HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

D. Hamius

Old
07-08-2007, 03:35 PM
mytor4*

vCash: 500
D. Hamius

hi pred fans
i do not follow the preds all that much so i would like the opinions of you pred fans. what do you see Hamius becomming. will he be a #1 for the preds. what kind of offence does he have and what is his potential offensively. will he be a defensive or offensive d-man or just an all around average d-man. really could use your opinions on him . ty.

mytor4* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2007, 06:44 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

He's good on both ends despite his numbers this past season. He can be a 10 goal 30 assist guy while being great defensively. He'll have trouble being a number 1 here though. Weber would be tough to beat out.

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2007, 10:07 PM
DManPreds11

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
He's good on both ends despite his numbers this past season. He can be a 10 goal 30 assist guy while being great defensively. He'll have trouble being a number 1 here though. Weber would be tough to beat out.
This dart nailed the bull eye, I totally a agree with triggrman on this one.

DManPreds11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-08-2007, 10:48 PM
Howard35

Send a message via AIM to Howard35
I loved watching this guy when i saw detroit play him, or should i say hate. He reminded me of a less offensively gifted chelios. He just plays such a rugged style. I think this kid will spark offensively and be better then most seam. Weber likely has star potential, hamhuis really isnt too far behind and probably will continue to be the MOST underrated player in the league.

Howard35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2007, 12:16 AM
PeterAngelo
In Elliott We Trust

yeah i think 10g 30a is more than reachable for Hamhuis, his stats last year weren't helped by his preseason holdout and thus lack of training pre the start of the season with the preds.

PeterAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2007, 09:44 AM
tulsytrid1

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggrman View Post
I agree. I think he could be a great 2-way D-man; however, Trotz pretty much used him in a defensive role for most of the season last year. He may get more time offensively since Kimmo is gone; however, I think that time may go to Suter and Weber. Trotz will probably double shift Zids on the PP.

tulsytrid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2007, 10:26 AM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

I think it will depend on Zannon, if he's brought back Hammer will join the rush more and will probably see more offensive chances, if not he'll find his role much like last seasons.

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-09-2007, 10:27 AM
lstcyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by tulsytrid1 View Post
Trotz pretty much used him in a defensive role for most of the season last year. He may get more time offensively since Kimmo is gone; however, I think that time may go to Suter and Weber. Trotz will probably double shift Zids on the PP.
I think Trotz used Hamhuis in a defensive role primarily because he didn't need the offense. With Timonen gone, I think Hammer gets more PP time.

lstcyr is offline   Reply With Quote