HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Visnovsky Deadline Hypothetical

Old
05-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Malakian#13

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to Malakian#13
Visnovsky Deadline Hypothetical

Its the 2008 trade deadline, your team is in a tight playoff battle and has really been struggling on the powerplay. The Kings are in 14th place in the west and have not managed to sign UFA to be Lubomir Visnovsky. the Kings will command a high return of good young NHL players, top prospects or high draft picks. what is your offer?

Malakian#13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2007, 12:03 AM
Stajan Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakian#13 View Post
Its the 2008 trade deadline, your team is in a tight playoff battle and has really been struggling on the powerplay. The Kings are in 14th place in the west and have not managed to sign UFA to be Lubomir Visnovsky. the Kings will command a high return of good young NHL players, top prospects or high draft picks. what is your offer?
Well how good is he playing?

Stajan Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2007, 12:39 AM
Martyros

Quote:
kings WILL NOT be in 14th place next year...... and DL WILL NOT deal visnovsky.......and visnovsky WILL be locked up with the kings.....and visnovsky WILL NOT sign for as much as people think he would.......goes on and on stop with the stupid idea of dealing visnovsky, unless we're getting something like pitkanen which of course everyone else but kings' fans would laugh at, visnovsky will not be dealt. he is STILL in his prime at 30 years of age, and has good speed along with gifted offensive abilities that even top line forwards don't have.

Martyros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2007, 01:01 AM
Szechwan
Plug Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyros View Post
blah blah blah
you clearly missed the HYPOTHETICAL part of this thread's title

Szechwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2007, 02:41 AM
Amateur Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyros View Post
kings WILL NOT be in 14th place next year...... and DL WILL NOT deal visnovsky.......and visnovsky WILL be locked up with the kings.....and visnovsky WILL NOT sign for as much as people think he would.......goes on and on stop with the stupid idea of dealing visnovsky, unless we're getting something like pitkanen which of course everyone else but kings' fans would laugh at, visnovsky will not be dealt. he is STILL in his prime at 30 years of age, and has good speed along with gifted offensive abilities that even top line forwards don't have.
Do you even know what "hypothetical" means?

Amateur Hour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2007, 05:34 AM
Cors

Send a message via ICQ to Cors
Fehr, Eric ??

Cors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2007, 06:10 AM
King'sPawn
Enjoy the chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cors View Post
Fehr, Eric ??
It would take a lot more than Eric Fehr to land Visnovsky, in my opinion. And, considering the circumstances outlined in this particular hypothetical (trade deadline, with Visnovsky as a pending UFA), I don't think he'd be of interest to the Capitals.

King'sPawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2007, 12:49 PM
dabeechman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9teen7ty5 View Post
Do you even know what "hypothetical" means?
It isn't going to happen, so why waste our time hypothesizing about it?

dabeechman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2007, 12:50 PM
Martyros

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabeechman View Post
It isn't going to happen, so why waste our time hypothesizing about it?
thats what i was thinking, it isn't going to happen

Old
05-20-2007, 01:52 PM
10 ft. pole

Heres this for a hypothetical what if Sidney Crosby got hit by a car Malkin was driving? How long would it take for Vegas to take your team? Saying a team is going to finish second to last is a slap in the face. LA is going to get Drury and Stuart this off-season as well as a decent backup for Labarbera. LA will finish somewhere between 6th and 10th in the west. Visnovsky will sign mid-season and get a deal hopefully in the 24 million for 4 years variety. He has definately earned it.

P.S. I like the Penguins team and hope they do well.

10 ft. pole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2007, 03:03 PM
Malakian#13

Send a message via Yahoo to Malakian#13
yeah so I'm a kings fan and I'm just trying to see what other teams fans are willing to offer for Visnovsky if this was to happen.. I sure as hell hope the Kings sign Visnovsky and I sure as hell think the Kings will be a lot better than 14th next year. give me a break.

as for Fehr I'm sure he is one of the guys Lombardi would be interested in from Washington .. To LA: M. Green, Fehr, 08 1st To Wash: Visnovsky? please remember this is supposed to be at the deadline. washington fans sorry if i pissed you off with this one.

Malakian#13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2007, 09:38 PM
Martyros

Quote:

as for Fehr I'm sure he is one of the guys Lombardi would be interested in from Washington .. To LA: M. Green, Fehr, 08 1st To Wash: Visnovsky? please remember this is supposed to be at the deadline. washington fans sorry if i pissed you off with this one.
actually thats not a bad proposal but im sure DL would be looking for a dman with almost identical offensive abilities as lubo has but younger, we got JMFJ so on second thought, trading lubo isn't that far off. I doubt DL would look to trade him NEXT year though, he should be locked up til hes atleast 35 imo.

Old
05-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Langway
Proud Mediocrity

vCash: 301
Quote:
For a rental of Visnovsky?

I'll have whatever you're on...

Langway is offline   Reply With Quote