HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sean O`Donnell

Closed Thread

Old
12-21-2003, 10:28 AM
zeppelin97

vCash: 500
Sean O`Donnell

Is he the kings answer to a d-man with bite?

I haven't seen him play at all this year and not sure what it would take for the kings to acquire him. I was thinking corvo as trade bait, although our offensive d-men will be pretty thin. Maybe kuz or whatever.

I don't think o'donnell will be an end all cure for the kings collapses but it may help a little.

Boston is struggling so a trade is a possiblity.

Old
12-21-2003, 10:43 AM
jfont

Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeppelin97
Is he the kings answer to a d-man with bite?

I haven't seen him play at all this year and not sure what it would take for the kings to acquire him. I was thinking corvo as trade bait, although our offensive d-men will be pretty thin. Maybe kuz or whatever.

I don't think o'donnell will be an end all cure for the kings collapses but it may help a little.

Boston is struggling so a trade is a possiblity.
good thing about boston is that they may be looking for an offensive defenseman...corvo might be the best to bait boston and give up o'donnell...

sean has always been one of my favorites when he was here...he's not flashy but solid at 6'-3"...though he did develop a little bit of offense in boston...

12-21-2003, 11:02 AM
BINGO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfont
good thing about boston is that they may be looking for an offensive defenseman...corvo might be the best to bait boston and give up o'donnell...

sean has always been one of my favorites when he was here...he's not flashy but solid at 6'-3"...though he did develop a little bit of offense in boston...
'"
I doubt boston would trade for Corvo, that's where the "felon" got his nickname.

Closed Thread