Closed Thread

Old
07-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Duck Off
HF needs an App

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterForsberg21 View Post
no you didnt, your goon team won. you didnt do ANYTHING. At the game i had this guy sitting behind me yelling to the team," spread your wings and fly ducks, fly harder then you have ever before." I almost died after this. Other people were saying things just as moronic and it was hard not to lose my ****. Perry, Parros, Pronger, Getzlaf, Moen, Dienta, May, Pahlsson. These guys are difficult to watch. Why did Pahlsson get nominated for best defensive forward over alfredsson?
You clearly have no since of hockey, and don't belong here. So I think it would be best if you left this board for good. EVERY team has stupid fans, there's not one team that doesn't. So enough with that crap. Hmm.. funny how you think Sammi doesn't deserve the nomination, but 99% of the hockey analysts believe he's one of the best defensive players in the league. If that's not enough, go ask every team's top line that played the Ducks in the playoffs if Pahlsson is good or not (aside from Detroit). I don't care how hard the Duck's players are to watch, winning matters, and bringing the cup home, well that sums it up. Oh and maybe this makes you more happy:

At least my favorite team is the best team in the league and Stanley Cup Champions! I am glad our "goons" were the best in the league. Now please stop embarrasing yourself and leave the Stanley Cup Champions board forever.

Old
07-24-2007, 03:38 PM
Jezz*

That sound you heard was the average IQ level in this thread plummeting to the cellar after those two brilliant posts.

Old
07-24-2007, 04:11 PM
PeterForsberg21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duckstudd269 View Post
You clearly have no since of hockey, and don't belong here. So I think it would be best if you left this board for good. EVERY team has stupid fans, there's not one team that doesn't. So enough with that crap. Hmm.. funny how you think Sammi doesn't deserve the nomination, but 99% of the hockey analysts believe he's one of the best defensive players in the league. If that's not enough, go ask every team's top line that played the Ducks in the playoffs if Pahlsson is good or not (aside from Detroit). I don't care how hard the Duck's players are to watch, winning matters, and bringing the cup home, well that sums it up. Oh and maybe this makes you more happy:

At least my favorite team is the best team in the league and Stanley Cup Champions! I am glad our "goons" were the best in the league. Now please stop embarrasing yourself and leave the Stanley Cup Champions board forever.
I have no since of hockey? im not sure how i could but im wondering how you can say without ever talking to me or seeing me that i dont know hockey? Also why would a hockey anaylist say he didnt deserve it? if ray emery was nominated for the vezina they wouldnt say he didnt deserve it, they would give reasons why he deserves the nomination. Alfie had a great plus minus and was incredible in the defensive zone and can get points.

And even if I was embarrassing myself, which I don't believe I am, I think you can tell that I would never care about what you or any other Ducks fan would ever think of me; since you like the Ducks, I can already tell that you have a warped view on reality. And you guys keep saying, "At least we won the cup". That doesn't mean that "your team" (I can't stand calling it your team, the fact being that you guys don't know **** about hockey, among other things) deserved the cup; the Ducks are one of the dirtiest teams I have ever seen. So, frankly, I don't care that your favorite team won the cup. And before someone asks why I am even on the board if I don't care what you "Ducks fans" think, it's because I sometimes have trouble understanding how some people can be so incredibly impaired in general.

Old
07-24-2007, 04:11 PM
kenabnrmal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezz View Post
That sound you heard was the average IQ level in this thread plummeting to the cellar after those two brilliant posts.
Funny how that happens when threads have "Kings" somewhere in the title...

Old
07-24-2007, 04:14 PM
kings15

Quote:
I have no since of hockey? im not sure how i could but im wondering how you can say without ever talking to me or seeing me that i dont know hockey? Also why would a hockey anaylist say he didnt deserve it? if ray emery was nominated for the vezina they wouldnt say he didnt deserve it, they would give reasons why he deserves the nomination. Alfie had a great plus minus and was incredible in the defensive zone and can get points.

And even if I was embarrassing myself, which I don't believe I am, I think you can tell that I would never care about what you or any other Ducks fan would ever think of me; since you like the Ducks, I can already tell that you have a warped view on reality. And you guys keep saying, "At least we won the cup". That doesn't mean that "your team" (I can't stand calling it your team, the fact being that you guys don't know **** about hockey, among other things) deserved the cup; the Ducks are one of the dirtiest teams I have ever seen. So, frankly, I don't care that your favorite team won the cup. And before someone asks why I am even on the board if I don't care what you "Ducks fans" think, it's because I sometimes have trouble understanding how some people can be so incredibly impaired in general.
this guy is 100% right. I havent seen so much pwnage in years. Jesus.

