HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Articles?????

Closed Thread

Old
01-01-2004, 06:43 PM
RGF

vCash: 500
Articles?????

although we came back tonight, dunham depresses me and i pray blackburn gets better so we can trade Dunham out.

im asking the writers if they have any eta on their articles so i can be impressed with some of our future stars..

jessiman played well in dartmouth's tournament and face uvm tomorrow and then new hampshire.

i hear jake taylor, joey crabb, and mike walsh are doin gbetter than some predicted they would. if i was a betting man id say some have a legit shot in 3-4 years....esp taylor. walsh out of the two bc he is a legit pf at LW, whereas as crabb is a pf at RW....

how are our ahlers' tyutin, murray, moore, stals doing? they seem the most promising aside from our newly respected ortmeyer.

it seems as if we have a lot of young kids that are making positive steps. baranka is playing well...how did marcus jonasen do at the WJC's?

with lundmark and blackburn healthy and those kids..weve got a decent core. if we fall apart this year...its another good pick right lol..there always is the ottawa senators case study of the early nineties--look how good they turned out---

humor me with good news...happy new yr to all

Old
01-01-2004, 07:31 PM
Barnaby

vCash: 500
I have to be honest. I was quite confident that Dunham was just in a bad stretch. Now he's really starting to scare me.

Closed Thread