Wow!!!

Closed Thread

Old
05-30-2007, 10:04 PM
Razlo
#peskysens

vCash: 500
Wow!!!

Not that I've watched much of the Ducks this season, but if this is what they're capable of every night, you guys have no problem sweeping this. The Ducks have made Ottawa look like the Flyers so far this series. Absolutely embarrassing to have your team make it this far and then proceed to get owned all over the ice.

I can tell you this, it's not hard to swallow losing to you guys. Great team and great fans. The Ducks deserved both games so far and actually deserved to win by alot more than 1 stinking goal.....should've been 3 or 4 Zip tonight.

Cya in Ottawa, hopefully the sens show up for a change of pace

Old
05-30-2007, 10:08 PM
denn0069

Send a message via MSN to denn0069
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper McGee View Post
Not that I've watched much of the Ducks this season, but if this is what they're capable of every night, you guys have no problem sweeping this. The Ducks have made Ottawa look like the Flyers so far this series. Absolutely embarrassing to have your team make it this far and then proceed to get owned all over the ice.

I can tell you this, it's not hard to swallow losing to you guys. Great team and great fans. The Ducks deserved both games so far and actually deserved to win by alot more than 1 stinking goal.....should've been 3 or 4 Zip tonight.

+1

Old
05-30-2007, 10:16 PM
Brazz
This boat is 4 real!

I live in Ottawa and am cheering for the Sens.

But what can I say they got outplayed in every aspect of the game, the better team has definitley won both games. The Ducks absouletly deserved game one and more so game two.

Old
05-30-2007, 10:43 PM
ducksppg

Quote:
The Ducks have made Ottawa look like the Flyers so far this series.
I don't know about that, Philadelphia put up 7 on the Ducks this year.

Old
05-30-2007, 10:50 PM
Ducks

thanks for the kind words, I'm really proud of our Ducks.

Old
05-30-2007, 10:51 PM
NyQuil
Can't Play Defence

You guys played an outstanding and disciplined hockey game and Ottawa were pretty much spinning their wheels for the most part.

Kudos!

Old
05-30-2007, 10:58 PM
Keetz

wow is right! Ottawa fans are friggin awesome and honest.

Old
05-30-2007, 11:02 PM
Ducks__Halos

vCash: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keetz View Post
wow is right! Ottawa fans are friggin awesome and honest.
I agree. Sens fans are great. Much less whiney/more tolerable than opposing fans in previous series (of course every opponent had it's good fans...Sens just have more of them, imo). I appreciate their class.

Old
05-30-2007, 11:06 PM
TubbyTerrion*

Send a message via AIM to TubbyTerrion*
Sens fans are generally pleasant and knowledgeable... as for Ducks fans... specifically those in the back rows of 431-432... dumber than rocks.

That being said, it's such a joy to watch this team. I am so excited at the prospect of a nice cup clinching game on Wednesday (Gotta figure the Sens will win one at home... pray it's not two...)

Old
05-30-2007, 11:07 PM
Snap Wilson

Thanks for the compliments, folks. We're incredibly proud of this team. The series is far from over, but whatever happens, they've given us more than we could have ever hoped for.

Old
05-30-2007, 11:08 PM
Jerky Leclerc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TubbyTerrion View Post
Sens fans are generally pleasant and knowledgeable... as for Ducks fans... specifically those in the back rows of 431-432... dumber than rocks.

That being said, it's such a joy to watch this team. I am so excited at the prospect of a nice cup clinching game on Wednesday (Gotta figure the Sens will win one at home... pray it's not two...)
Win or lose, the Senators fans have been a class act. Unlike the Detroit series, I haven't seen much trash talking/fighting in the stands.

Old
05-30-2007, 11:15 PM
Lyons71

Quote:

Hey, it's not over yet. They don't bring out the silver till 4 games are won. Thank you none the less. You guys have been cool.

Old
05-30-2007, 11:51 PM
ilikeoatmeal

Send a message via AIM to ilikeoatmeal
Quote:

I think this is one of the nicest and most gracious things anyone has ever posted in a forum. You should be given the best sportmanship award on HF. You earned some serious cool points in my book by posting that - not that my opinion matters more than anyone elses. But way to be a sport man, that's very excellent of you.

Old
05-31-2007, 06:40 PM
Gesus
Let's win it all

So how does it Feel to be the 07 Stanley Cup Champions?

I would have rather you guys won the cup against New Jersey when Kariya and Stumpy were with you, but I guess this was your year.

One question... Will it be a sweep?

pbloadkscut! ifvaihhate!

Old
05-31-2007, 06:46 PM
Jerky Leclerc

It takes 16 wins to lift Lord Stanley's Cup. The series is far from over. If Ottawa can hold home ice, this is entirely a different series.

Closed Thread