HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Markov, odd one out

Old
06-28-2007, 08:05 PM
shveik

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trapper keeper View Post
you actually think your smart/wise enough to set your self up as critic/judge of the site , if so your on a MASSVE trip away from reality . and your whining is sickening .

and the point of this post was that before shveik had a different avatar . then after ducks beat wings it changed to something about being beat by a mustache or something like it struck me all the duck fans were using refering to some of their players with staches (the fighter parros i think). then his avatar changed again to an adult being bottle fed like its a baby . so i was guessing shveik bet a duck fan control of his avatar and lost and is now being abused by the duck .
Since now I understand your question, I am going to answer. The first "stached" avator was indeed the result of the avatar bet. The current one, featuring Getzlaf and Perry, is my own creation (it is also stemming from the avatar bet, I made it in the hopes of making Ducks fans use it, and do not want my efforts to go to waste )

shveik is offline   Reply With Quote