HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I tried...

Closed Thread

Old
12-22-2003, 04:49 AM
crossxcheck

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to crossxcheck Send a message via MSN to crossxcheck Send a message via Yahoo to crossxcheck
I tried...

After seeing the sellout crowd saturday, I wrote the Tennessean (aka Titanssean) a letter to the editor. Basically saying that the Predators have one of the most exciting sporting events going on in Nashville and they can't even pack the place out unless Detroit comes here. If we don't start doing so we could lose our team. Also about how tickets start off as cheap as $10 and there's no way you could see the Titans for that cheap. Of course the Titanssean didn't publish it. Maybe someone (or everyone) else should try. They're bound to publish one of them.

My favorite quote of saturday: "Wes, you'll like it here in the lower section. It's less wrestling crowd."

disclaimer: Wes is actually a wrasslin fan and a firm supporter of the 300's so no offense to anyone.

Old
12-22-2003, 07:24 AM
tulsytrid1

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossxcheck
After seeing the sellout crowd saturday, I wrote the Tennessean (aka Titanssean) a letter to the editor. Basically saying that the Predators have one of the most exciting sporting events going on in Nashville and they can't even pack the place out unless Detroit comes here. If we don't start doing so we could lose our team. Also about how tickets start off as cheap as $10 and there's no way you could see the Titans for that cheap. Of course the Titanssean didn't publish it. Maybe someone (or everyone) else should try. They're bound to publish one of them.

My favorite quote of saturday: "Wes, you'll like it here in the lower section. It's less wrestling crowd."

disclaimer: Wes is actually a wrasslin fan and a firm supporter of the 300's so no offense to anyone.
3 words. The Tennessean Blows. Make that 7 words. TheTennessean blows, so does Hopeless Hines.

Old
12-22-2003, 07:27 AM
tulsytrid1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsytrid1
3 words. The Tennessean Blows. Make that 7 words. TheTennessean blows, so does Hopeless Hines.
Our media coverage of the Preds will continue to suck until they Preds make it into the playoffs; even when they do make it (hopefully this season), I fear the coverage won't be up to our expectations.

Old
12-25-2003, 11:39 PM
sparkle twin
Real Deal

Send a message via ICQ to sparkle twin Send a message via AIM to sparkle twin
It was in my Tennessean paper here in Hendersonville on Wednesday.

Old
12-26-2003, 08:30 AM
crossxcheck

Send a message via AIM to crossxcheck Send a message via MSN to crossxcheck Send a message via Yahoo to crossxcheck
Quote:
Originally Posted by spank303
It was in my Tennessean paper here in Hendersonville on Wednesday.
I know, I saw! I sat down at my mom's house and was complaining about how they didn't print it and I opened it up and there it was.

Old
12-26-2003, 08:56 AM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossxcheck
I know, I saw! I sat down at my mom's house and was complaining about how they didn't print it and I opened it up and there it was.

haha, wes, you had your letter printed?

OMG UR FAMUS!

Closed Thread