HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Gratton out for 1 week , Ward in and Komi out

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-29-2003, 01:03 PM
  #1
Maithz
Guest
 
Country:
Posts: n/a
vCash:
Gratton out for 1 week , Ward in and Komi out

rds.ca

L’attaquant Benoit Gratton a été placé sur la liste des joueurs blessés, rétroactif au 27 décembre dernier.
Gratton, qui a subi une commotion cérébrale, sera absent de la compétition pour au moins une semaine.

Claude Julien a inséré Jason Ward dans la formation, ce qui signifie que Chad Kilger et le défenseur Mike Komisarek devront regarder le match sur la galerie de la presse.

C’est José Théodore qui sera devant le filet du Canadien.


Benoit Gratton is injured for 1 week . Jason Ward will replace him and Komisarek is out of the lineup again .

 
Old
12-29-2003, 01:30 PM
  #2
goalchenyuk
Registered User
 
goalchenyuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: montreal
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 8,461
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HABS-65
rds.ca

L’attaquant Benoit Gratton a été placé sur la liste des joueurs blessés, rétroactif au 27 décembre dernier.
Gratton, qui a subi une commotion cérébrale, sera absent de la compétition pour au moins une semaine.

Claude Julien a inséré Jason Ward dans la formation, ce qui signifie que Chad Kilger et le défenseur Mike Komisarek devront regarder le match sur la galerie de la presse.

C’est José Théodore qui sera devant le filet du Canadien.


Benoit Gratton is injured for 1 week . Jason Ward will replace him and Komisarek is out of the lineup again .
Kilger the Killer on the bench ??? finally ....

goalchenyuk is offline  
Old
12-29-2003, 01:37 PM
  #3
BLONG7
Registered User
 
BLONG7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 13,826
vCash: 500
Boullion should be sitting, not Komi!

BLONG7 is offline  
Old
12-29-2003, 01:41 PM
  #4
Guy Caballero
Registered User
 
Guy Caballero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,857
vCash: 500
I guess this makes sense, since Atlanta plays a more up-tempo game, but I still think Cube should take a seat.

Guy Caballero is offline  
Old
12-29-2003, 01:54 PM
  #5
Team_Spirit
#FireTherrien
 
Team_Spirit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 24,364
vCash: 915
Why they don't sent Komisarek in the AHL instead of make fun of him

Team_Spirit is online now  
Old
12-29-2003, 02:00 PM
  #6
Guy Caballero
Registered User
 
Guy Caballero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,857
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozeph_Balej
Why they don't sent Komisarek in the AHL instead of make fun of him
Well, he has played most of his games in Mtl this time around, so it's not that bad. Plus, there are worse ways to learn about the pro game than to sit in the pressbox with BG and have him explain what is going on out there.

Guy Caballero is offline  
Old
12-29-2003, 02:06 PM
  #7
5_for_fighting
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: quebec
Posts: 56
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLONG7
Boullion should be sitting, not Komi!
WTF, why is Komi out again. Come on Julien, dress Komi you dumdass!!!

5_for_fighting is offline  
Old
12-29-2003, 02:10 PM
  #8
Traitor8
Registered User
 
Traitor8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Country: Iraq
Posts: 4,921
vCash: 500
Don't you guys understand. Bouillon is left handed DEFENSMEAN and Komisarek is a right handed one.

Komisarek is trying to push out Quintal or Rivet.
which I feel he has done succesfully but not according to CJ

And

Hainsey is trying to push out Bouillon

Traitor8 is offline  
Old
12-29-2003, 02:18 PM
  #9
Guy Caballero
Registered User
 
Guy Caballero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,857
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Komisarek8
Don't you guys understand. Bouillon is left handed DEFENSMEAN and Komisarek is a right handed one.

Komisarek is trying to push out Quintal or Rivet.
which I feel he has done succesfully but not according to CJ

And

Hainsey is trying to push out Bouillon
No problem. Q can play both sides (equally badly) and Komi can go with Souray.

Guy Caballero is offline  
Old
12-29-2003, 02:20 PM
  #10
Corey
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,300
vCash: 500
I don't care for Gratton. I don't know what they see in this career AHLer. They won't protect him in the waiver draft.

Corey is offline  
Old
12-29-2003, 02:32 PM
  #11
5_for_fighting
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: quebec
Posts: 56
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Caballero
No problem. Q can play both sides (equally badly) and Komi can go with Souray.
sooo true

5_for_fighting is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.