HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

What is happening with Grigorenko???

Closed Thread

Old
01-02-2004, 10:29 AM
MBJets

vCash: 500
What is happening with Grigorenko???

Can anyone tell me what you know about Igor Grigorenko's health and is there a chance that we could see him in the Red Wings late this year for a playoff run or even next season. The Wings where very high on him is he still in there plans. What happening with him???

Old
01-02-2004, 11:06 AM
Burkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBJets
Can anyone tell me what you know about Igor Grigorenko's health and is there a chance that we could see him in the Red Wings late this year for a playoff run or even next season. The Wings where very high on him is he still in there plans. What happening with him???
Wrong board.

Grigorenko made his comeback from his injuries and is playing again, according to his profile on russianprospects.com

As for him playing for the Red Wings this season, I wouldn't count on it. Maybe next season. I'm sure he's still in their plans seeing as he has great potential.

Hope that helps.

Old
01-02-2004, 12:49 PM
zetterberg40

Send a message via AIM to zetterberg40
if he can get his game back somehow, and train a lot over the summer and stay fit, i think he could honestly make this team next year. He'll get the nod probably over hudler because he's a winger, not a center and because he's a little older and then huds can spend more time developing.

anyway, he wont play this year for us i know that, but next year its very likely, we got a lot of ufa's and a few retiring players (yzerman probably, hull maybe, hopfully us cutting a guy like devereaux)

Old
01-02-2004, 04:54 PM
dats-13

hes recovered sooner than expected and is starting to tear it up in his league...already has played starters minutes in a back to back game

Old
01-02-2004, 06:22 PM
Vincent Vega
GGTK

If there is a season next year then I am sure that Grigs will be playing for the Wings. He recovered from his injuries way ahead of schedule and from what I've heard, the car crash did not have any effects on him.

Old
01-02-2004, 09:52 PM
kira

Send a message via ICQ to kira Send a message via Yahoo to kira
I've heard they want to bring him over here and check him out, but if there is a training camp in Traverse next September, you can bet good money on the fact that he'll be here.

Old
01-03-2004, 07:28 AM
dats-13

go to this site - http://www.allsports.com/nhl/redwings/videos/

and then go to grigorenko...and then go to the one he scores against Lehtonen...beauty

Closed Thread