Is MOC more proud or nervous?

Closed Thread

Old
12-25-2003, 04:23 PM
DKH

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to DKH
Is MOC more proud or nervous?

The WJC start up tomorrow and the USA is very strong- medal strong. Sure, they got beat in an exhibition game a couple of days ago but they were facing a pro goalie who was a recent number one pick . That strong USA squad is led by none other than Mark Stuart a rock solid d-man who I hear from buds who know the college talent is a stud. So, MOC may end up having a heck of final draft as he hits the icy cold water of the Charles or will JJ have young Charlie take him for a ride.....the Count and Stuart and bang....ouch. And Toivonen will be up next year to give the Broons their best one two punch since Moog-Reggie and wouldn't be suprised if they are in history books better.

So, its possible 5 years from now the Broons can see a Raycroft/Toivonen net; defense of Jillson/Stuart/Boynton and whoever they get out of the Jonsson/Morrisonn/Jurcina group and a forward core of Samsonov/Thornton/Bergeron.

Brian Burke is going to love that team almost as much as JJ likes a salary cap and 20% of every dollar NESN brings in with the running soap opera that is the Red Sox (I love them, too)

and Bob Ryan may really be Meisterbruinmaker after reading his assessment of the Bruins today- I know he never reads this board but hey, I been saying JJ is the man behind the curtain for years- good one Bob- love yah writing. Your story on Arod yesterday was the best one written.

Old
12-25-2003, 06:17 PM
dkm

vCash: 500
maybe you know, why is bergeron called "the count"?

Closed Thread