HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

im sure richter stops those shots

Closed Thread

Old
05-05-2007, 12:21 PM
vargas*

vCash: 500
im sure richter stops those shots

im sorry but i just dont trust lundqvist in big games like i trusted richter to make the big save.

why the **** cant he stay in the net on that first goal and that five hole goal was just way too soft. im sorry but he wasnt focused the whole 65 minutes and he has now cost us 3 games.

Old
05-05-2007, 12:22 PM
hlundqvist30*

Quote:
Originally Posted by vargas View Post
im sorry but i just dont trust lundqvist in big games like i trusted richter to make the big save.

why the **** cant he stay in the net on that first goal and that five hole goal was just way too soft. im sorry but he wasnt focused the whole 65 minutes and he has now cost us 3 games.

Old
05-05-2007, 12:27 PM
Choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by vargas View Post

HAHAHAHA

Now I love Richter as much as any Rangers fan but Henrik is already better in his first two years in the league than Richter was IN HIS PRIME. Henrik's already been nominated for the Vezina twice in two years, not to mention an olympic gold medal which Richter could never capture.

If Richter was the goalie of this team I dont think they could take the Sabres to 6 games, and probably would not even be a playoff tean.

Old
05-05-2007, 12:51 PM
nyranger61494
YNWA

What a joke of a thread.

May I remind you that Richter gave up a goal with the Rangers 7.7 seconds away from the Stanley Cup Finals. Richter gave up his fair share of softies, see the Game 1 Cup Finals equalizer with under a minute to go and a couple in the Game 5 debacle at the Garden when the Rangers came back from 3-0 down in the third to lose 6-3. Now you have made me speak poorly of the franchise's best big game goaltender.

Nevermind the fact that Lundqvist had to deal with traffic and front and a richochet going right to Drury. Nevermind the fact that Ortmeyer deflected the OT winner in (Orty says as much in Greenberg's column in the Post). Nevermind the fact the Rangers would not have been in that game without Lundqvist. Nevermind the fact that the Rangers would not be in this series without Lundqvist's clutch performances at home.

END RANT

Old
05-05-2007, 12:54 PM
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck

I'm not sure if this is joke thread or not...(I hope so though)...but if your serious then take it to the GDT thread if you want to blame Lundqvist for the loss.

Closed Thread