HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Lappy will practice (link)

Closed Thread

Old
12-28-2003, 10:47 PM
LuckyLUC20

vCash: 500
Lappy will practice (link)

Also mentions Lubo and Pirnes are cleared to practice, Lappy is looking better after a scare... Andy Murray says that Armstrong could be back in the lineup within 10 days... so that's really great news! I miss Army and what he brought to the lineup. It will be great to see him back soon... I typed in another thread concerning Cechmanek that he is eligible to come off IR on Tuesday, but still would need a couple days to practice before jumping into a game... he can barely skate right now according to the Daily News. Linky Dinky

Allison apparently suffered a setback (ugh)... I don't know if they're actually calling it a setback... Pete Demers was quoted in the LA Times that it wasn't a setback. I don't know what to think, really... neither does Andy Murray:

Quote:
Another setback? Jason Allison hoped to be preparing for a mid-January return, but that seems unlikely given what happened this weekend.

Allison put on his uniform halfway Saturday morning, intending to practice, but felt symptoms from his post-traumatic migraine syndrome and couldn't skate. He also felt bad enough Saturday to cancel a doctor's appointment and skip the Kings' game.

That's bad news since, for the past several weeks, Allison has talked of being particularly encouraged because he was able to resume day-to-day activities with his family at home without feeling symptoms.

Allison didn't show up to the Kings' practice center Sunday, and coach Andy Murray admitted to a certain level of frustration, not with Allison personally but with his confusing recovery. Allison was miffed a couple weeks ago when Murray announced a timetable for Allison to return sometime around Christmas.

"I don't know what Jason's timetable is," Murray said. "I still don't have an understanding of what his injury is, totally. Every time I hear it, it's a different diagnosis. It gets tiresome to talk about, because you start to think that he's getting ready to come back and then (something happens)."

Old
12-29-2003, 05:15 AM
Face Wash

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
Allison apparently suffered a setback (ugh)... I don't know if they're actually calling it a setback... Pete Demers was quoted in the LA Times that it wasn't a setback. I don't know what to think, really... neither does Andy Murray:
I think Andy Murray should have learned a lesson a long time ago and not predicted Allison's impending comeback as he did a few weeks ago. I criticized it then and I'm criticizing it now.

He should take his own advice and forget he's there until someone from the Medical staff says "Allison's ready to play".

Meanwhile DT should be working the phones to get this team some much needed defensive help. with some of the money the Insurance company is paying Allison to have setbacks this year.

Closed Thread