Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Dallas Stars
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2007 Development Camp

Old
07-27-2007, 10:47 AM
EatSleepJeep

vCash: 500
Barch has a one-way if I'm not mistaken.

Speaking of the IStars, due to a disagreement with arena management(not the team) I didn't renew my season tickets for this season. I took 14 other STH with me, too. The people that have been hired by Global Spectrum to run that place need to go, they're hurting the team.

EatSleepJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2007, 11:25 AM
Kevin Wey

Yeah, Barch does have a one-way contract, but do the Stars send down Eriksson or Lundqvist when they now have Fedoruk and Winchester (and Ott)?

All of that said though, perhaps Dallas will be making some room so that Barch is the 14th forward. Sending Eriksson back to Iowa would be a big mistake in my opinion, as far as confidence is concerned.

That said, Fedoruk gets a lot of concussions, maybe this will all sort itself out on the IR.

Kevin Wey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2007, 11:35 AM
BigG44

vCash: 475
It has to be sorted out before the start of the season. They can only have 23 players on the roster (typically 14 forwards, 7 d-man, and 2 goalies). They have 14 forwards on one-way contracts and Eriksson who deserves to start the season with the Stars. Same thing on defense, 7 on one-way contracts plus Grossman.

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2007, 11:36 AM
Walzy

Send a message via ICQ to Walzy Send a message via AIM to Walzy Send a message via MSN to Walzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Wey View Post
Someone else made a list above, and I noticed it did not have Janos Vas. Did I miss something?
i think Jason just forgot him....so if we add Barch and Vas Iowa would stand at 18 forwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigG44 View Post
(Lundqvist - Hagman - Barnes)(Hagman - Ott - Fedoruk/Miettinen)
i guess the first Hagman is Halpern

Walzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2007, 11:43 AM
BigG44

vCash: 475
Sorry, yeah I will change it.

BigG44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2007, 01:09 PM
________

vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to ________ Send a message via MSN to ________
Quote:
I do have to wonder if there isn't a way that Baumgartner might find his way to Iowa's roster.
Well, I doubt Baumgartner would clear waivers this time since his salary is only $600k, but stranger things have happened.

________ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Incarnation

2 or maybe even 3 Dallas prospects will come to play to Pori, Finland next season. Any idea who those players could be?

Several Dallas prospects have played in Ässät Pori on the last two seasons. Season 05-06: Nickerson and Hisey, season 06-07: Crombeen, Naurov and Wandell. So probably arriving players won't be top prospects, but prospects who need some polishing.

Ässät Pori junior coach Karri Kivi is observing the players on the development camp and negotiating about who could arrive. So the arriving players are most likely attending the camp right now. That's why I ask this in this thread.

Incarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2007, 05:40 PM
streakie

Send a message via Yahoo to streakie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsdude View Post
Streakie thanks . Would you sign any of the tryout guys?
I would sign Ben Van Lare for sure, and maybe Dupont, who has a lot to work on, but I really like his shot. Based on what I saw last year and in camp I would also sign Szezechura. But it will really all come down to how they do at the rookie tournament in Traverse City.

A few quotes of interest from the Stars website.

Quote:
John Lammers
“I’m looking to just learn a lot and get to know the guys,” added left winger John Lammers, a third-rounder (No. 86 overall) from the 2004 draft who split last season between AHL Iowa and Dallas’ secondary affiliate, Idaho in the ECHL. “Basically, just learning and working hard. It’s not really much of an evaluation. I’m sure they’re evaluating at all times, but we’re just trying to go out of our comfort zone and work as hard as you can at things you’re not used to doing.”

Lammers is correct in assuming there isn’t a whole lot of assessing or grading going on, but the camp is a vital part of the process of the players getting acclimated to the organization, and vice versa.

