HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Trade Proposal- Bos, LA

Old
07-28-2007, 10:19 PM
no name

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvkmedia View Post
No thanks from my Bruin point of view.

Frolov would look good but if we are to make a big trade, cap space must be cleared.

Glen Murray and and either Stuart or Krejci and a pick (2nd) would do the trick for me.

Clear space. Get good guy. Win trade.

no name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2007, 11:11 PM
Legionnaire
Kill! Jeff, Kill!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiteKiteKite View Post
It amazes me that people keep offering prospect packages to the Kings. If there's one thing LA has, its prospect depth.

Kings-related trade proposals should only be made if LA is getting either an elite prospect or a #1 (or 1A) goaltender.
And it amazes me that Kings fans think that the majority of those guys in our prospect pool are going to end up difference makers.

07-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Mr_Jones*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
And it amazes me that Kings fans think that the majority of those guys in our prospect pool are going to end up difference makers.
Right. That was my exact point. We need more elite prospects rather than depth.

Mr_Jones* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2007, 12:19 AM
Ziggy Stardust
Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
And the ones being suggested in these proposals aren't any better either. As stated, unless they are elite, why should the Kings suddenly start getting rid of their already established young stars such as Cammalleri and Frolov? To stockpile on even more unproven talent that may not turn out to be as good as them?

Ziggy Stardust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2007, 10:34 AM
CDJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post
And the ones being suggested in these proposals aren't any better either. As stated, unless they are elite, why should the Kings suddenly start getting rid of their already established young stars such as Cammalleri and Frolov? To stockpile on even more unproven talent that may not turn out to be as good as them?
The Bruins have a deep prospect pool as well, and Krejci is regarded as the #2 prospect by most. Number 1 is Tuuka Rask and he is probably untouchable(I wouldn't know, just hope so).

CDJ is offline   Reply With Quote