komarov47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimmy View Post
Andreas Johnson has a great big Frölunda heart. His father is a big icon in the club and I think the only thing that would make him take the leap over to the NHL is if they believe he's ready for it.
With Roger Rönnberg in Frölunda and one of the best junior development programs, Johnson is better of staying a while longer.
You know what i like about Frolunda ?
25 swedish players
2 norwegian players
1 finish
1 NA

Komarov47 is offline   Reply With Quote