HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

M-A Pouliot...

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
01-01-2004, 11:09 AM
  #1
The Jerk
Registered User
 
The Jerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Woodbrige, Ontario
Country: India
Posts: 571
vCash: 500
M-A Pouliot...

What's his NHL offensive potential??..haven't really seen him play a lot last season, and I don't think anyone's seen him play much this year..

The Jerk is offline  
Old
01-01-2004, 11:23 AM
  #2
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner
 
Guy Flaming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Press Box & on Air
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,227
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by vik
What's his NHL offensive potential??..haven't really seen him play a lot last season, and I don't think anyone's seen him play much this year..
Here: http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospect.php?pid=3664

That's what HF's bio pages are for!

Guy Flaming is offline  
Old
01-01-2004, 11:26 AM
  #3
Oi'll say!
Registered User
 
Oi'll say!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Oil in 9
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,012
vCash: 500
M-A-P was injured for quite a while, he just played in his first two games back at the end of December but didn't get any points.

If you've seen him play at all maybe you should give us a scouting report. We don't get to see a lot of the Q out west here.

Oi'll say! is offline  
Old
01-01-2004, 11:26 AM
  #4
The Jerk
Registered User
 
The Jerk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Woodbrige, Ontario
Country: India
Posts: 571
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyF
Here: http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospect.php?pid=3664

That's what HF's bio pages are for!
thanks.

The Jerk is offline  
Old
01-01-2004, 12:00 PM
  #5
t0mf00lery
Registered User
 
t0mf00lery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Barrie, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,857
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oi'll say!
M-A-P was injured for quite a while, he just played in his first two games back at the end of December but didn't get any points.

If you've seen him play at all maybe you should give us a scouting report. We don't get to see a lot of the Q out west here.

I saw him play one time last year when I went to Moncton for a Wildcats game. Since it was before the Oilers drafted him, I really didn't pay a whole lot of attention to him. The Oceanic were just bad last year and nobody really went to see them play.

I go to Moncton occasionally to watch the Wildcats though because they are the closest team to where I live in Fredericton.

t0mf00lery is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.