HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Where would we be without the Lowe trades?

Closed Thread

Old
01-01-2004, 09:00 PM
The Rage

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizral
Agreed about Tom, he is a brilliant guy. However, I also have read some of piston's stuff with Tom (on another board), and piston is surely Tom's equal, but has it the other way. piston was the guy who opened the Kings' books and took a peek this year, and made headlines for doing so. There was a great thread on a Canucks board actually, about 4 months ago. I put a link up on the Business of Hockey board, shortly after they put it up. If you want to find it, check out the first page of the Business of Hockey board. Maybe the 2nd.
Actually, the link was on the third page. Here it is: http://www.canuckscorner.com/forums/...pic.php?t=2199
Absolutely fantastic thread. I've only read the first two pages, but I'd be courageous enough to say it is probably the most intelligent, insightful, and well researched thread I have read on any message board, anywhere. Anyone who's intrested in finances of the NHL, should read that thread. Thanks for posting it Mizral.

Closed Thread