“It’s not an evaluation,” Jackson confirmed. “It’s July and I don’t think it’s fair to the players to try to evaluate them at that point. We’ll save that for the winter. This one’s about orientation, an opportunity for them to visit different areas of their training, have people talk to them about nutrition and have J.J. (McQueen, Dallas’ strength and conditioning coach) talk to them about how to train properly off-ice.”
&

Quote:
“They’re tryout players that we’re going to take to our rookie tournament in Traverse City, so we’ll have an evaluation there,” Jackson said. “For those guys, this is an opportunity to express their game, and whether we sign them or not is really not our call, it’s them. They have to show us something that’s going to make us want to add them to our group. When they go into Traverse City, they’re going to have four or five games to play with some of our own players, who we have a good feel for, as far as measuring their ability and their level. They come in and compete right with our guys, so it’s a real good comparison. If one of those young kids shows us something, we would definitely sign whoever we feel has that opportunity. It’s a great opportunity for those players.”

streakie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2007, 05:58 PM
________

Quote:
2 or maybe even 3 Dallas prospects will come to play to Pori, Finland next season. Any idea who those players could be?
I'd send Scalzo, Wathier and Lammers over.
Gagnon, Szczechura and Clune are possible one's also.

Old
07-27-2007, 09:23 PM
________

So someone said there was another goalie there today.

Old
07-27-2007, 10:08 PM
sloanfan16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ________ View Post
I'd send Scalzo, Wathier and Lammers over.
Gagnon, Szczechura and Clune are possible one's also.
you know looking at Assat team I wouldnt be opposed to sending 2 higher level prospects... I think Neal's development would be helped by spending a season in a skating environment and Id rather have Vish spend the year there than another year in Jrs

if the continue to go with lower tier guys Lammers would be a great one as would gagnon with the glut of centers in Iowa

sloanfan16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2007, 02:17 AM
streakie

Day 5 Prospect Camp

Lammers led warm-ups after the skate around and then the coach told the players to partner up. While the skaters worked, Moog worked with the Goalies, who passed the puck to each other in a triangle. Later they worked on coming out of their nets to play the puck and then sending it back up ice.

In their pairs they worked on puck control while trying to shake off their partner. Later they worked in the same pairs but battled more along the boards, taking turns with one another on who started with the puck. The Neal brothers partnered together and they were the most fun to watch. Their battles were the most intense, with James winning most of them. At one point James punched Michael in the face, he did not look too pleased. Michael was also on the end of a bone crushing hit from his brother, that left him face down on the ice. The Sacchetti and Sertich pair was also fun to watch, they are both good at protecting the puck so it was hilarious watching them try to steal the puck from each other.

The next drill had six skaters in a circle with one of the pairs in the middle. They again would battle for the puck and those along the ring would help keep the puck in the circle. After that the skaters worked on controlling the puck through a series of cones before shooting the puck at the Goalies. Van Lare had a nice goal and Gagnon bore a hole through Blanchard. The coaches then added sticks to some of the cones and the skaters had to move the puck either under or over the stick as they weaved through them. Sacchetti had a really nice goal against Kraus. Crombeen put in a pretty one glove-side high. Sertich put a solid wrister past Bachman that brought accolades from the coaches. Bachman continued to have a strong glove hand and Niskanen hit a hard one off the post. McIntyre had a nice top shelf goal, and Crombeen put in a pretty backhander.

The next drill had all of the D at center ice. On opposite ends of the ice the D would cycle with a forward partner and make the first pass up ice to them, they would then position themselves to defend against an on coming forward. Niskanen did really well keeping Snow from the front of the net and Dupont defended well against Van Lare. Ludwig made some nice moves and kept the speedy Crombeen from reaching his target. Neal is such a force and he was too much for Niskanen to deal with, he did defend well against Gazdic.

The next part of the drill had a forward stay in the corner after their drive to the net and when the next forward came in and got a shot off, they would grab a puck and make their own drive to the net. The defender who skated in the zone after dealing with the first forward would then turn their attention on the forward in the corner. Sacchetti looked good in this drill and Szczechura got past Dupont, went around the back of the net and potted a sweet wrap around goal. Bachman should have cut Szczechura off, he gave him too much room. Ludwig tried to defend against Sacchetti but was unable to do so successfully. Clune out skated Nickerson, which is not difficult to do, and drilled the puck in home. Vishnevskiy and then Niskanen defended well against Snow.

