HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Corey Schwab to start tonight

Closed Thread

Old
12-27-2003, 10:46 AM
Unthinkable

vCash:
Corey Schwab to start tonight

Brodeur gets a much needed rest after another loss to the Isles. First time this team has lost in OT all season. Christian Berglund could be ready to play in this one according to the Bergen Record. Skrlac was returned to Albany.

Old
12-27-2003, 10:57 AM
PEli*

vCash: 500
I want to see Skrlac play a full season! I'd love to wear a Skrlac jersey with pride.

This is great. I could have sworn the Devils weren't playing tonight. I guess I'll be back to watch the game just in time.

Old
12-27-2003, 11:03 AM
NJDevs430

[QUOTE=PEli]I want to see Skrlac play a full season! I'd love to wear a Skrlac jersey with pride.[QUOTE]
Funny...me too.
}:-)>
Although, I guess having Skrlac play and Brodeur rest would indicate a planetary alignment that would rip the Earth apart...so may be it's not such a bad thing.
Anyway...buy a lottery ticket tonight.
Now if only the game wasn't on Metro.

Old
12-27-2003, 11:34 AM
Missionhockey

I would have an Elias jersey if I wasn't afraid of him getting traded. Its about time Marty gets a rest. He really really needs a break. More than just this game I believe.

Old
12-27-2003, 01:19 PM
meehan

Send a message via ICQ to meehan Send a message via AIM to meehan Send a message via MSN to meehan Send a message via Yahoo to meehan Send a message via Skype™ to meehan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissionHockey
I would have an Elias jersey if I wasn't afraid of him getting traded. Its about time Marty gets a rest. He really really needs a break. More than just this game I believe.
I think Elias is about as secure right now as he ever was; which of course means he will be traded tomorrow...

Old
12-27-2003, 02:26 PM
Unthinkable

vCash:
Quote:
Originally Posted by meehan
I think Elias is about as secure right now as he ever was; which of course means he will be traded tomorrow...
I heard Stan Fischler say this last night about Scott Gomez. Usually the kiss of death to hear player x isn't going anywhere as you say.

Old
12-27-2003, 04:19 PM
meehan

Send a message via ICQ to meehan Send a message via AIM to meehan Send a message via MSN to meehan Send a message via Yahoo to meehan Send a message via Skype™ to meehan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unthinkable
I heard Stan Fischler say this last night about Scott Gomez. Usually the kiss of death to hear player x isn't going anywhere as you say.
Seriously, even though he's not putting up a point a game(like he said he would) I have liked Elias' play this year. It's alot better then last season. I've especially liked his defensive play this year as he's created many scoring chances by forcing turnovers, unlike last year when he was creating opposition scoring chances by giving up the puck.

Closed Thread