HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

Openings?

Old
06-11-2007, 01:15 PM
DaveBrown21

vCash: 500
Openings?

Hey guys-

This league you have going sounds like great fun. Is it possible to get in on the action?

DB

DaveBrown21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2007, 01:23 PM
SPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveBrown21 View Post
Hey guys-

This league you have going sounds like great fun. Is it possible to get in on the action?

DB
Dave-

Thanks for your interest in the league. We do have a couple openings to fill right now. Here's the link where you can apply to be a GM:

http://hfnhl.com/apply.html

SPG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2007, 06:03 PM
DaveBrown21

Thanks for the link...however when I click on it, "module application error" appears...???

...is it possible to send me the app via cut n' paste?

thanks-
DB

Last edited by DaveBrown21: 06-11-2007 at 06:43 PM.
DaveBrown21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-11-2007, 07:32 PM
SPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveBrown21 View Post
Thanks for the link...however when I click on it, "module application error" appears...???

...is it possible to send me the app via cut n' paste?

thanks-
DB
Send an email to the commish...

matt_gledhill@yahoo.com

Old
06-11-2007, 07:55 PM
hoppy
EK65

Send a message via MSN to hoppy
How many openings are there?
Although I don't have any previous experience, one of these leagues is exactly what I'd love to get into.
I'm not exactly sure how all these leagues work, but I'd love to be a GM in a fantasy league, this one in particular.

If someone wants to shed some light, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks,

Hoppy

hoppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2007, 09:30 AM
HFNHL Red Wings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppy View Post
How many openings are there?
Although I don't have any previous experience, one of these leagues is exactly what I'd love to get into.
I'm not exactly sure how all these leagues work, but I'd love to be a GM in a fantasy league, this one in particular.

If someone wants to shed some light, I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks,

Hoppy
We always welcome new applicants but if you are new to FHL leagues you my want to try being a AGM first to get used to how things work. I believe Pittsburgh is currently looking for an AGM.

This league is a little more 'structured' than most with rules and processes for just about everything. Unfortunately we have also had to introduce a few HFNHL specific rules and requirements to perserve the competitiveness and overall health of this league which is about to enter it's 9th season.

Fairly recently an update to the rulebook has been completed that covers most of it but not all (it's a work in progress).

All this can be a bit overwhelming even to guys with previous FHL experience so you might want to try the AGM route first. As people's life priorities change we usually have a few GM positions open up each year and by being a AGM you would be better positioned to take on a GM spot.

Again I'm not sayiing don't apply I'm just suggesting an alternative if you want to join but are concerned about not being familiar with FHL leagues.

HFNHL Red Wings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-12-2007, 10:03 AM
SPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by HFNHL Red Wings View Post

Fairly recently an update to the rulebook has been completed that covers most of it but not all (it's a work in progress).
Drew- (or anyone else for that matter)

If you see anything that needs to be added/removed/changed let me know. I made a couple quick updates to it last week that I felt were important, but I am sure there are more areas that need to be updated.