HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Leggy

Old
05-23-2007, 03:51 AM
Heske_44

vCash: 500
Leggy

Looks like David is finally jumping out of his shell. I've been debating with a buddy of mine about a few players for next year and going to make some wagers. From what I have seen/read etc if Legwand plays 70 games I'm betting my friend he'll hit 70 points. He's not sure he'll even crack 60 again so he is taking the offer.

Maybe I'm still thinking back to his draft days as a sure fire offensive prospect but he has seemed to play a significant shutdown role on the PK obviously could hurt my bet Will Leggy become a top option at all for PP?

If Legwand plays 75-82 games next year what would you predict?

Heske_44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2007, 06:53 AM
PredsMan

I think it depends on who he's playing with.

He spent most of last season with PK & Erat.

PredsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2007, 08:29 AM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heske_44 View Post
Looks like David is finally jumping out of his shell. I've been debating with a buddy of mine about a few players for next year and going to make some wagers. From what I have seen/read etc if Legwand plays 70 games I'm betting my friend he'll hit 70 points. He's not sure he'll even crack 60 again so he is taking the offer.

Maybe I'm still thinking back to his draft days as a sure fire offensive prospect but he has seemed to play a significant shutdown role on the PK obviously could hurt my bet Will Leggy become a top option at all for PP?

If Legwand plays 75-82 games next year what would you predict?
I think I would hold off on that bet until we see what the Predators lineup is going to be next year. If Legwand plays on the top 2 lines with Erat, Radulov, or Kariya, I would say you have a good chance of being correct. However, if we sign someone like Briere and Legwand heads to the third line, it really will depend on what linemates he plays with.

05-23-2007, 11:52 AM
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsMan View Post
I think it depends on who he's playing with.

He spent most of last season with PK & Erat.
and carried the line, most of the time.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-23-2007, 12:35 PM
PredDave

Any more word on an extension for Legwand? I remember hearing rumors around the time of the All Star break this year about him wanting to restructure / extend his current contract by a few years. If I'm not mistaken, his current contract only has 1 year left and it sees him become a UFA after 07-08, right?

UPDATE: I found http://www.nhlnumbers.com/nas.html and yes, Legwand will be a UFA after 07-08

PredDave is offline   Reply With Quote