HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Anyone remember this video?

Old
05-08-2007, 08:29 PM
MrAlfie

vCash: 500
Anyone remember this video?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SpAgUs8ZPvc

I found it on my computer and it says I saved it on april 4th 2004, so maybe someone knows what game that was (though i think its impossible to tell).

But yea, is that Holik with the A? Because if he is you can tell this guy hasn´t had the right mindset for New York. Its hard to see on this youtube link but in the video I have on my computer you can tell he doesn´t take a thing Renney says seriously. Trying to hide his smile, paying more attention to the camera than to Renney... boy am I happy the unibrow is gone.

MrAlfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2007, 09:21 PM
mrhockey193195

Wasn't that the pregame speech before Mark's last game?

But yeah, irrespective, I'm very happy Holik is gone. He wasn't a good fit in NY (although it's true that he wasn't used in the proper role).

mrhockey193195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2007, 09:26 PM
MrAlfie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhockey193195 View Post
Wasn't that the pregame speech before Mark's last game?

But yeah, irrespective, I'm very happy Holik is gone. He wasn't a good fit in NY (although it's true that he wasn't used in the proper role).
i think you got a clue there.. it might have been his last game against buffalo because in the folder I found this video there was another short one with messier skating on centre ice while everyone was giving him standing ovations sabres players included.
thanks for the hint

MrAlfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Inferno
HFB Partner

he speaks so fast...all the players probably heard was...blah blah blah...blah blah blah...slot....blah blah blah, blah blah blah....defense...

Inferno is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2007, 11:54 PM
Balej20*

It's funny...what he is describing there is exactly how this team finally began to play the last 2 months of the season and in the playoffs..That is the Renney style of play that he has been trying to impliment, and it started right there.

Balej20* is offline   Reply With Quote