HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

(OT) Baby Leafs @ Baby Oilers

Closed Thread

Old
01-02-2004, 02:40 PM
Oilers Hockey

vCash: 500
(OT) Baby Leafs @ Baby Oilers

Just watching it on the Score. Henrich did an incredible move on Tellquist but couldn't get the puck in the net.

It's 1-0 Leafs, now. Damn!

Ricoh Coliseum looks full for the most part, I heard the Roadrunners are having attendance issues...I'll bet most of the people are Maple Leaf fans though. Looks way fuller than the other Roadrunner games I've watched.

Happy 2004 Oil fans!

Old
01-02-2004, 03:16 PM
dawgbone

Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Nice giveaway by Bergie...

Valliquette can't be standing on his goal line on a dump in like that.

Old
01-02-2004, 03:51 PM
Lowetide

I know this is Henrich's last chance Texaco as a prospect, but there's some things to like about him. Ulanov looked like he's playing with a blindfold tonight, but give him a few games and he could probably help up here at some point.

Old
01-02-2004, 03:53 PM
momentai

Anybody else think Roy and Bergeron have made a horrendous pairing in this game?

Old
01-02-2004, 04:42 PM
Tanko

Roadrunner's do not look very good.Rita is invisible ,Salmo looks ok.Henrich(sp?) looks pretty good ,Winchester has shown flashes of progression and yes Roy and MAB look bad.Woywitka looks good I think very poised for a young guy.

Old
01-02-2004, 06:35 PM
Digger12

I watched a fair bit of this game tonight, and I swear the Roadrunners looked like a team that had celebrated the new year a bit too vigorously...they could barely get out of each other's way. After that first period, with the noted exceptions of Salmo, Sarno and maybe Woywitka they looked half in the bag.

If I'm MacT, after watching this game I'm wondering why all the Internet boards are screaming for Rita to be brought up...he did NOTHING tonight. Another one of his games where he looks to be there in body but not in spirit. The Oilers are screaming for offensive talent, where is Rita's resolve?

Old
01-02-2004, 06:45 PM
dawgbone

Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digger12
I watched a fair bit of this game tonight, and I swear the Roadrunners looked like a team that had celebrated the new year a bit too vigorously...they could barely get out of each other's way. After that first period, with the noted exceptions of Salmo, Sarno and maybe Woywitka they looked half in the bag.

If I'm MacT, after watching this game I'm wondering why all the Internet boards are screaming for Rita to be brought up...he did NOTHING tonight. Another one of his games where he looks to be there in body but not in spirit. The Oilers are screaming for offensive talent, where is Rita's resolve?
This was the first off night he has had in a while... we'll see whether or not it is a pattern or not.

I am going to the game on Sunday (first one in almost a month), so I'll give a little bit of an update after.

Old
01-02-2004, 06:59 PM
Digger12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgbone
This was the first off night he has had in a while... we'll see whether or not it is a pattern or not.

I am going to the game on Sunday (first one in almost a month), so I'll give a little bit of an update after.
I hope it was just an aberration...I guess we'll see.

Nice to still have someone who can give us on site updates from time to time. It's appreciated.

Closed Thread