HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Scott Hannan

Old
06-05-2007, 10:53 PM
off_the_shneid

vCash: 500
Scott Hannan

Howdy Nahville fans,

I am from San Jose and since you people seemed to be interested in Hannan during/following our series this Spring, I was wondering if you are still hoping to sign him this off-season. He will probably be asking about 4-5mil. Good luck this off-season.

P.S. I hope the Preds don't move. I know what it is like to have a successful team yanked away from you (SJ Earthquakes soccer team won the Cup 3 times in 4 years). I must admit that I was extremely angry at the MLS, even though it wasn't entirely their fault.. cough AEG cough..... but I still love soccer, and I followed the new Houston Dynamo as they won the Cup last year...go figure. I hope that you fans will still be FANS of the the good ol' hockey game if not the league, because hockey is "the best game you can name," remember. Have a good summer Preds fans, Iam already looking forward to our annual first round series next year.

off_the_shneid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-06-2007, 07:46 AM
RollingPredFan

I'd love Hannan but realistically we won't be chasing any premiere free agents, if we did I would be shocked.

RollingPredFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2007, 08:21 AM
Upchuck19

Scott Hannan is a better defenseman than he shows in the Kelowna Rocket and San Jose Sharks system. He has been held back from showing his true offensive talents.

Shea was also held back from his offensive talents until he came to Nashville. They both have offensive talents to burn, but in those systems Scotty can't show what real offensive talent he has.

They both live in Kelowna in the summer, maybe Shea can get Scotty in MUsic City?

Upchuck19 is offline   Reply With Quote