HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

A question about the trade

Closed Thread

Old
12-19-2003, 02:06 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

vCash: 500
A question about the trade

Why did they move Woywitka instead of Seidenberg?

At the very least means Seidenberg moves up the ladder (or was he above Woywitka?)

Old
12-19-2003, 02:07 PM
blah

I'd say Woywitka has more potential but Seidenberg is closer to the NHL than Woywitka.

Old
12-20-2003, 12:30 PM
MojoJojo

Well, Woywitka is from Alberta, and was a dominant defenseman playing for Red Deer. Anyone who follows Junior Hockey in Western Canada, mostly Oilers, Canucks, and Flames fans, have coveted this guy. Seidenberg on the other hand was a 6th round draft pick, is smaller, older, and from Germany. Woywitka has the higher potential, but judging by Seidenbergs play on the Phantoms, he will have to work his tail off to pass him, because Seidenberg is the better player by far right now.

Old
12-20-2003, 05:40 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by MojoJojo
Well, Woywitka is from Alberta, and was a dominant defenseman playing for Red Deer. Anyone who follows Junior Hockey in Western Canada, mostly Oilers, Canucks, and Flames fans, have coveted this guy. Seidenberg on the other hand was a 6th round draft pick, is smaller, older, and from Germany. Woywitka has the higher potential, but judging by Seidenbergs play on the Phantoms, he will have to work his tail off to pass him, because Seidenberg is the better player by far right now.
I see, thanks. Have you gone to any Phantoms games this year, if so how has Seidenberg looked?

Old
12-20-2003, 06:07 PM
Ratfinklives

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfmade
I see, thanks. Have you gone to any Phantoms games this year, if so how has Seidenberg looked?
Much much much much better than Woywitka, thats for sure. Best overall defensemen on the Phantoms, he stands out every time he's on the ice.

Old
12-20-2003, 07:28 PM
FlyersGuy69

Send a message via AIM to FlyersGuy69
I have read that Randy Jones is by far the best defensemen that the Phantoms have right now and that he is playing great. I have also read that he could possibly make the team next season.

again, this is what I've read.

Closed Thread