HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

For the Bulletin Board

Old
05-17-2007, 08:49 AM
facts

vCash: 500
For the Bulletin Board

I guess I would be considered a troll because I am a Flyers fan, but I am a Canadian first and I am all for the Sens to win it all.
That being said when Lindy Ruff said that something special happens every 3 years (basically saying that the Sabres are coming back) I just about puked. I can't wait until the Sens get it going on Saturday, it will be easier and sweeter to close them out on the road.
Coach Murray should clip that out and put it on the big board for the players to read.
I don't think the Sabres won last night the Sens just didn't play. I thought the refereeing was awful and Schick is probably the worst in the league, so move on Sens and finish them in Buffalo and remember that Canada is behind you all the way!

facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2007, 08:56 AM
Jose Corvo*

Quote:
Originally Posted by facts View Post
I guess I would be considered a troll because I am a Flyers fan, but I am a Canadian first and I am all for the Sens to win it all.
That being said when Lindy Ruff said that something special happens every 3 years (basically saying that the Sabres are coming back) I just about puked. I can't wait until the Sens get it going on Saturday, it will be easier and sweeter to close them out on the road.
Coach Murray should clip that out and put it on the big board for the players to read.
I don't think the Sabres won last night the Sens just didn't play. I thought the refereeing was awful and Schick is probably the worst in the league, so move on Sens and finish them in Buffalo and remember that Canada is behind you all the way!
I'm not a big fan of Ruff and many Sens fans...many hockey fans can agree but if your Flyers were down 3-0 in a series would you want your coach admitting defeat in a press conference? You need something to build on if your on an 0-3 hole.

Anyway, Sens fans thank you for welcoming me into your building last night. I was afraid at first and heard some horror stories but everyone I spoke with and sat around we're genuinely kind people all night.

Jose Corvo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2007, 09:36 AM
mounties99*

The only time opposing fans get messed with (generally speaking) is if they're Leaf fan or Hab fan. As long as you're respectful, all will be good. A little friendly smack talk either way is part of the atmosphere of being a road team fan. Glad your stay in Ottawa has been an enjoyable one though, can't say I'm too happy about last night's game.

mounties99* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-17-2007, 02:50 PM
CrankyJay

Quote:
Originally Posted by mounties99 View Post
The only time opposing fans get messed with (generally speaking) is if they're Leaf fan or Hab fan. As long as you're respectful, all will be good. A little friendly smack talk either way is part of the atmosphere of being a road team fan. Glad your stay in Ottawa has been an enjoyable one though, can't say I'm too happy about last night's game.
I hope to visit in the off-season. I hear it's a beautiful city.

CrankyJay is offline   Reply With Quote