Fistric led stretches before they zammed the ice, and Clune led them afterwards. They then separated them black from the white and worked on receiving passes from the coaches. Sceviour put in a nice rebound goal and Benn put in a pretty one just over the top of Kraus’s pad.

The next drill had the D back in the middle; it was the same as the other drill except that the guy in the corner met up with the other forward after he got his shot off. Crombeen beat Niskanen to the front of the net. Sacchetti looked good against Ludwig, but not so good against Niskanen, who played him well. Szczechura showed a lot of speed during this drill and put in a few wristers. Fistric could not match Crombeen’s speed, he did attempt to dive towards him, but missed, lol. Sacchetti got a bloody nose at some point, but he sucked it up and kept playing. Smith again had trouble out deking himself and lost control of the puck. However, on his next turn he handled the puck well and put in a pretty goal. Lammers looked impressive during this drill. McIntyre shot a pretty goal right above the goalies pads.

The next drill they worked in pairs against one D. Fistric couldn’t handle James Neal, who got past him for a pretty goal. Vishnevskiy defended really well against the pair of Michael Neal and Szczechura. (James Neal threw a puck over the glass to this cute little kid in a Stars jersey.)

They then started to just play around on the ice, some working alone some in pairs and the majority split in two groups that gathered around the goal mouth. One guy would shoot and would keep shooting until he missed and then they would rotate and the next guy would start. Nickerson, strangely enough, put in 5 in a row.

Vishnevskiy and Crombeen were the last to leave the ice again, tipping in pucks for about 5 minutes.

Afternoon session (I took very little notes, because I was talking to a few people)

They started early for some reason, and they were again working on passing drills. Hull was out on the ice with them and was giving them tips and lots of encouragement.

During one drill they would make large sweeping circles around the rink and then would take a shot. Sceviour had two really nice goals in this drill. Lammers got a goal on his second effort. The drill was modified slightly and during the circle they would pass the puck to each other before driving towards the net. James Neal had a nice rebound goal, Lammers and Sceviour roofed theirs and then an extra Goalie showed up. I am petty sure that it was the Tornados goalie.

At this point each skater went to the blue line received a pass and took two shots. Ludwig got a good job from Hull when he put in a nice goal. Ludwig had his best day today, scoring several goals. Crombeen hit Kraus in the face with his wrister and then later had a nice slap shot goal from the slot. Sacchetti and Soryal both potted goals. While Blanchard robbed James Neal of a would be goal, however he could not stop a shot by Lammers. Benn put in another topshelf goal, while James Neal’s two goals got past Blanchard. Ludwig again had several nice goals and Vishnevskiy had one go in and another ring off the pipe. Niskanen and Sacchetti had weak goals, which showed a five hole weakness on Kraus.

Blanchard was coming out and playing his angles well but it didn’t stop Fistric from getting one past him. Roman showed some great puck handling but couldn’t get past Blanchard’s pads. Kraus has gotten stronger each day and absolutely robbed Vishnevskiy with his glove, that save brought cheers from fans and players alike. He then let in a goal against Neal, but came back strong with nice saves on Nickerson and Gazdic.

And the end of practice they were just playing around again, Hull and some of the coaches included. Hull put in every shot he took and brought cheers from the prospects. James Neal again gave away pucks to the kids.

At the end of practice Ludwig, Smith, Vishnevskiy and Sacchetti stayed on the ice for quite a while shooting pucks at the net. Smith was putting in trick shots.

Old
07-29-2007, 01:39 PM
streakie

Sorry this is late. The skills competition was ok, but I still would have much preferred a scrimmage. Skills drills can only tell you so much, it’s not until you see these players in a real game situation that you can tell what their potential will be. Even though they said on the main site that this wasn’t an evaluation, I am sure that they were still taking notes, not to mention that Tippett/Armstrong/Jackson/Moog/etc were on hand to watch.

It was a bit disorganized, because it took until the middle of the second drill to get someone from the Stars to announce what was going on at ice level. In fact when the guy informed us about what was going on with the Rapid Fire drill, the fans cheered.

In the first drill not every skater participated, only eight I think, though I could be wrong.

