HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Noah Clarke

Closed Thread

Old
12-17-2003, 10:55 AM
Jshibley

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Jshibley Send a message via Yahoo to Jshibley
Noah Clarke

So, I saw in the times that clarke is from laverne which is my hometown, and also he is only 1 year younger than me. Can anyone find out for me if he went to Bonita High School, that would be pretty cool if someone from my school made the NHL.

Old
12-17-2003, 10:58 AM
punchy1

I wonder if you did a websearch on bonita highschool if they wouldn't turn out something. I think he probably was in juniours or something like it so probably not around there much but who knows?

He did look like he belonged in the NHL last night and while he doesn't look like the next 99 he certainly looks capable of sticking so far. Maybe after a couple of games he will.

Old
12-17-2003, 11:29 AM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshibley
So, I saw in the times that clarke is from laverne which is my hometown, and also he is only 1 year younger than me. Can anyone find out for me if he went to Bonita High School, that would be pretty cool if someone from my school made the NHL.
Boy I knew Bonita High was going down hill after I left, but I never thought it would become so poor that it would start producing Duck fans :p

Old
12-17-2003, 11:41 AM
maximil

I know he went to Shattuck-St. Mary's in Faribault, MN for a while. I'm not sure how long he was there for though.

Old
12-17-2003, 11:49 AM
David A. Rainer

Send a message via MSN to David A. Rainer
Here's an old interview with him. He went to Shattuck for at least his junior and senior year.

BTW - did anyone hear the interview he just gave on the radio AM 1150? I liked the way he "ummmm'ed" and "uhhhhhh'ed" his way around the Aulin/Hilton question and pleaded ignorance.

12-17-2003, 12:58 PM
Saprykin Fan

hey

noah played good, anyone got that interview? i wanna bug him if its funny, but ill be giving him a call soon and see how he felt out there, he looked dazed a few times, i would be to, way to go buddy, see ya this summer no dogg, if not i'll see u in edmonton,

NOAH'S NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP IT UP BUDDY, YOU NEVER LOOKED OUTA PLACE ONCE!!

Old
12-18-2003, 04:41 PM
Jshibley

Send a message via AIM to Jshibley Send a message via Yahoo to Jshibley
I guess it looks like i didn't go to high school with him then..... Still it's cool to know he lived in the same city. I think the closest player the ducks ever had was Jeremy Stevenson from Riverside. Well good luck to clarke, i hope he does well for you guys.

Old
12-19-2003, 07:04 PM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
Boy I knew Bonita High was going down hill after I left, but I never thought it would become so poor that it would start producing Duck fans :p
Not just a Duck fan, but a Ruslan Salei fan!

Old
12-19-2003, 07:52 PM
Belanger25
The Iceman!

LaVerne is a nice city. Where I play roller hockey sometimes. I'm in Upland so Noah Clarke is a big deal as well here. Upland is like 10 minutes from LaVerne.

Old
12-20-2003, 08:41 AM
JT8888

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jshibley
I went to High School with him at Western Christian. Me and couple of friends used to play hockey with him and he used to tear it up (as you would expect). he's a nice dude and a GOOD hockey player (best i have ever played with)

Old
12-20-2003, 09:13 AM
Kings Fanatic

My only concern about Noah is that Saprykin fan calls him No Dogg. What is he, a basketball player?

Now where the hell are those smilies?

Old
12-20-2003, 12:58 PM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Fanatic
My only concern about Noah is that Saprykin fan calls him No Dogg. What is he, a basketball player?

Now where the hell are those smilies?
Here you go

Old
12-20-2003, 03:28 PM
Mindcircus

Speaking of him. I have two friends that used to play hockey with him on a roller team called The Beach Boys. They used to go over to his house to hang out. This was a couple of years ago. They are rooting for him big time... said he's a really cool guy. My friend Tommy even said he dominated a game against him. This was before he played with him on The Beach Boys. He had no idea who Noah Clarke was but everyone kept talking about him like he was the best player out there. Then he got to know him and realized he was pretty damn good. Funny little story i thought i'd share.

Closed Thread