HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Why do let trolls on the board?

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-25-2003, 03:44 AM
  #1
Zeta16
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Ohio
Posts: 94
vCash: 500
Why do they let trolls on the board?

Why do you let people like Siberian come on here and just tell lies. It makes me sick. I mean do people get hard on's by trashing a teenage hockey player and having no quotes for reference to back up their claimes. Come one Mods make my holiday wishes come true by doing something.

Zeta16 is offline  
Old
12-25-2003, 07:23 AM
  #2
Siberian
Registered User
 
Siberian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Saint Pierre
Country: France
Posts: 3,556
vCash: 500
http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.p...&goto=lastpost

Siberian is offline  
Old
12-25-2003, 07:23 AM
  #3
Aaron Vickers
FC Hockey
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,227
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Aaron Vickers Send a message via MSN to Aaron Vickers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta16
Why do you let people like Siberian come on here and just tell lies. It makes me sick. I mean do people get hard on's by trashing a teenage hockey player and having no quotes for reference to back up their claimes. Come one Mods make my holiday wishes come true by doing something.
He's been warned, and he's been a heckuva lot better recently. Posting things such as this makes you no better.

In fact, in Siberians case, we were just as bad, if not worse, then he was.

Lets have some peace on earth and goodwill to all around here.

__________________
Be sure to Follow FC on Twitter now!
Aaron Vickers is online now  
Old
12-25-2003, 07:32 AM
  #4
Siberian
Registered User
 
Siberian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Saint Pierre
Country: France
Posts: 3,556
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Vickers
He's been warned, and he's been a heckuva lot better recently. Posting things such as this makes you no better.

In fact, in Siberians case, we were just as bad, if not worse, then he was.

Lets have some peace on earth and goodwill to all around here.
Aaron, why did you even decide to leave this troll's post?

Siberian is offline  
Old
12-25-2003, 07:33 AM
  #5
Aaron Vickers
FC Hockey
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,227
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Aaron Vickers Send a message via MSN to Aaron Vickers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberian
Aaron, why did you even decide to leave this troll's post?
Serves as his official warning.

Aaron Vickers is online now  
Old
12-25-2003, 08:30 AM
  #6
Siberian
Registered User
 
Siberian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Saint Pierre
Country: France
Posts: 3,556
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Vickers
He's been warned, and he's been a heckuva lot better recently. Posting things such as this makes you no better.

In fact, in Siberians case, we were just as bad, if not worse, then he was.

Lets have some peace on earth and goodwill to all around here.
BTW, when have I been warned, by whom and about what?

Siberian is offline  
Old
12-25-2003, 08:53 AM
  #7
Aaron Vickers
FC Hockey
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,227
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Aaron Vickers Send a message via MSN to Aaron Vickers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siberian
BTW, when have I been warned, by whom and about what?
I'm sure you've been warned about your trolling by me in a previous post. I'm too lazy to go dig it out, but if you want, this can be your official warning.

Aaron Vickers is online now  
Old
12-25-2003, 09:04 AM
  #8
Samkow
Global Moderator
Steamed Hams
 
Samkow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Detroit
Country: United States
Posts: 14,792
vCash: 500
Send a message via Skype™ to Samkow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta16
Why do you let people like Siberian come on here and just tell lies. It makes me sick. I mean do people get hard on's by trashing a teenage hockey player and having no quotes for reference to back up their claimes. Come one Mods make my holiday wishes come true by doing something.

This board got in a lot of trouble for doing stuff like saying people should be banned a little while back. You dont need to be the next casulaty.

Aaron, I highley suggest you delete this thread, but it is up to you.

Samkow is offline  
Old
12-25-2003, 11:03 AM
  #9
Aaron Vickers
FC Hockey
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,227
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Aaron Vickers Send a message via MSN to Aaron Vickers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zherdev Fan
This board got in a lot of trouble for doing stuff like saying people should be banned a little while back. You dont need to be the next casulaty.

Aaron, I highley suggest you delete this thread, but it is up to you.
Actually, I'm going to let him sit for three days. It wouldn't be fair to J63, who got the same punishment, if he didn't.

Aaron Vickers is online now  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.