HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I don't blame Bouillion!

Closed Thread

Old
12-20-2003, 04:38 PM
Mats NAslund

vCash: 50
I don't blame Bouillion!

I blame Theodore for being on his damn knees when Sundin has the puck in the corner. He was on his knees like a cheap 10cent *****! Montreal's defence bailed him out time after time. He was out of position all night long....Actually ge looked in the first but was very mediocre after that.Then he let in that **** goal...don't tell me it was a fluke because if he stays on his feet the game goes to overtime **** DAM Ihate the friggin leafs why did Theodore have to pick tonight to play like ****. Yes he played like **** and I don't care what any of you say I'm sick of listening to french media hyping this guy because his french..he's no superstar he's an avg. damn goalie who had one spectaculaer season that's it. Trade him now that his value is high and roll with Garon. Every time the opposition shoots I have to take a deep breath because i necer what to expect from Theodore. He plays the puck like a 2 year old why doesn't he just stay in his damn net!

Sorry for tirade but I hate the damn ****ing leafs!

Old
12-20-2003, 04:45 PM
Démon Blond

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mats NAslund

Sorry for tirade but I hate the damn ****ing leafs!
More than you hate Theodore? You sure look like you need to take a long walk outside to relax before posting again. You are stressed out.. I think the Habs played well all game, I agree that Theo did not have his A game tonight but it was still a 2-2 tie up to 30 second before the overtime.. Both the Leafs and the Flyers are at the top of the NHL, we are NOT the only fans frustrated by these teams...

So relax.. we lost that one, 49 games to go yet..

Old
12-20-2003, 04:52 PM
NHLcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Komisarek

Breathe....

It's just 1 game, the point would of been nice, but this will be a lesson to us for the rest of the season.

Look on the bright side, atleast we didnt outplay the leafs then got scored on with 28 seconds left in the 3rd, eh?

we'll win the next one! GO HABS GO!!

You're right, u know what i think the fans are less frustrated because we let in a goal with less than 30 secs to go and lost but because this scenario NEVER happens to us, if we used to win 6-7 per year the way the Leafs did tonight, we would be "ahhh that sucks, but we played good though" but instead we are all frustrated because it happens to us once or twice every 2-3 years.....

Old
12-20-2003, 04:52 PM
Habsolution

Theo can't be blamed for the first goal. Bouillon was the culprit there.

Theo can't be blamed for the 2nd one neither. He got bumped into and well ... ugly goal.

Last goal if Bouillon plays the man instead of uselessly putting his stick on the ice Theo's butterfly would have kept everything out. That being said Bouillon is not to blame for that fluke goal.

Theo kept us in the game during the first 7-8 minutes when we played sloppy defense. The score could have easily been one or two to nothing early. So he is not to blame either. Not a particularly great game from him but enough to win with a little more luck.

If you really want to find a culprit blame Dackell for missing that empty netter.

Old
12-20-2003, 04:58 PM
Rahan

Bouillon had his stick there to break the pass, and it would've been a good play.

Old
12-20-2003, 05:02 PM
Habsolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahan
Bouillon had his stick there to break the pass, and it would've been a good play.
You are right. He wasn't "uselessly" putting his stick on the ice.

Old
12-20-2003, 05:03 PM
jimnevets

What I don't understand is 4:23 for Komisarek

Every time Quintal (27:23) touched the puck I had to close my eyes
Bouillon (20:29) played a good game but if Komisarek or Hainsey makes a goof like he did on the first goal, they would be lucky to see one or two shifts the rest of the game.

Old
12-20-2003, 05:04 PM
Souffle
A soupçon of nutmeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsolution
Theo can't be blamed for the first goal. Bouillon was the culprit there.

Theo can't be blamed for the 2nd one neither. He got bumped into and well ... ugly goal.

Last goal if Bouillon plays the man instead of uselessly putting his stick on the ice Theo's butterfly would have kept everything out. That being said Bouillon is not to blame for that fluke goal.

Theo kept us in the game during the first 7-8 minutes when we played sloppy defense. The score could have easily been one or two to nothing early. So he is not to blame either. Not a particularly great game from him but enough to win with a little more luck.