Old
07-24-2007, 04:14 PM
Spankatola Jamnuts*

Quote:
no you didnt, your goon team won. you didnt do ANYTHING. At the game i had this guy sitting behind me yelling to the team," spread your wings and fly ducks, fly harder then you have ever before." I almost died after this. Other people were saying things just as moronic and it was hard not to lose my ****. Perry, Parros, Pronger, Getzlaf, Moen, Dienta, May, Pahlsson. These guys are difficult to watch. Why did Pahlsson get nominated for best defensive forward over alfredsson?
Bawk bakawk?

Cup! I won it and you didn't, b!tch.

Old
07-24-2007, 04:22 PM
Elvs

Quote:
And even if I was embarrassing myself, which I don't believe I am.

Old
07-24-2007, 04:25 PM
PeterForsberg21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kings15 View Post
this guy is 100% right. I havent seen so much pwnage in years. Jesus.
Thanks dad, just kidding. But really, to address the person who just posted that cute little comment on how the IQ of the board dropped because I posted on it, how far, exactly, did it drop? I don't think anyone could believe that this board is intelligent to begin with. And was that supposed to be your argument on something, or was it just a clever one-liner you thought up and felt you had to share with the rest of your fellow dumb ass fans, in an attempt to try and impress them? Most likely the latter, but if that's how you share your input on discussions, then don't post. Don't talk until you have a structured sentence to say to me, otherwise it's a huge waste of my ****ing time, which I already can tell means nothing to you intellectual teenagers.

Old
07-24-2007, 04:28 PM
PeterForsberg21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfstrand View Post
Do people really reply with "smilies" on this board? Yeah, the IQ of this board really plummeted with my posts.

Old
07-24-2007, 04:29 PM
Spankatola Jamnuts*

Quote:
Do people really reply with "smilies" on this board? Yeah, the IQ of this board really plummeted with my posts.
You don't care about the Ducks so hard!

Weird that all of your posts are on the Ducks board, then. Statistical anomaly I guess. Like me winning the Cup.

Old
07-24-2007, 04:34 PM
Elvs

Quote:
Haha, you are truly embarrassing yourself... Dropping by on another teams board only so you can write disrespectful posts to their fans is not well liked.

Old
07-24-2007, 04:34 PM
PeterForsberg21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenabnrmal View Post
Funny how that happens when threads have "Kings" somewhere in the title...
Another cute little one-liner by someone who has nothing important to say, save for a superficial comment on how he suggests Kings fans submit dumb posts. Again, try to stimulate your mind by posting responses that contain more than your simplistic sense of humor.

Old
07-24-2007, 04:38 PM
Elvs

Quote:
Another cute little one-liner by someone who has nothing important to say, save for a superficial comment on how he suggests Kings fans submit dumb posts. Again, try to stimulate your mind by posting responses that contain more than your simplistic sense of humor.
Like you have something important to say? Maybe I've missed something

When is this guy going to get banned from the HFboards? It shouldn't take much longer...

Old
07-24-2007, 04:43 PM
Spankatola Jamnuts*

Quote:
Tee hee. He got you, Ken. You have to put a mark on the chalkboard for that one, you simplistic little turd monkey.

Old
07-24-2007, 04:46 PM
snarktacular
Ducks tank is on!

So let me get this straight? The person who claims an entire fanbase knows nothing and he does is calling us stuck up? I didn't realize "stuck up" had two, opposite definitions.

Old
07-24-2007, 04:47 PM
PeterForsberg21

Quote:
Haha, you are truly embarrassing yourself... Dropping by on another teams board only so you can write disrespectful posts to their fans is not well liked.
Again, you saying that I am embarrassing myself holds no importance to me. And you want to know what really is a disgrace? Perros hoisting up the cup and rubbing his greasy mustache all over the names of teams that deserved to have their players' names inscribed on them. Anyways, I don't think his name will even go on the cup, being that he hardly had any playing time during the playoffs. Pointless tangent, oh well.

What happened to arguing with me? I enjoyed that much more than all you guys simply using smilies and one-liners at me. Let's try and bring your precious IQ level back up by seeing some meaningful posts from your side of the fence.

