HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Santorelli Signs with Preds

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
06-14-2007, 08:46 PM
  #1
WesternCollegeHockey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 567
vCash: 500
Santorelli Signs with Preds

Mike Santorelli signed a contract with the Predators: http://westerncollegehockey.blogspot...-michigan.html

WesternCollegeHockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2007, 09:03 PM
  #2
Enoch
This is my boomstick
 
Enoch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Cookeville TN
Country: United States
Posts: 12,736
vCash: 500
Excellent. We need more offensive prospects in our system.

__________________
- Enoch -
Enoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-14-2007, 11:33 PM
  #3
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,371
vCash: 500
Wasn't he only an upcoming senior? Doesn't this negate his college eligibility?

Not that I mind, he's possibly our most underrated prospect. I saw him play a couple of times over the past two years, and he reminds me a lot of Steve Sullivan, but a little bigger.

__________________
www.thepredatorial.com

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2007, 12:20 AM
  #4
Seth Lake
Registered User
 
Seth Lake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 8,855
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids View Post
Wasn't he only an upcoming senior? Doesn't this negate his college eligibility?

Not that I mind, he's possibly our most underrated prospect. I saw him play a couple of times over the past two years, and he reminds me a lot of Steve Sullivan, but a little bigger.
Yes, he is forgoing the remainder of his college eligiblity by signing with the Predators.

I too have seen him play and am very interested to watch his development in Milwaukee next season. What confuses me about all of this is that he turned down a contract offer from the Predators to join Milwaukee for the end of the regular season and the Calder Cup playoffs...what changed? Why pass up that opportunity and now forgo your eligibility and sign?

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-15-2007, 02:45 AM
  #5
WesternCollegeHockey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 567
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
What confuses me about all of this is that he turned down a contract offer from the Predators to join Milwaukee for the end of the regular season and the Calder Cup playoffs...what changed? Why pass up that opportunity and now forgo your eligibility and sign?
The contract offer changed. Both sides had been doing some negotiating.

WesternCollegeHockey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2007, 07:56 PM
  #6
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Oilers Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Philly in April 2014
Country: United States
Posts: 5,963
vCash: 500
You know, since the NMU guys reported this story, I have not seen ANYTHING either on the Preds site nor any reports about it on the Tennessean's site. If in fact, Santorelli signing is a done deal, it's not being reported by either the Preds or the main newspaper that covers the Preds - and I find it not only unusual but suspicious.

Oilers Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-21-2007, 08:34 PM
  #7
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,371
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers Chick View Post
You know, since the NMU guys reported this story, I have not seen ANYTHING either on the Preds site nor any reports about it on the Tennessean's site. If in fact, Santorelli signing is a done deal, it's not being reported by either the Preds or the main newspaper that covers the Preds - and I find it not only unusual but suspicious.
The Predators didn't announce the signings of some of their European prospects for almost two weeks after it was reported here, for what it's worth...and as mentioned in this thread, they did try hard to sign Santorelli at the end of last year.

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2007, 06:14 PM
  #8
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff
 
Oilers Chick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Philly in April 2014
Country: United States
Posts: 5,963
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorekids View Post
The Predators didn't announce the signings of some of their European prospects for almost two weeks after it was reported here, for what it's worth...and as mentioned in this thread, they did try hard to sign Santorelli at the end of last year.
Right again, nomorekids. Santorelli's signing is official now. LINK

Oilers Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-03-2007, 11:04 PM
  #9
barrytrotzsneck
Retired Global Mod
 
barrytrotzsneck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 31,371
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilers Chick View Post
Right again, nomorekids. Santorelli's signing is official now. LINK
Haven't you learned by now not to question me?

barrytrotzsneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-10-2007, 02:43 PM
  #10
Barney Stinson76
Registered User
 
Barney Stinson76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Austria
Posts: 770
vCash: 500
could you give me some information about this player?
How good is his skating,skills,shot ....

What type of player is he and so on!

Thanks for any information

Barney Stinson76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2007, 04:25 AM
  #11
Barney Stinson76
Registered User
 
Barney Stinson76's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Austria
Posts: 770
vCash: 500
no infos??

Barney Stinson76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-15-2007, 07:07 AM
  #12
Pattypred
Registered User
 
Pattypred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Nashville, TN
Country: United States
Posts: 767
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny McCormick View Post
no infos??
The reason most of us have not given you any information is that we have not seen him play as yet. He's been in college.

Whenever I see him play, I'll be able to give you so info.

Pattypred is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.