HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Thank You, Rangers!!!

Old
05-06-2007, 10:28 PM
Rangers_23
Beuke!

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rangers_23 Send a message via MSN to Rangers_23
Thank you Rangers for the most exciting season since 1994. You guys made me believe again.

Rangers_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-06-2007, 10:54 PM
philbo

This thread says it all, I'm proud to be among such great fans. Thank you Rangers for the effort, the ups and downs, you made this season one, to remember. Sure we're all excited about the future, but you made the present so exciting and we haven't experienced that in a long time.

Thanks for bringing the pride BACK to the sweater! Bravo gentleman, Bravo!

We'll miss seeing you till october.

philbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-06-2007, 11:21 PM
Snap Wilson

LETS-GO-RAN-GERS!

Clap! Clap! Clapclapclap!

MSG fans, the best in the world.

Snap Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-06-2007, 11:24 PM
Balej20*

It's always so tough when the Ranger season ends...nothing to look forward to during the week. It's a longggg wait until October.

Balej20* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-06-2007, 11:25 PM
jas
Unsatisfied

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balej20 View Post
It's always so tough when the Ranger season ends...nothing to look forward to during the week. It's a longggg wait until October.

Yeah, but, at least this year it's ended later than usual.

jas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-06-2007, 11:28 PM
WhipNash27
Quattro!!

Yep, we got an extra month this year .

WhipNash27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-06-2007, 11:33 PM
Balej20*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas View Post
Yeah, but, at least this year it's ended later than usual.
Very good point!

Balej20* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Jagr68Lundqvist30

Thank you Rangers (sorry for the new thread)

Hell of a season. After the second period of the Blues game, I never thought we'd make the playoffs, let alone take 2 games from Buffalo in the Semi-Finals. They showed a ton of heart and determination and I would like to say thank you to the Rangers.

Lets hope Ottawa can crush Buffalo.

Here's to the 2007-2008 Rangers!

Jagr68Lundqvist30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-07-2007, 06:36 AM
WNY Blueshirt

Send a message via AIM to WNY Blueshirt
watching the Rangers this season made enduring the recent down-cycle worth it. we were an underdog for much of the season, and we surpassed just about everyone's expectations, including our own. to me, it seems like management is taking this team in the right direction, and all we can ask for as fans is that the team keeps improving each year. while we have taken steps forward these last two years, we're not even close to where we could be in a few more seasons. let's hope that the team continues to build on and develop its young talent, as we're in a prime position right now to have a period of sustained success, and because the NHL is a much more attractive product on a national level when the Rangers are in the spotlight.

a special thanks should go to Shanny for all of his contributions this season. i was skeptical when we signed him (same old rangers, throwing money at the problem i thought), but he proved himself invaluable as a leader and was an important cog in the wheel down the stretch.

WNY Blueshirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-07-2007, 06:52 AM
rangers8

Thanks for everything!!!

rangers8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-07-2007, 07:26 AM
poeman
Fixing Rangers PP

hmmm if i dont recall i think there was a certain goalie in the 94 cup that lost to a better rangers team, and next year follows up with a cup and become greatness of this era
hmmmmmm...

poeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-07-2007, 08:10 AM
Sad London Ranger
RIP Boogie

Send a message via Yahoo to Sad London Ranger
Quote:
Originally Posted by theMessiah1194 View Post
They Battled to the end. Thats all you can ask for, they never gave up.
Some re-tooling next year, with the same core intact, and we will be good.
The never gave up, and they carried themselves with trememdous class. No cheap shots, whinging or frustration.

Lets face it Buffalo has 3 lines scoring - we have 1. It was always going to be a struggle. having said that it pains me seeing us punching above our weight and see us come so close.

Well done Renney! Well done Jags! Well done Rangers!

Thanks

Sad London Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-07-2007, 08:51 AM
bender13

Nice run, very exciting. I'm looking forward to next year already.

I'm Proud to be a Rangers fan.

bender13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-07-2007, 09:06 AM
J-Dawg

Thank you Rangers for a great season!

To Next Season!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!

J-Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-07-2007, 09:40 AM
SPG

Great season. This team has nothing to be ashamed about. I'm proud to be a Rangers fan right now.

SPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2007, 11:19 PM
snowcloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Roddick View Post
The Rangers exceeded my expectations by a huge margin. You guys were right up there with the Sabres in this series and honestly, if not for a few gaffes tonight, this series would be heading back to Buffalo where I think the Rangers would've won.

I was rooting for you guys not only because I hate the Sabres, but also because the post lockout Rangers are one of my favourite teams and one of the few teams that I hope are most successful. Good luck for next season!
Nice post, Andy. Thanks. Good luck to the SEns in the next round.

snowcloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2007, 11:35 PM
Cartman27

Send a message via AIM to Cartman27
Thanks not only for the Rangers, but thanks to everyone on this board for making my first HF season a fun one. This board gave me a place to vent and just talk Rangers with other fans. I learned from Singintheblues that it is not ok to call a troll a troll, and I learned that ever so special HF etiquette (SP) that helped me become a "classy" poster (anyone else notice classy is the most overused word on this whole sight.) . I also met a number of you (danno,g52,truebluebleedblue) I gotta say meeting true blue was fun because we almost got his devil fan friend killed. Hopefully i meet a few more of you in section 88 next season, I'll be there in my hank jersey and black Mets hat with the flag on it. Ohh and I cant forget Balej20's victory Myspace comments, those were classic my friend, so subtle yet they hammered home the point. Im gunna miss those . Thanks again everyone, and I cant wait to argue with, meet and share more fun and frustrations with you guys next season.

(special thanks to GretzNYR99 for showing me this website).

Cartman27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Inferno
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman27 View Post
Thanks not only for the Rangers, but thanks to everyone on this board for making my first HF season a fun one. This board gave me a place to vent and just talk Rangers with other fans. I learned from Singintheblues that it is not ok to call a troll a troll, and I learned that ever so special HF etiquette (SP) that helped me become a "classy" poster (anyone else notice classy is the most overused word on this whole sight.) . I also met a number of you (danno,g52,truebluebleedblue) I gotta say meeting true blue was fun because we almost got his devil fan friend killed. Hopefully i meet a few more of you in section 88 next season, I'll be there in my hank jersey and black Mets hat with the flag on it. Ohh and I cant forget Balej20's victory Myspace comments, those were classic my friend, so subtle yet they hammered home the point. Im gunna miss those . Thanks again everyone, and I cant wait to argue with, meet and share more fun and frustrations with you guys next season.

hey bro, add me to your myspace,
http://www.myspace.com/inferno272

everyone else is free to as well.

itll ask you for my name or email or something like that. its just my username here @hotmail.com

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2007, 11:09 AM
Finest
Puck Fittsburg

Quote:
2006-07 will be remembered as a foundation for all that the Rangers can become in the years ahead. Here is just a sample of what the team achieved this past season:

* The first playoff victory since 1997
* The first playoff series victory since 1997
* The most road victories in a season since 1993-94
* The most victories ever in the month of March (10)
* The first back-to-back 40-win seasons since 1974
* The highest winning percentage of any Eastern Conference team after the Feb. 27 trade deadline
http://newyorkrangers.com/pressbox/p...es.asp?id=2900

Lets Go Rangers!

Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2007, 03:51 PM
True Blue Bleed Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman27 View Post

Been fun man. Gonna miss it. We'll keep in touch...and who knows...maybe we'll meet up at Shea.

True Blue Bleed Blue is offline   Reply With Quote