HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Chris Higgins Profile

Closed Thread

Old
12-27-2003, 10:46 AM
Madevilz

vCash: 500
Chris Higgins Profile

http://theahl.com/AHLProfiles03/1226.html

interresting read
sorry if already posted

Old
12-27-2003, 11:42 AM
Guy Caballero

That scouting report makes it seem as though he's exactly the kind of player we need: a good-skating, gritty player that goes to the net and excels in pressure situations. Let's hope he lives up to the hype. If he really can play wing he might find himself in Mtl. sooner than later.

Old
12-27-2003, 11:56 AM
HABitude

Since he was drafted, I believed in this boy. He's got everything we need for the future and he keeps in improving. I think he's very close for the next step : NHL.

He's a “captain mind”, he's working hard and he's fast.
What else can we ask more?

Hope to see him at the end of this season with the Habs or october 2004 (if there is no lock-out).

Old
12-27-2003, 12:01 PM
Histrion

Send a message via MSN to Histrion
When we drafted him, I was disappointed since I was wishing for Hudler or Evseev (eh... he wasn't looking that bad at the time, you know. :p).

The reports were saying that he would be something like a 3rd liner, gritty, but not that fast, not that good of a playmaker... just a very ordinary player. Damn... was I ever disappointed.

But it looks like he could be a 2nd liner in the mold of Chris Drury, which we need!

Old
12-27-2003, 12:07 PM
Joe Maximum

not to mention that he's a habs fan so like all of us he has the CH tattooed to his heart

Old
12-27-2003, 01:02 PM
caper13

this guy is our future captain at some point but not for awhile yet i have seen alot of players come and go and the next year or 2 we will be one of the top team,s if and only if our prospects pan out as planed ...it took the flower 3 years to get it going and big bird was sent down to the ahl for a little stint so theres hope for the rest. :p

Old
12-27-2003, 04:46 PM
habs1988

Higgins seems to be a very 2 solid way player. Witrh wich player can we refer to him ?

Old
12-27-2003, 05:08 PM
montreal
Time to Get Down

I saw an interview he did with sportsnet after the Dogs first sportsnet game, he looked like he had put on a lot of muscle in his upper body. He's adapting great to the AHL, as he makes very few mistakes doesn't look like a rookie out there. I think he is our safest prospect to make it, as he understands the game very well already, and is most likely our most all round prospect.

Old
12-28-2003, 06:18 AM
goalchenyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
I saw an interview he did with sportsnet after the Dogs first sportsnet game, he looked like he had put on a lot of muscle in his upper body. He's adapting great to the AHL, as he makes very few mistakes doesn't look like a rookie out there. I think he is our safest prospect to make it, as he understands the game very well already, and is most likely our most all round prospect.
i often read post where people put him on a 1- 2 line ; It is not too hight for him ? i remember at first , that he was suppose to become a really really good player for the 3 line because his all-around game , and his offensive skills.

people are not too hight about him , when they talk about a first liner ?

Closed Thread