Fastest Skater
1st Snow
2nd Smith
3rd McIntyre/Dupont

Rapid Fire vs Goalie

17 3/5
44 2/5
40 0/5 One off the post
32 1/5
55 3/5 One was a sweet backhand
39 3/5 One nice one under the goalies arm
18 2/5 Blanchard absolutely robbed him of one sure goal.

1st Crombeen
2nd Vishnevskiy
3rd McIntyre

Puck Control Race

48-15.02
38-15.15
57-14.72
5-14.60
52-16.1
50-14.70
51-15.1
18-14.4 DQ I think he knocked a cone over

1st Niskanen
2nd Van Lare
3rd Sacchetti

Shooting vs Goalie

54-2/6 1st goalie was a beauty
37-3/6
17-4/6
68-3/6
28-1/6 1 hit the post, Kraus made a pretty glove save on another
46-3/6
25-4/6 1 great top shelf goal

They then held a tie breaker between Ludwig and Crombeen

Crombeen cracked under the pressure and went 0-6, though two pucks hit the posts. As he skated back to his mates, Vishnevskiy created a big 0 with his arms for him. While Crombeen faced Bachman, Ludwig faced Kraus. He missed the first one but drilled the 2nd.

1st Ludwig
2nd Crombeen
3rd Gagnon/Mcknight

3 Pass and shoot teams vs Goalie

54-53-44(Nice top-shelf goal by Benn) 2 goals
55-5-33-1 goal
28-38-30 (Bachman playing was hilarious, they gave this group bonus points!) 0 goals
18-37-57-1 goal
45-25-32-1 goal (Ludwig drilled one)
46-50-42-0 goals (Blanchard robbed one from Van Lare)
58-48-17-0 goals

The Lammers-Roman-Benn team were the winners

Speed Shootout

The last competition, put the white team against the black team. They placed 10 pucks on each blue-line and which ever team scored 10 goals first would win. Not sure I got them all but here are the numbers of who scored.

37-40-18-58-54(pretty goal)-17-57-50-46-25-52-42-54. Lammers had 2 great goals, the 2nd one he faked out Bachman and then swooped off to the side and put one past his pads, he almost made the save. He did make up for it later robbing Lammers of a 3rd goal. Bachman also had a nice poke-check save during the drill.

With the white team ahead 9 to 6 Austin Smith took the ice grabbed the puck and in perfect story book fashion in front of his home crowd roofed a backhand goal past Bachman. The crowd went wild and the on ice celebration commenced. That moment alone was worth going on Saturday.

I will do an end of camp review either today or tomorrow. I am working on pics now, however, I took very few on both Friday and Saturday, but took hundreds on Wednesday & Thursday.

Old
07-30-2007, 12:46 PM
Korkki

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloanfan16 View Post
you know looking at Assat team I wouldnt be opposed to sending 2 higher level prospects... I think Neal's development would be helped by spending a season in a skating environment and Id rather have Vish spend the year there than another year in Jrs

if the continue to go with lower tier guys Lammers would be a great one as would gagnon with the glut of centers in Iowa
Actually Ässät will need at least one right shooting winger who is capable of playing powerplay and has the ability to score many goals. We have two quite good wing-center combinations (Kivenmäki-Häppölä & Joensuu-Tähtinen) who can make the scoring opportunities but there is a desperate need for players who make the goals.

Also there is only one right sided player with experience (2 quite promising juniors though) so for the power play situations the need for right shot is quite big.

Lammers refused to come here last season and I think that he has not changed his mind ("I would rather retire than go to Europe...").

Korkki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2007, 02:36 PM
X-SHARKIE

Send a message via AIM to X-SHARKIE
Is Perttu Lindgren coming over to NA this year for the 07-08 season?

X-SHARKIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2007, 03:55 PM
________

Yes, Lindgren is coming over.

Old
07-31-2007, 08:06 AM
lammy

Lammers refused to come here last season and I think that he has not changed his mind ("I would rather retire than go to Europe...").[/QUOTE]

Whats your source? I have never heard him say anything close to this?

lammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-31-2007, 11:48 AM
Kevin Wey

Sending players to Assat: The players that would make sense to send to Assat are John Lammers and Aaron Gagnon (if they don't crack significant roles in Iowa, and they may not), Alex Naurov (again), and Tom Wandell (again).

