HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Proposal - Washington Capitals and Philadelphia Flyers

Old
07-09-2007, 07:30 PM
CantSeeColors

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by krantan View Post
There are only 3-4 teams that are close to the cap, however there are an unknown number that have artificial payroll limits imposed by ownership. I don't think there is a ton more big money moves to be made, but I think there are a number of teams that are still looking to tweak things.
Once you factor in the moves that teams intend to make but haven't yet, such as arbitration awards, most teams have very little money left to spend.

CantSeeColors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Ryan Bright

Eminger is still young and has potential to grow with a change of scenery. His under performance in Washington is amplified because of other talented young dmen breathing down his neck on the roster. The Flyers however already have tons of young depth at defense, I really can not see them making this move.

Ryan Bright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Ri hards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Bright View Post
Eminger is still young and has potential to grow with a change of scenery. His under performance in Washington is amplified because of other talented young dmen breathing down his neck on the roster. The Flyers however already have tons of young depth at defense, I really can not see them making this move.
The Flyers do have a lot of young depth at Defense but none of them are really of the offensive type save Picard. Granted we used to have Pitkanen. . . .

Ri hards is offline   Reply With Quote