HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Looking for info on

Closed Thread

Old
12-30-2003, 08:39 AM
Jetsons

vCash: 500
Looking for info on

Zidlicky.

He had a very amazing start getting 11 points in 11 games. His totals at this point are 21 points in 36 games. This means he has 10 points in his last 25 games. These are still very respectable numbers.

For those of you who get to go see Nashville play regularily, what do you see as Zidlicky's realistic point totals in future years. Will he get 30, 40 or 50 points per year?

I am in a keeper league and have the first overall pick at our mid-season draft. I want to get a defenseman and I am trying to decide between Souray from Montreal and Zidlicky from Nashville. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

By the way, Nashville is becoming one of my favourite teams to watch. If everyone keeps improving then next year or the year after you could be competing for the cup.

Have a Happy New Year
John

Old
12-30-2003, 09:20 AM
hillbilly

Send a message via AIM to hillbilly
quick question does +/- affect anything in your league. Zidlicky is a - player this year. I see Zidlicky putting up around 40 to 50 points a year atleast barring injuries.

Old
12-30-2003, 07:34 PM
Jetsons

+/- does count in our league.

Is Zidlicky bad defensively? I can put up with some negative numbers if he consistently got 40 points. He is not as bad as Delmore was, is he?

Personally I don't think that Nashville is going to have very many negative +/- players in the near future anyway.

Old
12-31-2003, 02:16 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetsons
+/- does count in our league.

Is Zidlicky bad defensively? I can put up with some negative numbers if he consistently got 40 points. He is not as bad as Delmore was, is he?

Personally I don't think that Nashville is going to have very many negative +/- players in the near future anyway.
He's not the best defensive player in the world but he's not Delmore either.

Closed Thread