I don't think sending Scalzo over at this point makes any sense. He's in the third year of his three-year contract, and it's not as if there is currently a huge log jam at defense in Iowa. In fact, Dallas and Iowa still need to sign one or two more defensemen, depending on whether Dallas makes any moves before the season. Perhaps Scalzo will end up in Europe after his three-year ELC is up, but it just doesn't make sense to send Scalzo to Europe. Besides, what Scalzo needs to work on (defense, physical battles) isn't going to be remedied playing in Europe.

While Francis Wathier could use some of what Assat might offer, I doubt Assat would be real happy with receiving Wathier. To me, sending players with some talent who need to work on offense (and Crombeen had a good stride and decent hands before going over to Finland, Wathier is not in a comparable situation) or who have offense and are just odd men out in Iowa (maybe Lammer, possibly Gagnon) make sense. I think Assat would be happy to receive Lammers and Gagnon.

I don't think Clune will be considered to go over, as I fully expect him to be a contributing member on the I-Stars from the get-go. His high energy game is much more useful in the AHL than the Sm-Liiga.

Iowa's forward line-up?
Sc1: Neal-Petersen-Lessard
Sc2: Conner-Lindgren-Pushkarev
Sc3: Clune-Sertich-Polak
Sc3b: Vas-Szczechura-Holtet
Spares: LW Wathier, RW Crombeen

This is assuming that Szczechura is indeed signed... If Szczechura is not signed, then perhaps Aaron Gagnon slots into that spot.

Injuries between Dallas and Iowa, and necessary recalls, would probably keep Crombeen in the line-up most of the time (which would be desired). If not, I'd advise trading Polak (unless he really picks it up in 2007-08). I know that Lessard and Polak have the offensive numbers, but Pushkarev and Holtet actually have the style of games to slot into a fourth line spot on Dallas, where they'd likely start. Both are faster, more powerful, and more physical than Lessard (and Polak). I put Lindgren with Conner and Puskharev for the experience factor. I put Polak with Sertich because I think Sertich can help Polak find his offense, and Clune adds the physical presence to that line. Vas and Holtet have been a team for a while, and Szczechura can pretty much play with anyone. Petersen teams with Lessard to rekindle that combo and Neal adds needed size (and keeps the offense coming).

No reason not to roll through four lines with that line-up, huh?

Old
07-31-2007, 12:21 PM
Korkki

Quote:
Originally Posted by lammy View Post
Whats your source? I have never heard him say anything close to this?
Local newspaper a year ago. Ässät would have wanted him, but he wanted to stay in US.

I think that Wandell and Naurov are out of the question for next season, Tom needs to play in Iowa/Idaho to suit for the NHL type of hockey and Naurov just isn't good enough to play in SM-liiga. I would take Crombeen or/and Nickerson back, but the most I hope that Stars will assign Clune here.

Korkki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-31-2007, 05:04 PM
streakie

Day 3 Pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/streakg...7601116281078/

Day 4-6 Pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/streakg...7601128741743/

Old
07-31-2007, 08:49 PM
Ciccarelli

Quote:
Sending players to Assat: The players that would make sense to send to Assat are John Lammers and Aaron Gagnon (if they don't crack significant roles in Iowa, and they may not), Alex Naurov (again), and Tom Wandell (again).
All due respect but you do realize that FEL is a pro league? Ässät just can't accept every player Dallas offer. Players like Naurov and Wandell don't improve Ässät in any ways, they just eat the precious ice time our own juniors would need. Dont' get me wrong I respect the co-operation with these two teams just can't see why would Ässät continue it if these players are the best Dallas can offer.

And to Korkki: What role would you consider Crombeen taking if he played in Ässät next season? First line winger perhaps? No room for him, sorry.

Ciccarelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-31-2007, 10:53 PM
zetterberg40

Send a message via AIM to zetterberg40
how is/did niskanen look? does he have the potential right now to step in and play all year?

zetterberg40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2007, 02:24 AM
Walzy

Send a message via ICQ to Walzy Send a message via AIM to Walzy Send a message via MSN to Walzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetterberg40 View Post
how is/did niskanen look? does he have the potential right now to step in and play all year?
i think he can...but won't because there're too may guys more ready to show up (he'll be a top-pairing guy in Iowa but in Dallas' NHL depth chart he'd be only #10 right now)

Walzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-01-2007, 07:06 AM
Kevin Wey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosnell View Post
All due respect but you do realize that FEL is a pro league? Ässät just can't accept every player Dallas offer. Players like Naurov and Wandell don't improve Ässät in any ways, they just eat the precious ice time our own juniors would need. Dont' get me wrong I respect the co-operation with these two teams just can't see why would Ässät continue it if these players are the best Dallas can offer.

And to Korkki: What role would you consider Crombeen taking if he played in Ässät next season? First line winger perhaps? No room for him, sorry.
I am completely aware that the Sm-Liiga is a pro league and my post was almost entirely in the view of what would make sense for Dallas. It completely ignored my opinion of the usefulness of the relationship for Dallas and Assat. So, I completely understand your opinion as an Assat fan. I encourage you to take your beef up with Wandell and Naurov having already played for Assat with Assat. I'd be upset too if non-impact players were taking up roster spots (this has been a debate all across Europe with the influx of North Americans: is it good or bad for European hockey?). Wandell and Naurov aren't North American, but their assignment to Assat from Dallas is almost the same thing. Most hockey federations limit it to a few players per elite league team, but not all. (The DEL allows a lot and even the Zweite Bundesliga allows a fair number, compared to say the Swiss Nationalliga A.)

You might actually like Gagnon and Lammers, though. (Although, it sounds like Lammers wouldn't be real big on playing in Europe by some accounts. I must say that that surprises me some, it's not as if they're sending him to a German Regionalliga.)

Old
08-02-2007, 05:30 AM
pekoni

Could you give any insight and describe both Lammers and Gagnon as a player?

This co-operation would not work if it does not benefit all parties involved and I think the major issue here is how much icetime these players could receive in Pori this season. I guess it is quite evident that the level of practising they would receive here would surely be enough to develop these players anyway. But the trip to Pori wil not pay off without sufficient ice time in the matches also.

What Ässät is missing at this point is a first-line 20 plus goal-scorer who really is able to produce. Importing such a player from AHL means he would be able to score those 20 plus goals in AHL also. I don't think Ässät has really been looking for to fill this spot through the co-operation with Dallas. Nevertheless, unsigned players that fulfil the requirements are most soon gone... This winger should have more than a decent skating skills to make it in the larger rinks and it would not hurt if he's able to make some play also. And preferably, he should be an R to give better opportunities to settle the PP units.

Having never seen Lammers on ice I bet he's more or less on the same level than Crombeen was when he came over here last summer. I think Crombeen was a decent player in FEL, but his play was uneven and he didn't really play the whole season on the 2nd line level. He has a great shot but his skating was too slow and he could not make it to the scoring situations. Additionally, expectations for his physical game were much higher than what we eventually got. And I do not mean fighting with this. I don't think you can mention Crombeen and aggressiveness in the same sentence based on what we saw here last season. But I guess this was part due to the instructions he had got from Dallas. He was here to improve something else than his physical impact in the rink.

Secondly, Ässät needs little more depth on the defense. It could be a physical own-end defender or PP guy - it does not really matter. Ässät already has someone for both needs. The better the player, the better it is for Ässät but there is certainly need to have more depth in defense.

I guess the current situation in Iowa does not really support the idea to bring over a defender prospect?

Thirdly, Ässät could use a hard-hitting, aggressive agitator as a winger but he should also be able to really play. Otherwise we miss a lot of opportunities to give more icetime to promising young players who already have a contract. Someone like Clune would probably fit like a fist in a glove to this need but I do not really see why Dallas would send him over here.

Based on this do you think Lammers or Gagnon could have something to offer?

Any other prospects who come in mind?

pekoni is offline   Reply With Quote