If you really want to find a culprit blame Dackell for missing that empty netter.
Actually, the last goal wasn't Bouillon's fault. The Leafs had an odd-man rush due to a bad line change. Gratton got on the ice late and couldn't catch up to Sundin, as Renberg was Bouillon's man off the rush.

I wonder who's responsible for the botched line change with 30 seconds left in the game. It might be Julien, it might be Gratton or Juneau, or might be just plain bad luck.

I think it was just bad luck.

Old
12-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Habsolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedave
Actually, the last goal wasn't Bouillon's fault. The Leafs had an odd-man rush due to a bad line change. Gratton got on the ice late and couldn't catch up to Sundin, as Renberg was Bouillon's man off the rush.

I wonder who's responsible for the botched line change with 30 seconds left in the game. It might be Julien, it might be Gratton or Juneau, or might be just plain bad luck.

Actually I never said it was Bouillon's fault ...

Quote:
That being said Bouillon is not to blame for that fluke goal.

Old
12-20-2003, 05:44 PM
Team_Spirit
Tinordi-Subban

vCash: 700

Old
12-20-2003, 06:01 PM
Thomas

Send a message via MSN to Thomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by davedave

Quintal had the man on the right side, Bouillon had no reason to try to block a "pass" with that move. His stick wasnt even at the right position to block a pass being a foot off the ground. He should have played Sundin, but it probably wouldnt have mattered, Sundin is quite a bit bigger and stronger than Bouillon. It's not his fault, he doesnt have close to enough hockey sense to be a regular NHL defenseman, his read on the Tucker goal proves just that. I blame CJ for putting Bouillon on in the last minute of the game after his play on the first goal. Its time to stop playing this guy because he plays a physical game and plays with "heart". He failed to clear the net tonight and was horrible in his own end. Hainsey has picked up his game in the AHL, hopefully he can be called up with the right mind set and earn his spot back.

Old
12-20-2003, 06:28 PM
chicpea*

Quote:
Um, yes. What the hell was that? I am willing to put up with Sundstrom and his alleged 'contributions', but if Dackell (salary being...?) cannot score the game winner on an empty net (albeit on a rolling puck - but this is the NHL) then don't trade him, don't demote him, don't send him to the minors; no, release him. The same goes for Kilger and Juneau.
And why, may I ask, were these nogoodniks on the ice with 1:25 left to play. How aboot anyone from the top two lines instead? I Know the GameWinner was a fluke, but it was more relevatory than you guys think. The wrong lines were out for too damn long.

Old
12-20-2003, 06:46 PM
BJCOLLINS

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicpea
Um, yes. What the hell was that? I am willing to put up with Sundstrom and his alleged 'contributions', but if Dackell (salary being...?) cannot score the game winner on an empty net (albeit on a rolling puck - but this is the NHL) then don't trade him, don't demote him, don't send him to the minors; no, release him. The same goes for Kilger and Juneau.
And why, may I ask, were these nogoodniks on the ice with 1:25 left to play. How aboot anyone from the top two lines instead? I Know the GameWinner was a fluke, but it was more relevatory than you guys think. The wrong lines were out for too damn long.
your right...CJ trys to mix things up to much....in a close game its natural to put out your most responsible F & D in the final min...why don't the Habs do this

Old
12-20-2003, 07:02 PM
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnevets
What I don't understand is 4:23 for Komisarek

Every time Quintal (27:23) touched the puck I had to close my eyes
Bouillon (20:29) played a good game but if Komisarek or Hainsey makes a goof like he did on the first goal, they would be lucky to see one or two shifts the rest of the game.
Komisarek had the flu, he didn't play in the last two periods, or I missed him, but I'm pretty sure he didn't come back after the first period. You can't really ignore the flu, he must have felt he couldn't play with energy tonight and it was better for him not to play.

EDIT: markov` posted the exact same thing as I just said in another thread.. my bad. didn't look at the other threads before posting, sorry!