Old
07-24-2007, 04:55 PM
PeterForsberg21

Quote:
Originally Posted by obobo23 View Post
So let me get this straight? The person who claims an entire fanbase knows nothing and he does is calling us stuck up? I didn't realize "stuck up" had two, opposite definitions.
Let me proof read this for you, assuming you haven't yet. The first sentence in your post isn't a question, so it doesn't need the question mark. And you meant to say opposing definitions, right? I know this post will be considered pointless, but I hope the rest of you use this as an example of how you all sound. So, please try and make your posts appear as if an educated adult is writing it. Sorry if I harshed your mellow.

Old
07-24-2007, 04:57 PM
Elvs

Quote:
Again, you saying that I am embarrassing myself holds no importance to me.
Just for hating another team, you don't have to be disrespectful to their fans... I can tell you have less than 10 posts on the boards without looking it up, only noobs are dropping by on other team's boards just to write disrespectful posts to their fans.

Forsberg is one of my favorite players of all time, but you good sir, doesn't make it very easy to like him.

Old
07-24-2007, 05:08 PM
iLau
Always Mighty

Quote:
Again, you saying that I am embarrassing myself holds no importance to me. And you want to know what really is a disgrace? Perros hoisting up the cup and rubbing his greasy mustache all over the names of teams that deserved to have their players' names inscribed on them. Anyways, I don't think his name will even go on the cup, being that he hardly had any playing time during the playoffs. Pointless tangent, oh well.

What happened to arguing with me? I enjoyed that much more than all you guys simply using smilies and one-liners at me. Let's try and bring your precious IQ level back up by seeing some meaningful posts from your side of the fence.
His name is actually on the cup.

Old
07-24-2007, 05:10 PM
KINGS17
Smartest in the Room

Looking forward to the first time the Kings meet the Ducks in the playoffs.

All home games for my team.

Old
07-24-2007, 05:27 PM
Spankatola Jamnuts*

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post

Ah, that old saw.

Plan on making the playoffs any time soon? We're waiting...

Old
07-24-2007, 05:30 PM
iLau
Always Mighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post

Keep the good mentality! I mean if you don't make the playoffs, there is always rebuilding, you know what I mean.

Old
07-24-2007, 05:30 PM
PeterForsberg21

Quote:
Just for hating another team, you don't have to be disrespectful to their fans... I can tell you have less than 10 posts on the boards without looking it up, only noobs are dropping by on other team's boards just to write disrespectful posts to their fans.

Forsberg is one of my favorite players of all time, but you good sir, doesn't make it very easy to like him.
"But you good sir," I am glad to see that someone is at least trying to sound educated, even though someone can just glance at your previous posts and tell that this intelligence is being faked. There should be a comma between "you" and "good", trust me, changes the whole meaning of it (punctuation is funny like that).

I am sorry if I am hurting your feelings, even though you shouldn't care about what I have to say. All of you Ducks fans are letting me get to you, and I seem to be steering this thread away from it's intended topic (Ducks rivalry with the Kings). This is probably mostly my fault, but lets try to collect ourselves and continue the thread so it doesn't get locked. And just because I have less posts than you doesn't mean that I am not capable of making an argument. Maybe I have been reading threads on hf boards longer than you have, but I finally decided to share my thoughts with other people (you should have already known this).

Anyways, even though you don't like me, I'm glad that Forsberg is one of your favorite players. If he doesn't play this season, I might just kill myself, which I'm sure the majority of you would prefer. I'm really going to try and refrain from bashing you guys further and return to simply bashing your team, which I assume is alright with you guys. Then we can argue about the skill of teams and players instead of the IQ level of a thread or someone's posting experience. Again, my bad, and Forsberg rocks.

Old
07-24-2007, 05:32 PM
PeterForsberg21

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLau View Post
His name is actually on the cup.
That's disappointing. He didn't earn to have his name on the cup, but I guess it isn't judged on that basis. Oh well.

Old
07-24-2007, 05:34 PM
snarktacular
Ducks tank is on!

Quote:
So, please try and make your posts appear as if an educated adult is writing it.
Educated adult? Like this?
Quote:
all you ducks fans are stuck up *****es. Played down my balls, Kopitar just tore you guys up last year. i went to 2 games in the finals and most of you know **** about anything going on down on the ice, The most annoying loud morons ever to get together.
You're welcome to do all the proofreading you wish, but I'd suggest you start with your own posts before attempting to "proof read" others. And most educated adults know posts are countable and are fewer, not less. Or not, as you'll probably be banned soon enough.

Back to topic the Kings are still more of a rival. It has to do with the fans animosity as much as anything else. And while our team did play down somewhat this season, you can't deny that the Kings certainly turned it up a notch for the Ducks, which is shows it means something to the players as well.

Closed Thread