HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

ward hainsey dykhuis

Closed Thread

Old
12-21-2003, 02:25 PM
caper13

vCash: 500
ward hainsey dykhuis

does anyone know why ward and hainsey are not playing tonight and why dykhuis is playing and not up with the big team as reported.

Old
12-21-2003, 02:31 PM
Marc the Habs Fan

vCash: 597
Dykhuis was only with the team last night as an emergency call up for that game since Komo had the flu.

As for Ward, I would guess he's on his way to MTL for tomorrow's game. It makes no sense at all that he wouldn't be playing tonite if that wasn't the case(unless he's injured). He's the best player in the AHL and we need him back in shape, no way do you scratch him. Maybe he's coming up along with Ronald H ? I mean, why would Jarvis bench his best d-man ? unless once again he is injured.

We shall see.

Last edited by Marc the Habs Fan: 12-21-2003 at 02:40 PM.
Old
12-21-2003, 02:35 PM
Thomas

Send a message via MSN to Thomas
I hope this means Ward and Hainsey are on their way up while Audette and Bouillon are getting sent down. With Gratton up, Ward is the best Hamilton forward so I wouldnt see why he would be benched when hes trying to get into game shape, while Hainsey has been Hamilton's best dman as of late. Unless of course as Marc said, they are injured.

Old
12-21-2003, 02:37 PM
caper13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas
I hope this means Ward and Hainsey are on their way up while Audette and Bouillon are getting sent down. With Gratton up, Ward is the best Hamilton forward so I wouldnt see why he would be benched when hes trying to get into game shape, while Hainsey has been Hamilton's best dman as of late. Unless of course as Marc said, they are injured.
i sure hope they are on there way up.

Old
12-21-2003, 02:41 PM
caper13

Quote:
Originally Posted by caper13
does anyone know why ward and hainsey are not playing tonight and why dykhuis is playing and not up with the big team as reported.
sorry for the double thread

Old
12-21-2003, 04:50 PM
Traitor8

Can anybody confirm this and can I listen to the game on the radio??

Old
12-21-2003, 10:52 PM
Native

I do like Hainsey very much, but I don't think he's ready. Some more time in Hamilton will do him some good. He got a taste of the Bigs and that's incentive for him to continue his development. As for Dykhuis, I think he should consider this opportunity as his last chance. For the sake of his career, he must play with fortitude and confidence.

I can't wait to finally see Ward back on the ice. Ward alongside Gratton is a sight I rarely saw but heard alot about.

Closed Thread