HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Germany

Andreas Kleinheinz

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-07-2007, 04:36 PM
  #1
Tronador
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Berlin
Posts: 379
vCash: 500
Andreas Kleinheinz

Is it confirmed, that the German player Andreas Kleinheinz will play next year in Graz(Austria)??

http://www.eurohockey.net/players/sh...i?serial=33371

I had found this transfer on eurohockey...

Thanks..

A Preussen-Fan

Tronador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-07-2007, 05:49 PM
  #2
zecke26
Registered User
 
zecke26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Posts: 10,209
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronador View Post
Is it confirmed, that the German player Andreas Kleinheinz will play next year in Graz(Austria)??

http://www.eurohockey.net/players/sh...i?serial=33371

I had found this transfer on eurohockey...

Thanks..

A Preussen-Fan
the status on eurohockey is "confirmed", so i think that's a sure thing. but fan.at, our austrian homer, should know it for sure as he knows everything about austrian hockey.

zecke26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2007, 02:17 AM
  #3
Fan.At
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: HFNHL Preds
Country: Austria
Posts: 2,553
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Fan.At Send a message via MSN to Fan.At
Quote:
Originally Posted by zecke26 View Post
the status on eurohockey is "confirmed", so i think that's a sure thing. but fan.at, our austrian homer, should know it for sure as he knows everything about austrian hockey.
http://www.99ers.at/home/index.php?detail=12

__________________
What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Some men you just can't reach...
So, you get what we had here last week,
which is the way he wants it!
Well, he gets it!
Fan.At is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2007, 04:38 AM
  #4
Tronador
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Berlin
Posts: 379
vCash: 500
Thanks for the link.

He played for Germany at junior World-cups. Would he be eligible for the Austrian National-team??(he has also the Austrian passport)

Tronador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2007, 04:46 AM
  #5
Fan.At
HFBoards Sponsor
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: HFNHL Preds
Country: Austria
Posts: 2,553
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Fan.At Send a message via MSN to Fan.At
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronador View Post
Thanks for the link.

He played for Germany at junior World-cups. Would he be eligible for the Austrian National-team??(he has also the Austrian passport)
i don't think he would be allowed to play for austria, when he played at the WC for germany.

Fan.At is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.