Old
12-20-2003, 07:37 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
I blame Theodore for being on his damn knees when Sundin has the puck in the corner. He was on his knees like a cheap 10cent *****!
agree 100%

Old
12-20-2003, 07:47 PM
nordique

vCash:
Quote:
I Trade him now that his value is high and roll with Garon

Hey, if he's available, I'm sure we'd love him in Toronto for after Eddie retires...

Old
12-20-2003, 10:44 PM
Habs

Quote:
I blame Theodore for being on his damn knees when Sundin has the puck in the corner. He was on his knees like a cheap 10cent *****!
Umm.. Bouillon cost us 2 goals tonight, while Theo prevented how many?

Get a grip, face facts. Francis is an AHL player, and should never be in the NHL.

Old
12-20-2003, 10:58 PM
Corey

Souray, Quintal, and Rivet put in a lot more minutes and played a lot more shifts than Bouillon. What was surprising was that Bouillon played more minutes than Markov. Does CJ distrust Markov in tight situations? Markov hasn't been having a good season. But I go along with the consensus that Bouillon is only a stopgap. Since I don't expect Komisarek and Hainsey to become highly experienced Ds by the end of this season, and Quintal may retire, I think Gainey should try to pick up an experienced D as a free agent. I also think Markov needs attention.

Old
12-21-2003, 06:55 AM
onemorecup*

Does Boullion

have some secret pictures of Gillete , Gainey, or Boivin that keeps this guy playing like
a top 4 dman. God love his work ethic and guts, but same as last year, when he plays more minuites and as the season wears on , his deficiencies start to show big time.
He gets pushed around, doesn`t have the reach to contain bigger forwards , and makes mistakes. Now last night was a fluke off his stick but let`s take this guy for what he is
AN UNDERSIZED DEPTH DMAN PERIOD. He was a waiver guy for god`s sake, and we are using him like a core player. He is not part of future plans, and we let Hainsey play in the minors :mad: :mad:

Old
12-21-2003, 07:37 AM
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicpea
Oh get a clue, Dackell is one of our best forwards, no matter what. Sure he's not a sniper, he doesn't rack up the points, but look at how hard he works, at how much chances he creates for his linesmen. He's the best forechecker on the team. Open your damn eyes.

Last edited by Rahan: 12-21-2003 at 08:06 AM.
Old
12-21-2003, 07:42 AM
Capitano

Bouillon can't be expected to handle a guy like Sundin and it was just a bad bounce for us.

I was almost in tears when that goal went in. I was at a Christmas party watching with a bunch of my friends (all Leaf fans) and they of course were pretty happy to see that go in. The little bounces are what separates an average team from a good team. We just never seem to get the bounce with 29 seconds to go

All in all though we were 30 seconds away from a point against the hottest team in the league. We're playing some pretty consistent hockey so we just have to win our next ones and forget about this one.

Cap

Old
12-21-2003, 09:37 AM
Munchausen
Full Time A-hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey
I think Gainey should try to pick up an experienced D as a free agent. I also think Markov needs attention.
The only Dmen I'd like to see us sign this summer are one of Matvichuk or Carney. But if we do, that either means one Dman will have to play on the wrong side or we should trade Markov or Hainsey. That is of course if there's hockey next year...

Old
12-21-2003, 10:14 AM
Fish on The Sand
Untouchable

God forbid Theodore goes to his kness to stop a puck heading for the bottom of the net. This is complete crap. Theo bailed us out time after time in that game, and you jump on him for that? You are completly clueless. You have always had something agaist Theodore, and I remember you and Chehabi during the 01/02 season you guys were saying bench Theo and go with Hackett. It was benching Theo and going with Hackett that cost us the playoffs in 99/00. Anyways, you have never said anything intelligent, so why should I expect you to change.

Old
12-21-2003, 01:29 PM
Traitor8

Bouillon=Petrov !!!

Bouillon=Petrov...

Everybody defends them like this:

"He works so hard, he gives 110% "

and I always reply,

"I don't give a ****, I would rather have a guy who has no heart but produces then a guy who has heart but sucks "

I was so happy when Petrov was traded away.

Now I can't wait for Bouillon to leave the Habs.

What do you think?

Old
12-21-2003, 01:33 PM
Mike8

I'm speechless.

Closed Thread