HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Question/Opinion

Closed Thread

Old
01-07-2004, 04:19 AM
crossxcheck

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to crossxcheck Send a message via MSN to crossxcheck Send a message via Yahoo to crossxcheck
Question/Opinion

Why have we not called up Tony Hrkac? He seems to have some good offensive capabilities and played his first NHL game in 1986. Is it because when he has to be sent back down to Milwaukee he'll have to clear waivers?

Old
01-07-2004, 07:55 AM
PredsMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossxcheck
Why have we not called up Tony Hrkac? He seems to have some good offensive capabilities and played his first NHL game in 1986. Is it because when he has to be sent back down to Milwaukee he'll have to clear waivers?
I read somewhere, that management doesn't think he's playing full speed in Milwaukee. Basically, he's so experienced, that he's outsmarting all the kids in the AHL hence his good numbers. They told him to pick up his game, if he wants to get recalled.

Old
01-07-2004, 08:21 AM
crossxcheck

Send a message via AIM to crossxcheck Send a message via MSN to crossxcheck Send a message via Yahoo to crossxcheck
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsMan
I read somewhere, that management doesn't think he's playing full speed in Milwaukee. Basically, he's so experienced, that he's outsmarting all the kids in the AHL hence his good numbers. They told him to pick up his game, if he wants to get recalled.
Well, if you look at his career stats he's had some decent years in the NHL. I think he's gotten around 50 points a few seasona which is about as good as anyone we've ever had in Nashville. I was just curious. Thanks for answering.

http://www.nashvillepredators.com/te...player_id=3627

Closed Thread