HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT - Visiting Chicago

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-10-2007, 01:42 PM
  #1
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,451
vCash: 500
OT - Visiting Chicago

Hey fellas!

I don't know if any of you live in the Chicago area, but i'm going to be there later this month and was thinking/hoping to catch a Cubs game.

Just wanted to know how hard and how expensive it is to get some.

Also if any of you have suggestions for venus or attractions I should visit, i'd welcome that too.

Thanks

417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-10-2007, 01:56 PM
  #2
Bruinaholic
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Central CT
Country: United States
Posts: 5,334
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bruinaholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
Hey fellas!

I don't know if any of you live in the Chicago area, but i'm going to be there later this month and was thinking/hoping to catch a Cubs game.

Just wanted to know how hard and how expensive it is to get some.

Also if any of you have suggestions for venus or attractions I should visit, i'd welcome that too.

Thanks
Im not from Chicago but i actaully just got back home from seeing a Cubs game on tuesday and i gotta say it was an unreal experience and that says alot considering ive seen over 20 major league parks...

We spent the day on the North Side in Wrigleyville and the only pain in the ass was parking but we eventaully landed a spot for 15$

We had bleacher seats so we were only allowed in the bleacher area but it was actually a decent seat(32$) there arent a ton of food booths and alot of choices like say in Milwaukee but who needs more then hot dogs and beer at a game anyways

Bruinaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-10-2007, 02:08 PM
  #3
417
Registered User
 
417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Ottawa
Country: Haiti
Posts: 19,451
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinaholic View Post
Im not from Chicago but i actaully just got back home from seeing a Cubs game on tuesday and i gotta say it was an unreal experience and that says alot considering ive seen over 20 major league parks...

We spent the day on the North Side in Wrigleyville and the only pain in the ass was parking but we eventaully landed a spot for 15$

We had bleacher seats so we were only allowed in the bleacher area but it was actually a decent seat(32$) there arent a ton of food booths and alot of choices like say in Milwaukee but who needs more then hot dogs and beer at a game anyways
Thanks...the thing is, i've got no tickets...i'm going down on May 17th hoping to catch the game on 18th vs. the White Sox.

I'm wondering if i'll be able to get some tickets while i'm down there for not too expensive

417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-10-2007, 05:47 PM
  #4
DisgruntledHawkFan
Moderator
 
DisgruntledHawkFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chicago
Country: United States
Posts: 21,863
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to DisgruntledHawkFan
Against the sox, they'll be an arm and a leg. Think Sens-Leafs. I'd try and pick tix up before coming down.

DisgruntledHawkFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2007, 08:15 AM
  #5
Osstrayan
#murderskate
 
Osstrayan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Florida
Country: Australia
Posts: 3,451
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Osstrayan Send a message via MSN to Osstrayan
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
Thanks...the thing is, i've got no tickets...i'm going down on May 17th hoping to catch the game on 18th vs. the White Sox.

I'm wondering if i'll be able to get some tickets while i'm down there for not too expensive
I know someone looking to get rid of tickets for that weekend, but it will be significantly over market value. It's a bad weekend, otherwise you could probably snag some tickets.

Check stubhub I guess to see where prices are at.

Osstrayan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.